PDA

View Full Version : Another TT ?

chipndale
08-05-2008, 10:49 AM
I am going to guess that you Have to have an email confirmation to file a TT - is there anything that you can do as far as filing a TT if you did not receive an email confirmation? I placed an order from a merchant that I have made several purchases and never received a confirmation of the order or that it shipped. The order just showed up.

Hedy
08-05-2008, 11:01 AM
If you have the order #, dollar amount and the e-mail address you used, you could submit it and see what Angie can do (provided it's been over 10 days, although with all that's going on I'd stretch it to 14 days).

ravensdreamer
08-05-2008, 11:19 AM
I had that happen a couple of months ago and it never credited, apparently the email confirmation has something in it proving we went through sunshine rewards. I was VERY disappointed as i spent $50 and nothing came from it.
I had ordered through this one several times and always got credit and email confirmations, but for some reason this time i didn't. It makes me gun shy ordering from them again...so...I have postponed those shopping needs for now, gotta work my courage back up for them...so now I will try some new stores I think...lol

Lynn
KY

sunshinecindy
08-05-2008, 11:31 AM
I had that happen a couple of months ago and it never credited, apparently the email confirmation has something in it proving we went through sunshine rewards. I was VERY disappointed as i spent $50 and nothing came from it.
I had ordered through this one several times and always got credit and email confirmations, but for some reason this time i didn't. It makes me gun shy ordering from them again...so...I have postponed those shopping needs for now, gotta work my courage back up for them...so now I will try some new stores I think...lol

Lynn
KY

Sometimes is just a fluke on your computer, or sometimes even though you think you were logged in, you really weren't. I think there is something on SR that after 100 hrs of being on, it automatically logs you off, or I know theres times I have thought I was logged in because I was logged into the forum, but not SR itself. Or, if you ever search the net before you shop on SR, or visit another rewards site, they will set their cookie over ours and you won't get credit. But, if you didn't get an email, it was probably some type of mix up with the merchant tracking, which really is rare.
You can file a TT without the email confirmation, but chances are you won't get credit. However, there are times we have some credits that we don't know who they belong to because they didn't track, and we can sometimes match those up.

missangie
08-05-2008, 11:33 AM
I am going to guess that you Have to have an email confirmation to file a TT - is there anything that you can do as far as filing a TT if you did not receive an email confirmation? I placed an order from a merchant that I have made several purchases and never received a confirmation of the order or that it shipped. The order just showed up.

Email confirmations are required for merchant inquiries, but some tickets are resolved before we get to that point. Open a TT with all of the detail available to you. We may not be able to get anywhere with the merchant, but I will be able to do some initial research.

As a reminder to everyone--We've seen a lot of TT questions in the forum over the past couple of days. Please try to ask specific questions via the TT system. We will respond to questions and concerns there.