PDA

View Full Version : Blockbuster

GrumpyWick77
08-24-2008, 07:48 PM
Does anyone know if you can downgrade your plan with them? The offer through SR is the $19.99/mo plan, but I don't need that. If I have to have it the first month to sign up for that is fine. But I would like to be able to downgrade to the $11.99/mo plan. Is this possible?

mia214jia
08-24-2008, 08:51 PM
From the videoblog in SR from Tricia. I understood that you could sign up for the 9.99.
But I havent investigated it either. And I am sure you need to be customer for at least a couple of months to insure credit. I think I would also be safe to say that Blockbuster would be a credit hold.

If I am wrong... I hope someone will set it straight. :angel:

askomsky
08-24-2008, 08:54 PM
Yes you can. I kept it for about 5 months or so but then spring hit and with 3 kids and all their activities we just didn't have time to watch movies anymore, so I called/email to cancel or suspend the account temp. and they offered me several lower tier plans. So I'm sure you could downgrade if you wanted to after whatever the intital start up agreement is.

mmm611
08-24-2008, 09:30 PM
I've had both Blockbuster and Netflix and sucessfully downgraded my plan with both of them several times. Just go into the "My Account" section and change your plan -- or you can cancel your plan and tehy will ususlly have several better offers to keep you as a member before you actually formally cancel.