PDA

View Full Version : Did I sign up for Reader's Digest here?

abcboys
07-05-2007, 05:01 PM
I got a reader's digest the other day (it was a may issue) and thought it must have been from something I'd done on here. Today I got a bill in the mail (its only for $10 for 12 mo. sub). I seriously don't remember signing up for RD but this is the only signup site I do. I will probably just go ahead and pay it its just the fact I don't like getting a bill for something I don't remember signing up for? Did this happen to anyone else. Could it have happened here??

jnorth1007
07-05-2007, 05:03 PM
That was happening a while back to several people and it seems to be something connected to a free offer we did but we haven't figured out which one. It seems that it was pretty easy to deal with. Just call them and tell them you don't want it and for good measure mark the invoice cancel and send it back.

m 'n c
07-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Oh there has been a huge discussion on this. It was one of those things that you got signed up for without really knowing about it. Most people wrote cancel on the bill and sent it in that way. If you don't want it don't keep it.

Anne
07-08-2007, 11:18 AM
Yeah I had this problem too. I just called and cancelled. However, I just got another RD in the mail yesterday and it was the same one (May). I have no idea where these are coming from.

Lucinda
07-20-2007, 09:22 AM
I also received a RD yesterday in mail. I'm like, I don't remember ordering this .. Grandma used to get it and I thought it was sooo boring then...doesnt look much better now. :rotfl: