PDA

View Full Version : The perfect Disney day...

ligrumpygirl
08-22-2008, 11:16 AM
If you had ALL the money in the world, what would your perfect day include at Walt Disney World?? 24 hours...and $$$$!!

disney_girl
08-22-2008, 11:21 AM
I know mine would include a very nice vow renewal with all the works!:heart:

PSL1013
08-22-2008, 12:31 PM
I would have them close the MK down for the day and have it all to myself with all my family and close friends invited....and then spend the night in the castle! ;)

askomsky
08-22-2008, 12:34 PM
I think I would feel lonely if we were the ONLY ones in the park, so I would say maybe only fill it to 10% capacity.

I would want to sleep in Cindy's castle, do the "underground" (can't remember the real name) tour. Have meet and greet with ALL the characters whether it was during a meal or not. A personal tour of all the best kept Disney secrets and a tourguide for a "hidden mickey hunt" at MK.

kimntrent
08-22-2008, 12:39 PM
I always laugh about the Disney Splurge because of what the Splurge on. For me the perfect disney day starts with a room at the Poly overlooking the magic kingdom. Breakfast for me isn't really important but if I had to do it I would choose Kona. Then a fabulous day at Epcot moving around the countries with lunch Japan for Sushi. Then off to a magical night at the Magic Kingdom with a closing dinner at either the restaurant on the water at GF or California Grill during fireworks. To me every single day is magical for me and I would spend my splurge over 3 or 4 days.

wilsonfamily4
08-22-2008, 12:40 PM
We would take a personal jet to Orlando. Then have a limo take my family to WDW. The parks could be at 20-25% capacities. I am with askomsky that it would be weird to be alone. I would go to Epcot first and ride what we want as walk ons. They would limo us over to Magic Kingdom and we would ride again whatever we want as walk ons. I would also be able to hand out gifts to whomever I see at Disney that looks deserving. We would eat in the castle but have Ohana food brought over. Then we would get to stay the night in the castle of course. We would then have breakfast served to us in bed.

linanglab
08-22-2008, 04:44 PM
Janet....you must be going through WDW withdrawal! I know I am! Hmmm.....what would I do!?!?

I would like a VERY empty park - not abandoned, I am like Dee and April, that would be too weird for me....

Go to MK and have breakfast at Cindy's with ALL the princesses! Even the ones that don't normally appear. Then do all the rides without wait with my family. And do some of our favorites a couple times in a row!

Go to Rainforest Cafe for early dinner/late lunch (my favorite place!) and might as well do the safari while we are there!

I would head over to Epcot and do Soarin and TT - with surprisingly NO wait!

Then we would sit down and have a break before heading to our resort - the Poly! But wait! What is this???? The dream team appears with an extra DVC membership ALL for me! Now...THAT would be my perfect day at WDW!!!!

spring
08-22-2008, 04:47 PM
I would have them close the MK down for the day and have it all to myself with all my family and close friends invited....and then spend the night in the castle! ;)

Wow, Pam, can I be one of your friends?:rotfl:

arob414
08-22-2008, 07:23 PM
I would do alot of the same things, for sure sleep in Cindy's castle. However, I would add one thing, I would have my girls be a little younger when everything was still so magical and new to them. Don't get me wrong, we had a great time, this year, but I think maybe the time we went when they were 6 and 9 or 3 and 5 were the absolute best. Their eyes just glowed over everything. They saw Cinderella as Cinderella not a pretty girl with a wig on and dressed liked Cinderella.

wilsonfamily4
08-22-2008, 07:34 PM
But wait! What is this???? The dream team appears with an extra DVC membership ALL for me! Now...THAT would be my perfect day at WDW!!!!

Now that would be SUPER!

ligrumpygirl
08-22-2008, 08:52 PM
Janet....you must be going through WDW withdrawal! I know I am! Hmmm.....what would I do!?!?!!!

Nope...just bored today! Thought I would pose some thinking questions...but I fogot to add my answer! I will have to do that...

schaery
08-24-2008, 05:12 PM
I'd get (re)married in the Wedding Pavillion with all the wedding stuff that Disney has to offer, then have a reception at - um - I don't know which resort I'd choose. Then I'd reserve either MK or EPCOT for the rest of the day just for us and the wedding guests. WE'd have a special fireworks show at the end of the day, then DH and I would spend the night in Cinderella's suite.

linanglab
09-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Nope...just bored today! Thought I would pose some thinking questions...but I fogot to add my answer! I will have to do that...

Janet!!! What is your perfect day at Disney? We are still waiting!

ligrumpygirl
09-07-2008, 09:02 AM
WOW with school starting I totally forgot!

I would start the day at MK with very few people around...stopping at Main St. Bakery for breakfast! Hit Fantasyland since that is Emily's favorite. Do Tomorrowland and Toontown. By that time, hit Casey's for a hot dog on the way out. Back to my "home" of Saratoga Springs for a swim and a nap. Dinner at California Grill...with the kids being small we can't get there when the fireworks are on but that would be a bonus! Ending the day at Cinderella's Castle for the stay we won earlier...I would probably be too busy taking pictures and calling/texting people to even sleep!!

I am happy to say that this all usually happens...except for the Castle!!...I am so lucky to own DVC and have the luxury to wander around the "world" now and not have to run!