PDA

View Full Version : What She has to Say

krg1968
07-09-2007, 09:11 PM
Hi,
I've tried this before without getting credit. What are the rules on trying it again?
Any suggestions?
Thanks

mseg16222
07-09-2007, 10:08 PM
i HAVE DONE 3 OF THEM ON HERE. aND NEVER GOT CREDIT FOR ANY OF THEM. AND I GET EMAILS FROM THEM ALL THE TIME

jnorth1007
07-09-2007, 10:25 PM
You can try them again if you haven't received credit. There really aren't any definites when it comes to these things. Your best bet is to clear your cookies and history before you do an offer. Do one offer at a time. Open your email folder as soon as you finish and wait for the confirmation email so you dont forget and accidently delete it later. Only do one offer from each of the advertisers (WSHTS, MID, Big Bukc Surveys) each day. Slow and steady seems to be the best. Clear out your pending folder every now and then and retry offers that didnt credit. Change around your email address using gmail and the period trick. Besides that in the end it is really a gamble :rotfl: I know, not very technical but who knows what really works. I did probably 5 Big Buck offers in my time here and the last one is the only one that had ever credited. Why the last one and not the 1st four? :confused: Good luck and be patient. You just never know.

coastalgirl
07-09-2007, 10:43 PM
Ok, I know I am a ding dong:rotfl: , but what is the period trick with the gmail. I have heard people talk about this before! Can someone please explain!!

Thanks,
Lydia

llgray16
07-10-2007, 12:14 PM
Ok, I know I am a ding dong:rotfl: , but what is the period trick with the gmail. I have heard people talk about this before! Can someone please explain!!

Thanks,
Lydia

The dot trick with gmail is really pretty easy.

You can go into your account settings and create "new" emails by putting a dot in your existing email address to create new ones.

Here is how to do it:

Open up your gmail.
Go to settings up in the right hand corner.
Click the accounts tab.
Click add another email address.
In the pop up box, enter your "new" email address (for example if your email is fakeemail@gmail you can enter f.akeemail@gmail, etc.)
You can also have 2 dots in your email such as f.ake.email@gmail
Click next step and then you are all done :)

Oh, make sure to click the "reply from the same address the message was sent to" option underneath all the email addresses linked to your account. This insures that if you have to confirm offers (in order to receive credit) that the reply is sent from the proper email address.

I hope that helps :sunshine:

jnorth1007
07-10-2007, 12:30 PM
You can also keep the email address the same at gmail but when you enter the email on the free offers just add the periods on that email so that if your email address is fakeemail.gmail and you enter f.akeemail.gmail into the offer, the offer will recognize it as a different address but gmail recognizes it as the same email. This way of doing it you can add as many periods as you want. So you can use the same email address all the way up to f.a.k.e.e.m.a.i.l.gmail.com.

coastalgirl
07-10-2007, 01:52 PM
OK that makes sense. Thanks yall!!!

Lydia

Kycha
07-10-2007, 02:23 PM
You can also keep the email address the same at gmail but when you enter the email on the free offers just add the periods on that email so that if your email address is fakeemail.gmail and you enter f.akeemail.gmail into the offer, the offer will recognize it as a different address but gmail recognizes it as the same email. This way of doing it you can add as many periods as you want. So you can use the same email address all the way up to f.a.k.e.e.m.a.i.l.gmail.com.

This is how I do it too. I have also started using the dot trick for my name as well. I noticed that certain surveys had stopped crediting for me(even though I was using the dot trick), such as What She Has to Say, Big Bucks, My Insider Deal. Once I started putting the dot in my name, I started getting credit again.