PDA

View Full Version : ? about coupon code listed in banner for 4inkjets

rumrunnergirl
08-21-2008, 12:20 PM
I need to order ink cartridges and want to use 4inkjets. In the banner at SR, there is a code that flashes for 10% off. Can I use that code and still get the 13% cash back? Thanks!

sunshinecindy
08-21-2008, 02:31 PM
I need to order ink cartridges and want to use 4inkjets. In the banner at SR, there is a code that flashes for 10% off. Can I use that code and still get the 13% cash back? Thanks!

Any codes we have on our site, you can use.

rumrunnergirl
08-21-2008, 08:27 PM
It's not a code listed here, it's on the banner that SR has up for 4inkjets. The banner flashes "use this code for 10% off" along with "free shipping on orders of $50 or more".

If I bring up the alphabetical shopping list, next to 4inkjets where it says coupons, there is no "yes", so I wasn't sure if I could use the code or not.

SunshineGirl
08-21-2008, 09:31 PM
It's not a code listed here, it's on the banner that SR has up for 4inkjets. The banner flashes "use this code for 10% off" along with "free shipping on orders of $50 or more".

If I bring up the alphabetical shopping list, next to 4inkjets where it says coupons, there is no "yes", so I wasn't sure if I could use the code or not.

Definitely give it a shot. If for some reason the code doesn't go through, let us know and we can look for another one. (I think Cindy may have added one today, too?)

rumrunnergirl
08-22-2008, 10:10 PM
Ok, I ordered this afternoon. The code she added was the code flashing in the banner. Thanks!