PDA

View Full Version : links to offers?

wilsonfamily4
07-08-2007, 10:25 AM
Anyone not able to open links the the offers? I cannot get any of the offers I tried to open for me! I wanted to try and get some small OLDER ones done before Tricia came back but they won't OPEN!!! Just pops to internet explorer cannot display the webpage! Some of them were back at the last pages of the offers but I was hoping to get some small ones done!

PS Some newer ones do open so maybe tricia needs to remove some older links.

~Kathie
07-08-2007, 11:34 AM
Try posting this on the Tech Board and mention which offers. I clicked on a couple and they opened for me.

Hopefully SunshineGuy will see it and be able to help!

sunshinecindy
07-08-2007, 01:28 PM
Anyone not able to open links the the offers? I cannot get any of the offers I tried to open for me! I wanted to try and get some small OLDER ones done before Tricia came back but they won't OPEN!!! Just pops to internet explorer cannot display the webpage! Some of them were back at the last pages of the offers but I was hoping to get some small ones done!

PS Some newer ones do open so maybe tricia needs to remove some older links.

I go through the offers weekly to make sure that they are opening to the proper offer or still active. I haven't had any trouble so far today with any. If you have some specific, can you PM me with them so they can be taken care of. Thanks.

m 'n c
07-08-2007, 04:11 PM
I noticed that with ShadowShopper. Was that the one you were trying Wilsonfamily?