PDA

View Full Version : New Offers

SunshineGirl
07-06-2007, 09:40 AM
I know it has been slim pickins this week on new offers. I'm trying hard to find some but I think between the holiday and the Affiliate Summit preparations, there just are not a lot of new ones going up. I'll try to find at least a little something today though to take you all into the weekend since I know we will be out most of Monday and Tuesday. Keep plugging away at those surveys!!

Hedy
07-06-2007, 09:56 AM
Thanks for all your hard work! :)

jnorth1007
07-06-2007, 10:04 AM
Has anyone looked at the new jewelry offer? It seems like a good deal. You get a mother's ring, pearl earrings and a membership for the 4.XX shipping fee and then they send you new jewelry every so often (I forget how often) for 19.99. Anybody gonna do this one?

Alice28
07-06-2007, 10:26 AM
Thanks Tricia!

I'm not a jewelry fan, so I don't think I'm going to go for the jewelry offer.

jnorth1007
07-06-2007, 05:26 PM
I can't even believe it but the new Big Bucks survey credited for me. I was shocked to say the least since neither of the other ones would ever credit. Yay!!!

disneynut
07-06-2007, 06:26 PM
I can't even believe it but the new Big Bucks survey credited for me. I was shocked to say the least since neither of the other ones would ever credit. Yay!!!

Wow. I wasnt even going to try. Now that there is hope, it doesn't hurt to try. :sunshine:

Mandi
07-06-2007, 07:24 PM
I usually don't have any luck with Big Buck Surveys either, but this one did credit for me very quickly. :cooldance: I made sure to run AVG before doing it though. Not sure if that made a differnce or not.

3dog2kidmom
07-06-2007, 08:02 PM
Neither of those small ones credited for me. I am going to do the jewelry one, though. Anyone done it yet?

jnorth1007
07-06-2007, 08:05 PM
No but I keep lokking at it over and over again. I really want to do it. Im just not the guinea pig type :rotfl: especially after the whole dlife fiasco :rotfl: I was trying to see if I could see what other kinds of jewelry they have. That would help me decide if I wanted to join but I can't find a link to any other products. :confused:

3dog2kidmom
07-06-2007, 08:11 PM
No but I keep lokking at it over and over again. I really want to do it. Im just not the guinea pig type :rotfl: especially after the whole dlife fiasco :rotfl: I was trying to see if I could see what other kinds of jewelry they have. That would help me decide if I wanted to join but I can't find a link to any other products. :confused:

I know... I was a guinae pig on the dlife one with you :rotfl:

The jewelry, though, clearly states that no additional purchases are necessary, or you can return anything you don't like. I am thinking it may be like the book clubs where they send you notice in advance of what the piece is.

jnorth1007
07-06-2007, 09:07 PM
I think I will do it just because I am a freak for make up and jewelry. Sheesh I say that alot, Im also a freak from shoes and books and DVDS and cleaning products. Man my DH better be glad he has a good job cause obviously Im a freak for shopping period. :rotfl:

llgray16
07-06-2007, 09:28 PM
Thanks for keeping us updated, Tricia :sunshine:

I've been working on some freebies and I think I am going to do the jewlery offer. We have been looking to get a grandmother's ring for my mom but couldn't find one with spots for 7 stones. This one should do the trick :)

3dog2kidmom
07-06-2007, 09:30 PM
I think I will do it just because I am a freak for make up and jewelry. :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

You are talking my language! I got into Arbonne because of my deep love for makeup... DH doesn't say a word because I make money at it, and I have more makeup that I could ever dream of... and they give great jewelry for prizes, LOL!!!

Anyway, back OT --- I've been wanting a mother's ring, so the jewelry offer is calling my name :sunshine2:

jnorth1007
07-06-2007, 10:07 PM
The newest What she has to say credited for me within minutes. Nothing yet from the other two new offers. It was nice to see an insider deals though since it seems we haven't had those in awhile.

JillyFish
07-06-2007, 11:31 PM
CLASH: $5k Prize Draw and WSHTS:Tabloids both credited for me within a few minutes. :cooldance:

I did the My Insider Deals one too, but I doubt that one will credit. They usually don't for me.....but I did it anyway! :rolleyes:

Thanks Tricia for the new offers today!

Okay, now somebody go do the jewelry one and report back!

m 'n c
07-07-2007, 10:20 AM
ooh makeup too Janet. You should come visit me in Houston and I"ll let you run loose at Sephora with me. Talk about doing some damage in a very short period of time.

m 'n c
07-07-2007, 10:21 AM
Jilly - the MID one I did the other day took about 2 days to credit but it did credit.

JillyFish
07-07-2007, 10:25 AM
Jilly - the MID one I did the other day took about 2 days to credit but it did credit.

Thanks! I will try to be patient and see what happens. :angel:

jnorth1007
07-07-2007, 10:27 AM
ooh makeup too Janet. You should come visit me in Houston and I"ll let you run loose at Sephora with me. Talk about doing some damage in a very short period of time.

Girl, you can't imagine the damage I can do in a mall. :rotfl: We of course don't have any place as cool as Sephora though. I may just need to make a trip to Houston. I can tell DH we are coming to go back to that big old Bass Pro Shop ya'll have out there.

jl8595
07-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Glad to hear the "What She Has to Say" offer is crediting quickly. I've had pretty good luck with those...knock on wood!! :)

Off to try the new freebies!!

m 'n c
07-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Girl, you can't imagine the damage I can do in a mall. :rotfl: We of course don't have any place as cool as Sephora though. I may just need to make a trip to Houston. I can tell DH we are coming to go back to that big old Bass Pro Shop ya'll have out there.

you better come before the one in Denham is finished. Then you can't use it as an excuse. Can you believe they are actually building a 2nd bass pro in Houston. I can't believe there is a need for 2 of those monsters here!!!

jnorth1007
07-07-2007, 11:22 AM
No kidding. The one I went to in Houston was HUGE. DH could probably live there for a month and really never feel the need to leave :rotfl: Im on a mission to make him believe they cancelled the construction of the one in DS :angel: if Im not successful I will be spending alot of time in that little bity city. Maybe I can drop him off go to Mall of Louisiana and then come back later :rotfl:

m 'n c
07-07-2007, 11:25 AM
I hear they are going to build a huge mall out there off of Juban road this year or next year. At least you can dump him at the bass pro and hit a decent mall then.

I can't believe you don't like denham and all the "antique" shops.

jnorth1007
07-07-2007, 11:27 AM
Its ok. Im not much of an "antique" person and the stuff I do like I can't afford :rotfl: I cant beleive they are building another mall out that way. Did they ever close down Cortana?

m 'n c
07-07-2007, 11:31 AM
Its ok. Im not much of an "antique" person and the stuff I do like I can't afford :rotfl: I cant beleive they are building another mall out that way. Did they ever close down Cortana?

Its on its last leg. Everything in there is closing. My brother works at the lenscrafters there and I think as soon as the other mall (I think it will be like the town center one on corporate) is open they are leaving Cortana. Cortana is just sketchy. It needs to close.

m 'n c
07-07-2007, 11:31 AM
BTW I just did the new WSHTS and it credited in 5 minutes after I completed it!!!

jnorth1007
07-07-2007, 02:01 PM
I just did the jewelry one I will let you guys know when/if it credits. I got myself a mothers ring with DH, DD, DD, DS and MY birthstone on it.

jnorth1007
07-07-2007, 02:04 PM
Holy Cow!! I went and checked my email and opened the order confirmation, switched back over to SR, refreshed my page and it had credited already. Shockingly fast credit.

jollytammy
07-07-2007, 02:10 PM
cool!!!!:sunshine2:

JillyFish
07-07-2007, 03:51 PM
Holy Cow!! I went and checked my email and opened the order confirmation, switched back over to SR, refreshed my page and it had credited already. Shockingly fast credit.

Wow! That's fast!

Okay, now let us know what happens in a month!! LOL!

jollytammy
07-07-2007, 03:53 PM
well, I couldn't hold off any longer, just ordered my mother's ring...hope I like it:) I tried to arrange the birthstones so they didn't "clash" :rotfl:

Magical JenK
07-07-2007, 07:14 PM
I did Free Neutrogena Prueglow & Clash $5k last night & neither credited yet.

I did WSHTS today & was credited within min! :0)

faithhope
07-07-2007, 07:27 PM
It is funny how some people get some to credit, and others can get other ones... it isn't consistant...

The only one that credited for me was Clash $5k

Faith
at least one of them did:sunshine2:

m 'n c
07-08-2007, 04:15 PM
I was able to get the WSHTS, Big Bucks, and Clash to credit. I think the Neutrogena one might be a manual credit since its a MID and the last one I did from them (irish soap??) took 2 days to credit.

linanglab
07-11-2007, 07:12 AM
Big Bucks credited for me. And they NEVER credit! YIPPEE!!! It is odd that some always credit for people and other don't. The MID ones ALWAYS credit for me. The WSHTS usually always credit too. The big bucks one, up until now, have never credited. Very interesting.....

Shelly - I love Arbonne too. My friend (I am also her babysitter) got me into buying it. I don't use the makeup, but I love the night cream!

Angela

mommommouse
07-11-2007, 10:27 PM
I can't ever get BIg bucks to credit.

Hedy
07-12-2007, 10:14 AM
I was able to get the WSHTS, Big Bucks, and Clash to credit. I think the Neutrogena one might be a manual credit since its a MID and the last one I did from them (irish soap??) took 2 days to credit.

Neutrogena was a manual credit for me.

jnorth1007
07-24-2007, 02:09 PM
Tricia,

The two new My Insider Deal offers, will those take several days to post? I know they aren't fast crediting but manual credits I was just wondering if you were going to try to run them before tomorrow's cash out? :sunshine2:

SunshineGirl
07-24-2007, 03:21 PM
Tricia,

The two new My Insider Deal offers, will those take several days to post? I know they aren't fast crediting but manual credits I was just wondering if you were going to try to run them before tomorrow's cash out? :sunshine2:

I'll definitely import all of today's signups tomorrow morning.