PDA

View Full Version : Free Offers

svwkirby
07-05-2007, 05:43 PM
Hope I'm asking this in the right place...doesn't help that I couldn't figure out a title for it either.

Is it ok to redo the smaller offers with different email addresses if they haven't credited after 2 - 3 weeks? I'm asking about the ones that don't cost anything to do and sometimes state they aren't aways crediting.

While I'm at it, I'm assuming it's not ok to sign up for things like synovate and the different survey companies like that if we are already a member usng a different email address.

I don't want to abuse the smaller offers but if things are allowed and not considered fraud I want to take advantage of them.

jnorth1007
07-05-2007, 05:46 PM
It would be ok to do the smaller free offers if they have not credited for you. You are correct about the other ones like synovate and opinion direct and valued opinion, those you should only do once.

svwkirby
07-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Thanks Janet. That's what I thought but wanted to make sure before doing anything.

pattip03
07-05-2007, 06:16 PM
What about Generous Genie?
I can never get credit on those, does anyone else get credit for them?
:confused:

jnorth1007
07-05-2007, 06:24 PM
i used to get credit for them but now I NEVER get credit for any of them. They must track by IP address because it doesnt matter if I use IE or AOL or what email address I use I don't ever get credit for them although I always try LOL.

Mom2aPrincess
07-07-2007, 09:34 PM

Seems like I only get these now if I'm not at home (using someone else's computer) and use a unique email address.

zoodoyle
07-07-2007, 09:38 PM

LOL - I was just coming on to post that same question - I never get them to credit either!!! Very frustrating! :computer:

sselig2000
07-08-2007, 11:21 PM
I cant seem to come up with rhyme or reason why some credit and some dont. Very frustrating sometimes.