PDA

View Full Version : Blockbuster--Give it a try!

missangie
08-19-2008, 03:35 PM
I just wanted to remind everyone about the Blockbuster offer. $14.00 is a great deal for signing up for this service that we know you will love!

For more information about the current payout and the service, check out our Video Blog.

If you are considering it--now is the time to sign up!! The first month is only $9.99. That's a great deal for movies delivered to your door, access to movies and games in the store, and unlimited choices online!!

mia214jia
08-19-2008, 04:01 PM
I want it! I want it!... I need to wait till next week. I hope it will still be there.

SunshineGirl
08-19-2008, 05:12 PM
I want it! I want it!... I need to wait till next week. I hope it will still be there.

I do think it should be there. We are working directly with them this time...not through a middle man. As long as our members do not abuse the offer and cancel quickly, we should have it indefinitely now.

mia214jia
08-19-2008, 06:41 PM
I hope so... I have been waiting for a Good Promo from either them or Net*
I think that this one is the better offer and I think the plan choice is better.
Here's hoping it will hang in there for another week.
I really wanted the 4checks offer but I just cant get it in today for the 18%.

BuzzandAriel'sMom
08-20-2008, 09:59 AM
How long does it take to get credit for this offer? I typically have trouble with other offers and only receive credit for about 5% of them. I did this offer on Monday and have paid for the first month. My movies arrive tomorrow. I was just wondering if it is the same as most offers where it can take 2-4 weeks or if I should have received credit already?

mia214jia
08-20-2008, 10:28 AM
not sure... I'm sure it will come through.

pbhall13
10-03-2008, 07:54 PM
Does anyone know how long this one takes to credit (or should I say show up as a pending credit?) I did it a couple days ago and just want to know what to expect (already rec'd first DVDS!!!)

thanks!

sunshinecindy
10-03-2008, 08:02 PM
I remember it took me awhile to get credit.

wilsonfamily4
10-03-2008, 08:14 PM
I loved Blockbuster. Used them for years, just finally stopped as we decided to get directv and cannot afford to do both. But I think everyone should do this offer. Except then my chance of being on the big board goes down with the incredible credit you get with this one. :rolleyes:

pbhall13
10-03-2008, 08:19 PM
I remember it took me awhile to get credit.

thanks Cindy...........I did it at the end of September....do you think it will have a oct 15 date or nov date to credit?

marcymajor
10-03-2008, 08:23 PM
i have a blockbuster card as there is a blockbuster about a mile away from my house. i have never signed up for this as i thought it would not be the right thing to do since i belong to blockbuster (the store not the online one). can i do both and not get into trouble?:confused: any thoughts or suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

missangie
10-03-2008, 08:57 PM
i have a blockbuster card as there is a blockbuster about a mile away from my house. i have never signed up for this as i thought it would not be the right thing to do since i belong to blockbuster (the store not the online one). can i do both and not get into trouble?:confused: any thoughts or suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

You can absolutely do both. It is completely legit. In fact, to get the full benefit of the membership, you need to have both. The online membership allows you choose movies online and have the sent to you via mail. You can either return them via mail or in store.

marcymajor
10-04-2008, 05:27 AM
:thanks: for the info Angie. a couple more questions, does this credit pretty quickly and if you do not get credit in 10 days can you file a TT? :thanks: again for everything and have a great weekend.:sunshine:

cepmom
10-04-2008, 07:11 AM
I'm curious how fast this credits too. I was thinking about cancelling Netflix and trying Blockbuster instead, but I want to be able to get credited in time to cash out for our trip 12/17. It says you need to remain a member for 30 days so I imagine it woudl be once the 30 days passes???

mia214jia
10-04-2008, 09:44 AM
I got my credit I think on the 15th of the next month. HTH

julie007
11-15-2008, 08:37 AM
I got my credit I think on the 15th of the next month. HTH

I sure hope so. I did mine towards the end of October around the 20th I think. Waiting til this credits to cash out hopefully today so that I have my Disney card by December 15th. Does anyone know if this is a manual or if it is automatic from Blockbuster?

Thanks!

wenpop95
11-16-2008, 03:42 PM
I'm still waiting on credit, Signed up on Oct 10th, Do you think it will take till Dec 15th to credit?? SInce it did not credit on NOv 15th.>?
thanks
wendy

SunshineGirl
11-16-2008, 03:45 PM
Angie's following up on these, so I am not sure. But the advertiser we were running it through dropped it, supposedly temporarily. Hopefully we will see the credits AND see the offer come back. Out of the hundreds of people who we had sign up, very few did not come through.

julie007
11-16-2008, 05:23 PM
Angie's following up on these, so I am not sure. But the advertiser we were running it through dropped it, supposedly temporarily. Hopefully we will see the credits AND see the offer come back. Out of the hundreds of people who we had sign up, very few did not come through.:(

Thank you guys for checking in on this for us. I am wanting to cash out but would like that $14 first of course. I know you guys do everything you can! Thank you for the heads up. Any idea of how long I should wait or just go ahead and cash out. My trip is 12/15

Thanks again!
Julie

sunshinecindy
11-16-2008, 07:01 PM
:(

Thank you guys for checking in on this for us. I am wanting to cash out but would like that $14 first of course. I know you guys do everything you can! Thank you for the heads up. Any idea of how long I should wait or just go ahead and cash out. My trip is 12/15

Thanks again!
Julie

If you are looking for a GC to take for you trip, as posted previously, because of the tremendous amount of Christmas mail, the amount of cashouts and how hard it is for us to get gift cards this time of year. any gift cards wanted for Christmas had to be cashed out by Nov 15th, so, you may not get your gift card in time for Dec 15th anyway.

julie007
11-16-2008, 10:03 PM
If you are looking for a GC to take for you trip, as posted previously, because of the tremendous amount of Christmas mail, the amount of cashouts and how hard it is for us to get gift cards this time of year. any gift cards wanted for Christmas had to be cashed out by Nov 15th, so, you may not get your gift card in time for Dec 15th anyway.

That is fine no problem. I will probably end up just doing another form of payout then. Just want to try and get the $14 though. LOL

julie007
11-17-2008, 04:50 PM
#1457374 Paid Signup: Blockbuster 14.00 Credits 11/17/2008 Credit Hold until 12-15-2008

This showed up today in the Paid but holding til the above date! :sunshine:
I'll take it!