PDA

View Full Version : Rewards if we catch a mistake?

jollytammy
05-04-2007, 05:44 PM
Maybe you could give a small reward to anyone that finds links that are wrong, or spelling mistakes, or typos, etc? Wouldn't have to be much. Often people see errors and they don't let you know, it would give them an incentive to let you know when something on the site needs fixed.

Just an idea.
Tammy

sunshinecindy
05-06-2007, 09:17 PM
Hey, thats my job. :) Actually, if you find something like that, you can let me know at cindy@sunshinerewards. I'd be very greatful. Its not always easy keeping up with all the offers because the advertisers just pull them an don't let us know.

mollyeilis
05-07-2007, 05:48 PM
Hey that's a good idea. And I even sent one on to you guys just last night! Though I'll admit, the happy thank you email from Tricia went quite a way towards making my morning nicer. :)

m4travels
05-07-2007, 08:05 PM
Hey, thats my job. :) Actually, if you find something like that, you can let me know at cindy@sunshinerewards. I'd be very greatful. Its not always easy keeping up with all the offers because the advertisers just pull them an don't let us know.

No, Cindy, you'd be very GRATEFUL!

I'm sorry; I just couldn't resist.:angel:

Michael

SunshineGirl
05-07-2007, 08:44 PM
LOL! My job is to look for the grammar and punctuation issues. I hate the thought of my emails going out with typos in them. I worked in quality and training for Lexis Nexis for years and spent my days looking for typos. If you ever catch any in my emails, slap me with some wet noodles.

Now, I can't account for Cindy's gift reminders. She is on her own with those. :rotfl:

sunshinecindy
05-07-2007, 08:51 PM
ok, so my grammar isn't so great in my reminders, the spell check always tells me that I shouldn't put so many ...... or other little things, but its for effect, not proper english, so I do it anyway. Hey DD31, didn't I just catch one of your spelling errors?:clap:

SunshineGirl
05-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Hey DD31, didn't I just catch one of your spelling errors?:clap:

<sigh> What's next? Are you going to start calling me "Tricia Lee"?

M-o-o-o-om, your embarrassing me!! ;)

speechteachri
05-07-2007, 10:11 PM
<sigh> What's next? Are you going to start calling me "Tricia Lee"?

M-o-o-o-om, your embarrassing me!! ;)

Not an e-mail, but wet noodle time!!!!;) Check that grammar girlie! (Or should I say Tricia Lee??):angel:

SunshineGirl
05-07-2007, 10:17 PM
Not an e-mail, but wet noodle time!!!!;) Check that grammar girlie! (Or should I say Tricia Lee??):angel:

HAAA!!!! I was hoping she would catch that, but you beat her to it. LOL! She must be too busy watching Dancing with the Stars still.

speechteachri
05-08-2007, 07:48 PM
HAAA!!!! I was hoping she would catch that, but you beat her to it. LOL! She must be too busy watching Dancing with the Stars still.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Belle
05-09-2007, 01:16 AM
Found one in the intro to this board:

Are their merchants that you would like to see added or cashout options that we do not have?

Belle
05-09-2007, 02:08 AM
From the welcome e-mail:

"We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community, and we hope you enjoy your stay."

need to add the , since and is a coordinating conjunction

http://previews2.nvtech.com/100/tf05180/NVTech_vc014624.jpg

sunshinecindy
05-11-2007, 09:29 PM
Gee. where were you last night when my husband was taking some awful 2 hr employment test. We needed someone for grammar and spelling....and math...and logistics.....and you name it.

bbangel
05-15-2007, 02:50 PM
In the rewards section 30 Disney Dollars are going for 30.25 credits. Pretty sure that is a mistake!

Mandi
05-15-2007, 06:11 PM
In the rewards section 30 Disney Dollars are going for 30.25 credits. Pretty sure that is a mistake!

IIRC, the $.25 is a new fee for DD. Something to do with the difficulty of going out to get them. Or maybe it was a mailing fee. Either way, I'm pretty sure that's correct.

bbangel
05-15-2007, 06:31 PM
IIRC, the $.25 is a new fee for DD. Something to do with the difficulty of going out to get them. Or maybe it was a mailing fee. Either way, I'm pretty sure that's correct.

I was away for a few weeks and must have missed that. I must say there have been a lot of changes to catch up on!