PDA

View Full Version : Shoebuy sale!!!

ligrumpygirl
08-16-2008, 05:24 PM
As if any of us need ANOTHER reason to shop Shoebuy.com...

20% off is listed on their website for back to school! I had to order for DD7 - but I am worried about the sizing...keeping my fingers crossed I ordered correctly!

PSL1013
08-16-2008, 05:54 PM
As if any of us need ANOTHER reason to shop Shoebuy.com...

20% off is listed on their website for back to school! I had to order for DD7 - but I am worried about the sizing...keeping my fingers crossed I ordered correctly!

Well that was reason enough for me!!! Thank you! :blush:

pbhall13
08-16-2008, 06:42 PM
oh lord you are killing me!!!!! I guess I will have to take a peak!!

pamela

UPDATE: WELL I JUST HAD TO PLACE AN ORDER! NOW JUST KEEP ME AWAY FROM THERE UNTIL MIDNIGHT SO THE SALE CAN END AND I WON'T BE SO TEMPTED.

ligrumpygirl
08-16-2008, 07:35 PM
The "problem" is that it is toooo easy to buy. Find the shoe, click and pay - credit card on file. YIKES all of two minutes. DANGEROUS!

PS But I love it!

mommommouse
08-16-2008, 08:47 PM
Why do they keep doing this to us. I really don't need another pair of shoes but Owell. You all made me do it.

eaglesdare
08-16-2008, 08:52 PM
thanks for posting this! i just sent for my return label for the first order. and i just reordered. so i will actually save more money with the 20% off.

thanks again.

Magical JenK
08-16-2008, 09:19 PM
Oh, oh...I got an email for it earlier this week & I was thinking I could look...but no buying until I could get SR credit!!

Magical JenK
08-16-2008, 09:49 PM
Ah man...I hate it when I don't order often enough...I ordered tonight, but didn't get the "member" discount...is it at least w/in a month of your last order to get that??

ligrumpygirl
08-16-2008, 09:51 PM
Ah man...I hate it when I don't order often enough...I ordered tonight, but didn't get the "member" discount...is it at least w/in a month of your last order to get that??

Yes I realized that two orders ago...I was so upset. So now you must order once a month!

pbhall13
08-16-2008, 10:12 PM
It has always shown up for me and I certainly don't order every month (well maybe every other month:D)

Pamela

askomsky
08-16-2008, 10:22 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH Janet!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to kill you!!! :rotfl:

pbhall13
08-16-2008, 11:17 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH Janet!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to kill you!!! :rotfl:

I know April.........it's almost like someone is holding us down, giving us a wedgie until we say "shoebuy!".

At least I was able to get in some shoes for the girls going back to school shopping.

and i still have just under an hour to place anothe order if I wish!!

Pamela

askomsky
08-16-2008, 11:30 PM
I know April.........it's almost like someone is holding us down, giving us a wedgie until we say "shoebuy!".

At least I was able to get in some shoes for the girls going back to school shopping.

and i still have just under an hour to place anothe order if I wish!!

Pamela

l everyone must be shopping bc it's taking fooooorrrrever to load each page! UGH! Making me buy less that's for sure! lol I realized that DD5.5 foot grew and she doesn't have any casual shoes for first day of school. DS needs football cleats that's about as far as I've gotten so far. :computer:

sammielynn
08-17-2008, 07:45 AM
I was tired when I first saw this post and thought I would wait until tomorrow and look around. Then you said that it ended at midnight, I got the energy to ored some shoes! What SR does to me.

mseg16222
08-17-2008, 08:00 AM
like I needed to order any more but with 20% off I ordered at 11:00 pm last night and I think I got an email this am saying the sale was extended one more day.

SunshineGirl
08-17-2008, 08:38 AM
Lots of these credits got posted this morning!!

pbhall13
08-17-2008, 08:58 AM
I know!!! I just checked my account and there those lovely credits are! Maybe that will help on the big board........but it seems like a lot of us placed an order......love shoes!!!

pamela

ligrumpygirl
08-17-2008, 10:19 AM

WOO HOO!!! With that credit and one other pending...I can cash out for my cruise payment! hhmmm now the question is...do I wait and see what else I can do to bump up to ANOTHER gift card??

PSL1013
08-17-2008, 10:22 AM

I just saw this pending in my account...wow, how fast was that!!!!! :banana:

askomsky
08-17-2008, 11:55 AM
I just saw this pending in my account...wow, how fast was that!!!!! :banana:

I thought the same thing, WOW that was fast as I placed my order at 1145 PM EST!!!!! Then I go and see that it's good through today.... hmmmmm :)

mirandag819
08-17-2008, 01:36 PM
Someone HELP ! The 20 % is still listed on their site, but somehow the 10 % SR code is automatically being applied and I can't put the 20 % code on. How do I remove a promotional code so that I can apply a different one ? I have never had that happen before.

askomsky
08-17-2008, 02:14 PM
Someone HELP ! The 20 % is still listed on their site, but somehow the 10 % SR code is automatically being applied and I can't put the 20 % code on. How do I remove a promotional code so that I can apply a different one ? I have never had that happen before.

Not sure, last night I clicked on the SR link but it wasn't added in there so I was able to add the 20% code. I would just try clearing cookies (if everything else posted that you were waiting on) and doing it again.

mmm611
08-17-2008, 02:17 PM
And if that doesn't work, I had a similar issue with Borders the other day. Reboot, run CCleaner, and try again.

I think when they do the 20% off sales, they usually run all weekend.

eaglesdare
08-17-2008, 09:04 PM
i used the code school2008 and i think that gave me the 20%. at least i hope. lol

those credits did show up fast.

rumrunnergirl
08-22-2008, 11:00 PM
Thanks for the heads up! The 20% off code is still valid when I put it in at the site, but it isn't listed on SR's site so I didn't want to take the chance of not getting the SR cash back if I used it.

So - I used the SR 10% off code and Google checkout to save another $5, then I get cash back. That makes DS's sneakers (Stride Rite XW - ugh!) a couple dollars less than what I'd pay at the Stride Rite outlet, and I save the gas and time of driving there!

And I'm not tempted by the Disney Store outlet they just opened there . . . LOL

rumrunnergirl
08-25-2008, 08:15 AM
Question for ya'll - did your shopping credits post immediately (even to pending)? It sounds like you ordered at night and they showed up the next day. I ordered on 8/22 and mine aren't showing. I'd like to place another order but want to be sure I will get the credit. Thanks!

m 'n c
08-25-2008, 08:49 AM
If the code is listed on their site you can totally use it especially with Shoebuy (you can't use codes that are emailed to you though).

You might be having trouble because you used google checkout. If you don't see credit after 10 days file a trouble ticket and Angie can look into it. Sometimes when using google check out the credits get detached from the SR user id and SR has to manually match your email confirm with the credits they get. Google Checkout is not SR friendly.

rumrunnergirl
08-25-2008, 09:01 AM
OK. I only used codes that were on SR sites, and Google checkout was one of them. I'll keep my eye out. My gmail account is not the one listed with SR though (same first part but gmail.com instead of hotmail.com). Thanks!

Karri5775
08-25-2008, 09:49 AM
I ordered on 8/17 and I haven't seen my credit yet either. I'm just waiting for my 10 days now so I can file a trouble ticket. I did place another order yesterday though too as I've never had problems with shoebuy credits in the past.