PDA

View Full Version : Big Bucks Surveys??

2mickeys1minnie
07-06-2007, 06:31 PM
For some reason I never get credit for any of the Big Buck Surveys or Winning Surveys. I get the confirmation email that says click on the link...I click it and it says ...I'm sorry we have encountered a problem.....etc....this has happened every single time I have signed up for one of their surveys. Anyone else had this problem? I have tried with several email addresses and the same thing keeps happening??:confused:

jnorth1007
07-06-2007, 06:40 PM
I have always had a problem with this also but amazingly the one from today credited for me. It is so hard to try to guess what it is that makes these things credit sometimes and not others. All I can say is to keep doing offers and don't let the ones that don't show up get you down. :sunshine2:

zoodoyle
07-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Amazingly, I almost always get these to credit, but, sorry, no real trick to it that I know of :p

Hedy
07-06-2007, 09:17 PM
I never get them, but it credited for me.

llgray16
07-06-2007, 09:25 PM
Make sure to clear your history as well as your cookies. This has been working for me lately. I have had really good luck with freebies crediting since doing this as well :)

coastalgirl
07-06-2007, 09:57 PM
This one credited for me today!! May be the first one from them to credit for me !!!

sammielynn
07-06-2007, 10:41 PM
I may have to try the history thing, I cannot get any of the free things to credit for me. I have my computer set to accept all cookies, so the only thing left is to clear the history..........

kimntrent
07-07-2007, 11:26 AM
ya the history thing is a big one for me.
________
Bondage Dungeon (http://www.****tube.com/categories/378/dungeon/videos/1)

m 'n c
07-07-2007, 11:33 AM
I normally get them to credit but I have no real trick to it besides using the dots in the gmail addy trick and clearing out everything before I try them. I just ran cookie cleaner before this one and man is that program thorough. It deleted one of the toolbars I use for work. I had to go in and redownload and install it. I'll do anything for disney money though.

Alice28
07-07-2007, 10:52 PM
how do I clear my history?

Mandi
07-07-2007, 11:25 PM
Are you on a mac or a pc?

From Windows XP (pc, obviously) it's:

Start-Control Panel-Internet Options-Browsing History(Delete)-Delete Temporary Internet Files/Cookies/History/Form Data/Password*

*You can do any or all of those that you want to. You need to definitely delete cookies and probably TIF & History. I personally always do the "delete all" choice. But that's up to you.

HTH!

2mickeys1minnie
07-08-2007, 09:06 AM
Well I can't believe it.....but I got credit for it!!!!!!:) I think this the first time ever I've gotten credit for a BB Survey. WOOOO HOOOOO!!!:cooldance:

m 'n c
07-08-2007, 04:13 PM
Try downloading cookie cleaner as it takes care of your history and temp files. I find it to be a very thorough program. :)

Alice28
07-08-2007, 05:57 PM
OK, I figured out how to clear cookies and history. But I'm wondering, since Tricia is gone, are things going to take longer to credit until she gets back?

m 'n c
07-08-2007, 06:05 PM
OK, I figured out how to clear cookies and history. But I'm wondering, since Tricia is gone, are things going to take longer to credit until she gets back?

I think the manual credits may take a little longer but the instant credit ones won't. Now how to tell which is which I have no idea but the BB, WSHTS, and WS ones are definetly quick crediting.