PDA

View Full Version : Playful Plush Toys??!!

zoodoyle
08-13-2008, 09:50 PM
I have previously ordered from them and had great experiences. But now I'm worried!! I placed an order on 7/7 - they charged my credit card, I got SR credit, and then nothing. I've never gotten my order. According to the site it is processing.... I've called their customer service number twice, and had to leave messages as no one answers the phone. I've emailed them at least twice. No one has gotten back to me. I'm getting a bad feeling about this. Has anyone else ordered from them lately??!!

zoodoyle
08-15-2008, 09:22 PM
Just a little bump :blush:

zoodoyle
08-28-2008, 02:27 PM
Still no word from this company. Just left another message on their machine. What should I do? At this point I just want my $25 back. Grrr.

mia214jia
08-28-2008, 02:54 PM
Can Angie contact them? or is it too early... I really dont know. It is kind of bad since they arent comunicating with you. I say defintely keep calling everyday. Morning Noon and Night. I know it would be a pain. But they would eventually get tired of you calling.
Hey how was your trip by the way??? And Welcome back.

mjjmbnmm
08-28-2008, 03:14 PM
I haven't placed an order with them lately, but they send me discount e-mails 1 to 2 times a week, so I find it weird that their not responding to you.

missangie
08-28-2008, 03:34 PM
Still no word from this company. Just left another message on their machine. What should I do? At this point I just want my $25 back. Grrr.

I'll see what I can find. I'll give our contact a call!

SunshineGirl
08-28-2008, 03:35 PM
One perk of shopping through us is that sometimes we have contacts that you wouldn't have on your own. It doesn't always work, but we do try.

missangie
08-28-2008, 03:42 PM
I'll see what I can find. I'll give our contact a call!

I called our AM and was unable to get through. I had to leave a message. If I don't hear back from him within the next day, I will follow up. I'm sorry I couldn't get it resolved immediately, but I'll keep trying.

StitchandPooh'smom
08-28-2008, 03:44 PM
I called our AM and was unable to get through. I had to leave a message. If I don't hear back from him within the next day, I will follow up. I'm sorry I could get it resolved immediately, but I'll keep trying.

I have to say I LOVE this site! You all are always going the extra mile! :sunshine2:

missangie
08-28-2008, 04:07 PM
I called our AM and was unable to get through. I had to leave a message. If I don't hear back from him within the next day, I will follow up. I'm sorry I couldn't get it resolved immediately, but I'll keep trying.

I went ahead and emailed our contact at Playful Plush as well. We'll see what happens.

zoodoyle
08-28-2008, 04:52 PM
Thanks so much Angie!! You really just can't beat the customer service at SR!! :love: Like I said, I have previously had great luck with this site, so this is so unusual. But I think almost 2 months is a bit excessive! Thanks again for looking into it!!! :sunshine::sunshine:

zoodoyle
08-28-2008, 04:59 PM
Hey how was your trip by the way??? And Welcome back.

Thanks!! We had a great, although wet, time!! Once I get caught up, I'll be sure to do a trip report :D

zoodoyle
09-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Have emailed and called again, no response. Even called the number listed for their brick and mortar store in CA but it goes right to the same place the 800 number goes. I'm not sure what else I can do. It's only $50, but it's the principle of it, you know??!! Maybe SR should take them off their shopping listing so it doesn't happen to anyone else? Or are you seeing other people making orders without complaints? Mind you, when they charged my credit card, way back on 7/8, I did get my SR credit right away!! Just not my order!! :computer:

SunshineGirl
09-03-2008, 02:01 PM
This is the only complaint we have ever had and we have had lots of orders. :(

zoodoyle
09-03-2008, 02:07 PM
This is the only complaint we have ever had and we have had lots of orders. :(

Tricia, have there been orders in the last 6 weeks? I too had ordered from them at least twice before and LOVED them!! I'm just wondering if they closed up....

SunshineGirl
09-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Our last sale was in July, but the network that we run them through is showing sales as recent as today at noon.

zoodoyle
09-03-2008, 02:45 PM
I just went through the motions of placing another order, and it went through fine. Just not sure if you'd end up getting anything.... Just wish they'd let me cancel, and credit my credit card.:computer:
Sorry to be a downer, just frustrated with their complete lack of customer service - I've been spoiled with fantastic CS here!!

missangie
09-03-2008, 03:05 PM
I just went a different route in trying to get a response. Maybe we'll have luck this time.

zoodoyle
09-03-2008, 03:10 PM
I just went a different route in trying to get a response. Maybe we'll have luck this time.

Thanks so much!! :sunshine:

missangie
09-03-2008, 04:09 PM
Got a response from someone offering to help us. I forwarded the information to him. He isn't the person who can take care of us, but at least he is willing to help! That's better than nothing at this point.

zoodoyle
09-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Got a response from someone offer to help us. I forwarded the information to him. He isn't the person who can take of us, but at least he is willing to help! That's better than nothing at this point.

YEAH :banana: You're my hero!! Thank you again!! :sunshine:

SunshineGirl
09-11-2008, 09:08 AM
YEAH :banana: You're my hero!! Thank you again!! :sunshine:

Christina, Have you heard anything yet?

missangie
09-11-2008, 09:13 AM
Still no response for me. I'm so sorry.

zoodoyle
09-11-2008, 07:17 PM
Nope, nothing. Haven't harrassed them much this week but I'm off tomorrow so maybe I'll call a bunch of times and fill up their voicemail..... Looks like I'm just out my $50. Definitely won't be getting a good review from me! :computer:

zoodoyle
09-15-2008, 08:09 AM
Just as an fyi for others thinking about buying from them - I'm not the only one who has problems - if you click on the bizrate link on their site, it shows a number of people have responded with similar situations as mine!!! I have a feeling it has something to do with webkinz, and not being able to keep them in stock - that's what I had ordered, and now they don't even carry them anymore...... Once I can figure out how to do it, I'll be writing to the BBB as well (as at least one other person who did a bizrate review contacted them as well).