PDA

View Full Version : Vitalicious Chocolate Muffin Mix

SunshineGirl
08-04-2008, 10:14 PM
Tonight I finally got around to making the Vitalicious Chocolate muffins. I have to say that I was a little worried about whether my girls would like them because they are used to those big, gooey chocolate, chocolate chip muffins you get at Panera, etc. But if it is any indication, they each ate THREE after dinner before I would not let them have any more! They are made with water and egg whites... FULL of vitamins and fiber. Just a smattering of chocolate chips on the top. They loved them!!!

Hedy
08-04-2008, 10:24 PM
Tonight I finally got around to making the Vitalicious Chocolate muffins. I have to say that I was a little worried about whether my girls would like them because they are used to those big, gooey chocolate, chocolate chip muffins you get at Panera, etc. But if it is any indication, they each ate THREE after dinner before I would not let them have any more! They are made with water and egg whites... FULL of vitamins and fiber. Just a smattering of chocolate chips on the top. They loved them!!!

I really should order those mixes-they seem like a better deal than the tops in stores.
What do you do with the yolk? I don't like eggs, so I try to avoid egg white recipies.

mjjmbnmm
08-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Mine loved them too, I really have to order more, they are so good.