PDA

View Full Version : Just got a new Mac. Help!!!

fvols
08-16-2008, 08:00 AM
Hi,

We just got a new Mac and I am now finding that my surveys are not crediting. I have completed at least 4 that I got the congratulations page and no credit for it later in my account. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

mseg16222
08-16-2008, 10:07 AM
I have not had a problem with the daily surveys with the mac all others I have to use my Windows system or they freeze up the screen. Other than that I have not had any problems with being on the Mac for SR. Do you have your cookies turned on and cleaned out?

m 'n c
08-16-2008, 12:47 PM
I would see if you can do a search on either firefox or safari in the forum search feature and you should be able to pull up a few threads that will help you out. I don't have any experience with Macs so I don't know what to tell you but there are a few users who have posted what they do to get credits. I know there are a few things that no matter what you do won't credit with a Mac but daily surveys shouldn't be one of those things. I think the daily surveys are affected by the browser you use though.

mollyeilis
08-16-2008, 02:08 PM
Since I know that sometimes we use words that aren't absolutely specific and things get confusing...I'll start with what kind of surveys?

I use Firefox and except for the occasional Daily Survey that tells me I need to use IE (a huge joke for the IE for macs barely even loads, let alone works, on my mac), the Daily Surveys aren't affected.

If you're talking OTX or SM surveys, you'll probably need to check your cookie settings.

And sometimes I see the word survey when the person means offer, so if it's offers, then that's cookies, too.

mseg16222
08-16-2008, 04:55 PM
I use Safari and I had had no problem with the daily surveys. But OTX I have to check my cookies alot with.