PDA

View Full Version : TT Question

chipndale
08-04-2008, 05:17 PM
I am not sure if this goes here or in the shopping section - I filed a trouble ticket about 2 weeks ago - as of now nothing has shown up in my account. How do I know what the status of it is? I think I read somewhere that you can check the status of a TT. What am I missing?

Hedy
08-04-2008, 05:43 PM
Go to member zone in links. At the bottom of the page, there's a link for trouble tickets. From there, you can click on the TT and see your TT's status.
IE-I submitted a TT yesterday. It's currently "under SR review" which means the SR peeps knw about to but haven't done anything yet-usually that means they can only send TT's to a given vendor once a month or something similar.

chipndale
08-04-2008, 07:20 PM
Thanks - I couldn't figure that one out. Well, I looked and this is what it says

07/21/2008 - 02:01:41pm
Message: This transaction has been submitted to the merchant for further review

So I am guessing that it was submitted and SR is waiting on a response from the merchant. Is that right?

SunshineGirl
08-04-2008, 07:22 PM
Thanks - I couldn't figure that one out. Well, I looked and this is what it says

07/21/2008 - 02:01:41pm
Message: This transaction has been submitted to the merchant for further review

So I am guessing that it was submitted and SR is waiting on a response from the merchant. Is that right?

Correct. It means that we double checked the reports and did NOT get credit. So Angie would have submitted an inquiry directly to the merchant and is waiting on their response.

chipndale
08-04-2008, 07:49 PM
Correct. It means that we double checked the reports and did NOT get credit. So Angie would have submitted an inquiry directly to the merchant and is waiting on their response.

:thanks: I feel like such a pain but I have not had that many problems with receiving shopping credits and filing of TTs.

SunshineGirl
08-04-2008, 07:53 PM
It happens to all of us now and again. Even my credits don't always come through. :)