PDA

View Full Version : Way to go Angie--You are Awesome!!

missangie
08-09-2008, 11:18 AM
Okay, so doing a shout out to yourself is probably a bit obnoxious, but hey sometimes you need to toot your own horn, right! :banana:

I am sitting in the Boston airport waiting for Cindy so we can meet some of our super fabulous SR members for dinner and then head off to Affiliate Summit. I knew I would be waiting and would need guaranteed internet access during my trip, so I added the tethering service to my AT&T plan. Now, you all know that I am not the techie in the group, but notice who's connected to the internet using her Samsung Blackjack II!! Go Angie! Oh, it's the little things that get me all excited. I'm a keeper, aren't I Tricia, LOL! :clap:

askomsky
08-09-2008, 11:20 AM
Okay, so doing a shout out to yourself is probably a bit obnoxious, but hey sometimes you need to toot your own horn, right! :banana:

I am sitting in the Boston airport waiting for Cindy so we can meet some of our super fabulous SR members for dinner and then head off to Affiliate Summit. I knew I would be waiting and would need guaranteed internet access during my trip, so I added the tethering service to my AT&T plan. Now, you all know that I am not the techie in the group, but notice who's connected to the internet using her Samsung Blackjack II!! Go Angie! Oh, it's the little things that get me all excited. I'm a keeper, aren't I Tricia, LOL! :clap:

:rotfl: WHoo hoo! You go Miss Angie!!! You deserve to toot your own horn, and we're proud of you! Glad you made it there ok. Have fun tonight and have a drink for me!

Blessing and Miracle
08-09-2008, 11:24 AM
Yeah, Ms. Angie! You go girl!:) You guys are gonna have a great time!

missangie
08-09-2008, 11:24 AM
:rotfl: WHoo hoo! You go Miss Angie!!! You deserve to toot your own horn, and we're proud of you! Glad you made it there ok. Have fun tonight and have a drink for me!

Okay, April I will have a drink for you. The more I drink for others, the less I drink myself. Can you keep from getting wasted that way? :angel:

faithhope
08-09-2008, 11:29 AM
WTG Angie! :sunshine2:

What I want to know is... if you have drinks for others... do they get the calories??

Hedy
08-09-2008, 11:43 AM
WTG, Angie! See you soon!

mia214jia
08-09-2008, 11:56 AM
WTG.... I'm not a techie either so, TOOT away! I'd be HONKING.LOL

jl8595
08-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Yay Angie! We're on our way to see you...we'll be picking Kathie & Leslie in a few minutes!!

arob414
08-09-2008, 12:48 PM
I'm a keeper, aren't I Tricia, LOL! :clap:
I love that part!!! Yeah, I think Tricia will keep and so will we. Congrats on getting up and running wirelessly, I think that is super cool. Have fun and since you are drinking for others, I think I will get up and a have a piece of cake in your honor. :angel:

missangie
08-09-2008, 01:08 PM
I love that part!!! Yeah, I think Tricia will keep and so will we. Congrats on getting up and running wirelessly, I think that is super cool. Have fun and since you are drinking for others, I think I will get up and a have a piece of cake in your honor. :angel: ROTFL! I love cake, thanks!

askomsky
08-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Okay, April I will have a drink for you. The more I drink for others, the less I drink myself. Can you keep from getting wasted that way? :angel:

That's my theory!!! lol Maybe have some for Cindy too.... Oh wait she can handle that on her own! :rotfl:

disney_girl
08-09-2008, 01:53 PM
My DH is the total techie being a computer programmer and all that... so when I can figure something out on my own it makes me so happy! lol

lanny76
08-09-2008, 02:03 PM
That's my theory!!! lol Maybe have some for Cindy too.... Oh wait she can handle that on her own! :rotfl:

:rotfl: That she probably can - her and her buddies!!

But anyway, way to go, Angie - I'd be proud of myself if I figured out how to rig up a device like that without having to ask DH's help (which I usually do!).

gpp2001
08-09-2008, 11:53 PM
Way to go Angie!!!

I'm celebrating for you by having another glass of wine!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Karn