PDA

View Full Version : Magazine Discount Center

piglet-for-me
08-04-2008, 06:53 PM
My son wants me to order a magazine for him and if I can, I want to go through SR. I did a search under shopping for it (Military Vehicles) and it comes up under Magazine Discount Center, yet when I go to their site, I don't see it offered. Does this mean they (Magazine Discount Center) no longer offer the subscription?

I wish I didn't see that it's 25% cash back for Super Members. I just might have to talk him into something else if it's no longer available. Or order more than just the one.

Thanks for any clarification.

sammielynn
08-04-2008, 07:48 PM
It's under shopping. It will take several weeks for your magazine to show up. I ordered mine in June and just got the first issue today. But that is normal for most magazine sites.

hayloburger
08-04-2008, 07:50 PM
I just ordered yesterday through them....when did your credits post, when you ordered or after the first magazine arrived? I ordered yesterday and do not have any credits pending yet...just wondering what to expect!
thanks!

sammielynn
08-04-2008, 08:26 PM
It didn't take but a few days for my credit to show up.

hayloburger
08-04-2008, 08:52 PM
thanks!!!! I'm new at all this and I think that I am finally getting the hang of it!

askomsky
08-04-2008, 09:43 PM
thanks!!!! I'm new at all this and I think that I am finally getting the hang of it!

The'll post as pending with a hold for 21 days but you should see it in your pending in a few days.

marcymajor
10-21-2008, 08:28 AM
i just tried to get into magazine discount and this was the message i got:
The link is not currently active.

There are a number of reasons that you may have received this message. The most common is that the merchant who was advertising is temporarily not-actively promoting that program. If, however, you feel you have reached this page in error, please let us know. Shareasale.com does not tolerate or send any SPAM mail to anyone. If you feel you have been targeted by a SPAM message, we would appreciate if you could forward the message to us at abuse at shareasale.com.

Shareasale.com manages the relationships between advertisers and affiliates, which is why you were directed to our site. Since the link that you clicked is not currently active, you were not redirected to the site.

If you are a new affiliate, your links will not be active until Shareasale.com gets a chance to review your account - you will receive an email when your account is approved and links are activated. This process generally takes around 24 business hours.
what seems to be the problem with sharesale.com?:confused:

Tiggerific711
10-21-2008, 08:35 AM
i just tried to get into magazine discount and this was the message i got:
The link is not currently active.

There are a number of reasons that you may have received this message. The most common is that the merchant who was advertising is temporarily not-actively promoting that program. If, however, you feel you have reached this page in error, please let us know. Shareasale.com does not tolerate or send any SPAM mail to anyone. If you feel you have been targeted by a SPAM message, we would appreciate if you could forward the message to us at abuse at shareasale.com.

Shareasale.com manages the relationships between advertisers and affiliates, which is why you were directed to our site. Since the link that you clicked is not currently active, you were not redirected to the site.

If you are a new affiliate, your links will not be active until Shareasale.com gets a chance to review your account - you will receive an email when your account is approved and links are activated. This process generally takes around 24 business hours.
what seems to be the problem with sharesale.com?:confused:

Marcy, I was just coming to post the same thing! Glad it's not just me.

Have a great day :sunshine:

sunshinecindy
10-21-2008, 08:41 AM
I'll contact the AM. thanks.

sunshinecindy
10-21-2008, 08:53 AM
All fixed, go ahead and shop.

marcymajor
10-21-2008, 08:55 AM
:thanks: Cindy - appreciate all your hard work. have a wonderful day.:sunshine: