PDA

View Full Version : FTD Question

Chloe'sMom
08-14-2008, 10:58 PM
I ordered about $80.00 worth of flowers on Sunday - when should I expect to see the credit?

thanks,
Amanda

princesslily
08-16-2008, 12:38 PM
wondering same thing

m 'n c
08-16-2008, 12:41 PM
This is the best I can offer without going through the forum search for FTD which you might want to try for specifics to see if another thread exists out there. If you don't see credit after 10 business days file a Trouble Ticket.

How long does shopping take to credit/pend?

Shopping credits are manual credits SR must receive from the merchants and then manually import to our accounts typically on Sundays. Most shopping will credit/pend within a 7-10 business days and then will pend for 3 days if you are a SM or 21 days if you are not. Merchants have been known to hold your credits until after the item ships so please take that into account as well. There are some shopping items that will take longer to credit such as travel shopping. These items typically will credit/pend after you complete your travel.

spring
08-16-2008, 12:50 PM
I've ordered through them before, and although I don't remember exactly how long it took to credit, I know it was within a reasonable time. I didn't have to file a TT, so I'm thinking it was around a week or less- DEFINITELY not over 10 days. Sorry I can't be any more specific. It's been a few months since I ordered.

SunshineGirl
08-16-2008, 01:02 PM
These are manual credits, so they were behind from us being gone this week. But hopefully you should see them in the next 10 minutes or so.