PDA

View Full Version : Vista Print Premium Question

ChickiePants
07-05-2007, 08:55 PM
Question, probably one Tricia can answer...I want to get some business cards made through Vista Print, but I want to do custom ones, not the freebies. Can i still go through the "offer" link, or should I use the "shopping" link? Will I still get the 4.5 credits if I go through the offer link and get premium cards? Help! :confused:

SunshineGirl
07-05-2007, 09:15 PM
You should be able to go through the freebie link and upgrade to the premium and still get the flat offer credit. Depending on your order size, it's up to you whether the shopping link or the flat rate offer link would give you more money.

ChickiePants
07-05-2007, 09:24 PM
Yay! Thank you! :sunshine:

jnorth1007
07-06-2007, 08:30 AM
If I were you I would go through the shopping link and get the cash back on the premium cards and then use the offer links to get free items pay just the shipping and get the 4.50 back on those. Its really a win/win situation. I ordered the kids some name/address/number cards for school with the offer and paid under 5.00 for the shipping and the cards were free. I also went through the shopping link to make some premium cards for DH's business and paid under 15.00 for the cards and shipping and got 1.50 in rewards for that one. So basically 6.00 in rewards for 20.00 or less in spending and got 750 cards, 250 free and 500 premium.