PDA

View Full Version : My Pending Credit is Stuck?

PSL1013
08-16-2008, 08:24 AM
It went into pending yesterday morning and the date on it is 8/9/09, I thought it would credit overnight but it didn't? Now what? Does it need a push or a shove from Tricia? :rotfl:

LauraLea
08-16-2008, 08:44 AM
Must be a script did not run last night, as mine is stuck too. Logged on just to see that bump in my earnings to not see it. I'm sure someone will nudge it along soon.

Laura

PSL1013
08-16-2008, 09:09 AM
Good to know it isn't just me...must be a glitch? Thanks for letting me know.

jl8595
08-16-2008, 09:11 AM
Yeah, I'm thinking the script didn't run last night. I was waiting on a biggie shopping amount to credit too...can't wait to see that jump!!

PSL1013
08-16-2008, 09:34 AM
Yeah, I'm thinking the script didn't run last night. I was waiting on a biggie shopping amount to credit too...can't wait to see that jump!!

a biggie huh? Does this mean that I won't take over the #1 spot on the big board??? Darn, I wanted to bask in the glory for at least a few hours!! :rotfl:

PSL1013
08-16-2008, 10:17 AM
Pending credits have now been credited...thank you Tricia! :love:

jl8595
08-16-2008, 11:25 AM
a biggie huh? Does this mean that I won't take over the #1 spot on the big board??? Darn, I wanted to bask in the glory for at least a few hours!! :rotfl:

LOL! I don't think I'll bump your super earnings, but I'll give you a good race (for the 10 mins I cling onto the big board, LOL!). We broke down and ordered new pool steps from In The Swim, and the 25 credits just came through pending last night. Posted now, but the big board hasn't updated. My SR acct is LOVING In The Swim this quarter, LOL! (and they're loving me!) :rotfl:

jl8595
08-16-2008, 11:31 AM

You DID get to #1! YAY!!!!!!!!!! (let's see how long I cling onto that #5...not long I bet, LOL!)

:party:

PSL1013
08-16-2008, 11:34 AM
You DID get to #1! YAY!!!!!!!!!! (let's see how long I cling onto that #5...not long I bet, LOL!)

:party:

WooHoo...I just clicked and saw it too....it won't last long, I'm sure but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts! Did you notice that four of us from the Boston Meet are in the top ten..how cool is that? Must have been the sea salt or something? :rotfl:

spring
08-16-2008, 11:39 AM
WooHoo...I just clicked and saw it too....it won't last long, I'm sure but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts! Did you notice that four of us from the Boston Meet are in the top ten..how cool is that? Must have been the sea salt or something? :rotfl:

I did, and if you go to the top 15, Pam from MA is right up there with us. Couldn't have planned that to happen if we tried!:rotfl: Congrats on being #1, Pam. I'm happy to be #8. I'd better take a screen shot for the memory before I go BYE-BYE off the Big Board.:rotfl:

pbhall13
08-16-2008, 11:42 AM
Hey ladies........

I did notice all of us! and I thought i would be bumped to 200 once the people who had lots pending on the 15th........I just might make it back in the top 10 this month! I still have a few shopping credits that need to post and keeping up with those surveys!!

Great job ladies. You all make me proud!

Pamela

PSL1013
08-16-2008, 11:43 AM
I did, and if you go to the top 15, Pam from MA is right up there with us. Couldn't have planned that to happen if we tried!:rotfl: Congrats on being #1, Pam. I'm happy to be #8. I'd better take a screen shot for the memory before I go BYE-BYE off the Big Board.:rotfl:

Yes, I did notice the other Pam in 15th place....I can't believe we are all on the board..pretty cool. I'm going to take a screen shot of mine too and send it to everyone I know...maybe I'll get some referrals out of it? :rotfl:

PSL1013
08-16-2008, 11:47 AM
Hey ladies........

I did notice all of us! and I thought i would be bumped to 200 once the people who had lots pending on the 15th........I just might make it back in the top 10 this month! I still have a few shopping credits that need to post and keeping up with those surveys!!

Great job ladies. You all make me proud!

Pamela

You can do it...I'm cheering you on!! :clap:

askomsky
08-16-2008, 01:17 PM
Hey I'm at 19 and if Miss Angie can work some of her magic on some of my TT's I'll be right there with you!!!

spring
08-16-2008, 01:18 PM
Hey I'm at 19 and if Miss Angie can work some of her magic on some of my TT's I'll be right there with you!!!

GO, APRIL, GO!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana:

PSL1013
08-16-2008, 02:29 PM

Come on up the view is great!! :rotfl:

3dog2kidmom
08-16-2008, 02:49 PM
Congrats to all of you ladies in the top 15!! Sadly I won't be joining you this month, but instead am enjoying the break and being able to cheer all of you on!

:banana: :clap: :banana: