PDA

View Full Version : Weird question about referral

bajam
08-06-2008, 05:58 PM
I see I have a new referral. The only thing I can think of is she read one of my Chatter posts and signed up through my link. I would like to help her out with tips and pointers, but I don't know who she is. Is there anyway for me to contact her?

m 'n c
08-06-2008, 07:41 PM
No there isn't a way for tricia to let us know who each of our referrals are. It's been discussed before but I think some of it is due to what it would take to give us the info and the other part is these people might not want to be contacted if you get my drift.

bajam
08-06-2008, 07:47 PM
Yeah, I figured that's what the answer would be. And that's great that our privacy is protected here. I hope she joins the forum so she can get tips for making the most out of SR. Thanks for the answer.:sunshine:

m 'n c
08-06-2008, 07:50 PM
Maybe you can blog about joining the forum to get tips. That might be a good way to push someone in the right direction without going overboard in blog posts. You don't want to sound like you are "selling" or being paid to promote SR in your posts.

bajam
08-06-2008, 07:54 PM
I think I'll go in tomorrow and edit it to include a line about joining the forum if they are new to SR. I am doing a series about different things you can do with your SR credits and have 2 done so far. I'm waiting to do the rest when my blog gets set up.