PDA

View Full Version : Sears e-gift cards

lmroyea
08-17-2008, 04:00 PM
I know we get credit for Sears gift cards. Do we also get credit for the e-gift cards? Also, if I buy a gift card through SR and then use it on another purchase from SR do I get credit for both? DH wants a welder from Sears and we just found out they're having an extra 10% off sale online tonight only from 6pm-6am! We also need a new washer and dryer and I'll be looking at those too. 10% on those big ticket items is a really great deal! I'm just trying to get the best possible deal along with my Sunshine :sunshine: TIA

SunshineGirl
08-17-2008, 04:36 PM
You would only get credit for it the first time. They would pay the commission on the sale itself only for the amount after the gift card was applied.

I heard that the big online special that they are having tonight is AWESOME!!

sunshinecindy
08-17-2008, 06:25 PM
I'm going right now to find out.

lmroyea
08-17-2008, 08:21 PM
Well we went to Sears, I think we found a washer and dryer (YEAH!) This should really cut my laundry time down. Everyone should check out the online sale, definitely a good deal, plus they have free delivery and haul away with a rebate! I should be making a pretty big purchase in a little while!:clap:

lmroyea
08-17-2008, 10:37 PM
Just made first purchase! DH got his welder. Now I'm going to check Home Depot and Best Buy for the washer and dryer, just to make sure they don't have a better deal.