PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else been waiting for Tricia's message like it's Christmas Day?

TIAMOMMA
07-10-2007, 06:49 PM
Geez, do I feel pathetic (or addicted!!) I've been looking all day to see if there were any more Summit updates. I can't wait until Tricia comes back and tells us all about it since it seemed so positive in her update yesterday!

Maybe I should go clean my bathroom or something, instead of all of my obsessive "refresh" button hitting on the forum thread page! :rotfl:

jnorth1007
07-10-2007, 06:53 PM
I know the feeling. :rotfl:

TIAMOMMA
07-10-2007, 06:56 PM
OOOH, OOOH! I see that Tricia's signed on in the forum!!! (Geez, now besides being pathetic I'm becoming a stalker too!!) :rotfl:

jnorth1007
07-10-2007, 06:57 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: I noticed she was on too but I pretended not to :angel:

coastalgirl
07-10-2007, 07:01 PM
I am trying to wait patiently!! :rolleyes: I keep checking too!!!
That's really sad that we all know she is here!! We should all walk away now and clean our bathrooms!! :rotfl:

m 'n c
07-10-2007, 07:03 PM
I've been checking all day!! I keep doing old offers with little luck. I am anxiously awaiting new offers to help trigger some older ones to credit too.

jnorth1007
07-10-2007, 07:03 PM
Everyone go play an arcade game and wait :rotfl:

m 'n c
07-10-2007, 07:04 PM

But I want to make more money Janet!!! ok off to play a game and wait patiently :angel:

Mom2aPrincess
07-10-2007, 07:06 PM

OOH!! I like this idea much better than cleaning the bathroom.....:rotfl:

TIAMOMMA
07-10-2007, 07:14 PM
Well, thanks a lot for the suggestion Janet - I never played in the arcade until your suggestion. Now hom am I supposed to look my guests in the face after they ask to use my bathroom in the future?!?!?!:rotfl: :rotfl:

jnorth1007
:angel: Wadnt my fault :angel:

wdwabby
I've been doing the same too .... SO anxious! and the old ones I've been redo-ing still won't credit, so I've been almost completely stagnant (except for the surveys) :(

jnorth1007
07-10-2007, 07:21 PM
Let's all go take a nice relaxing hot bubble bath (not together of course) while we wait for any news from Tricia. Not only will it help with our impatience but it means we dont have to leave to bathe later on when she may be on. :rotfl:

wilsonfamily4
07-10-2007, 07:26 PM
I know my husband will not be happy with me tonight. I will totally ignore him. :) Can't wait to hear more and see more and DO more!!!

I have been trying some older offers and some have credited but most have not. I did FINALLy get a survey to go through, so tomorrow I will be happy.

Have fun tonight fellow Sunshiners

TIAMOMMA
07-10-2007, 07:30 PM
Let's all go take a nice relaxing hot bubble bath (not together of course) while we wait for any news from Tricia. Not only will it help with our impatience but it means we dont have to leave to bathe later on when she may be on. :rotfl:

Yeah, but my bathroom's dirty, like I mentioned before, lol! I guess I will have to go clean it, I see we scared Tricia off the board with our bated breath and thinly veiled stalking!:rotfl:

sunshinecindy
07-10-2007, 07:40 PM
Well, Tricia and I are at the airport, and wouldn't you know it, theres an air traffic control tower down and my plane is delayed by 3.5 hrs and hers, well, not sure.
The Summit was awesome, and I hope that we can give you guys all the surprises you are waiting for. This was a new experience for me and I was very impressed and learned a lot. We made some good deals for you guys and will be getting them up shortly. It takes awhile to get things going. We have some special events for you down the road that I think you will enjoy also. We got many great ideas. Tricia will probably start working on offers tomorrow since she will be home so late tonight. I'm going to sit here on the floor and read the forum and maybe play a little arcade. Have many thought to process from the last few days.

JillyFish
07-10-2007, 07:41 PM
Yep! I'm pathetic too! :rolleyes:

You would THINK that I would've gotten MORE done today, but no, I didn't! And I've got 2 bathrooms that could've used a cleaning....plus LOTS of other stuff that could be done (I'm sure my DH would agree with that!).

I've been checking the forum all day...no news from Tricia and it just been plain 'ol EERIE around here!!!! :eek:

I'm ready for the SunshineGals to come HOME!!! :cry:

And just for the record, I'm not good at waiting for Christmas either! :christmas:

m 'n c
07-10-2007, 07:43 PM
I guess I should go and work out tonight just in case things get movin around here later.

JillyFish
07-10-2007, 07:46 PM
Well, Tricia and I are at the airport, and wouldn't you know it, theres an air traffic control tower down and my plane is delayed by 3.5 hrs and hers, well, not sure.
The Summit was awesome, and I hope that we can give you guys all the surprises you are waiting for. This was a new experience for me and I was very impressed and learned a lot. We made some good deals for you guys and will be getting them up shortly. It takes awhile to get things going. We have some special events for you down the road that I think you will enjoy also. We got many great ideas. Tricia will probably start working on offers tomorrow since she will be home so late tonight. I'm going to sit here on the floor and read the forum and maybe play a little arcade. Have many thought to process from the last few days.

Thanks for the update Cindy! Glad you ladies are on your way home! Safe travels! :hugs:

jl8595
07-10-2007, 07:46 PM

Thanks for the quick update Cindy!! Thanks for feeding into our addictions...:rotfl:

TIAMOMMA
07-10-2007, 07:57 PM
Thanks Cindy! Sorry to hear about the delays at the airport. :(

coastalgirl
07-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Thanks for the update and I hope it won't take as long as they say!!!

sunshinecindy
07-10-2007, 08:49 PM
Another quick update, Tricia is stuck in the airport for an undetermined amount of time. She probably won't get home till sometime tomorrow afternoon.She is quite upset. Just wanted to let you know of this little setback.

Mom2aPrincess
07-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Oh Gosh!!! Give her our best.....:hugs:

TIAMOMMA
07-10-2007, 08:56 PM
That truly stinks, I'm so sorry to hear that.

jnorth1007
07-10-2007, 08:59 PM
Okay guys as a way of keeping everyone busy we are going to all go right now and clean one of our bathrooms. Swish out the toilet and wipe down your counters. Sweep up the floors. Come post when you are done. Maybe by then I will think up a game to keep you guys busy :rotfl:

SunshineGuy
07-10-2007, 09:19 PM
Okay guys as a way of keeping everyone busy we are going to all go right now and clean one of our bathrooms. Swish out the toilet and wipe down your counters. Sweep up the floors. Come post when you are done. Maybe by then I will think up a game to keep you guys busy :rotfl:

interesting...that is the exact game I was playing tonight before i got "the call". Just talked to her again, not exactly sure what the plan is right now. But it is not looking good for her to get home tonight. :cry: She is definately NOT having a good time now.

LuvMyBoys
07-10-2007, 09:21 PM
Poor Tricia! Lets all send lots of positive thoughts her way :sunshine:

jnorth1007
07-10-2007, 09:26 PM
Lets play "What is Tricia doing right now?". I think Tricia is explaining to the airport people in words that arent appropriate for children why it is she needs to get home tonight. Oh wait, that would be me :rotfl: she is much more diplomatic than that. If she is in the Tampa airport then she is in that cute little glass magazine shop buying a people magazine so she can read about Paris' stay in prison. :rotfl: :angel:

jnorth1007
07-10-2007, 09:27 PM
BTW, my bathroom is clean and shiny and I hit a new personal high score on arcade :rotfl: been a productive evening I would say.

JillyFish
07-10-2007, 09:34 PM
My bathroom is now clean! :D Janet, you are more motivating than FlyLady!! :rotfl:

I think that after the long, busy week she's had, Tricia has found a place to put up her feet and have a margarita! :sunshine2:

Tricia, I'm sorry you've been delayed. I hope you get home soon! :hugs:

jnorth1007
07-10-2007, 09:40 PM
See flylady is the reason I can walk in my bathroom and have it spotless in under 5 minutes instead of having to sandblast my way in like I used to. She is also the reason I can spend so much time on here. I get to spend 15 min on here for every 15 min I clean. I dont get bored here and I dont get worn out cleaning and by 5 when DH gets here its all done. :angel:

JillyFish
07-10-2007, 09:56 PM
I definitely need to get back on a "plan". I've done FlyLady and Motivated Moms before. My problem is I don't have enough discipline to stay with it. I like Motivated Moms....it's just basically a list of things to do every day so that you keep up with the daily things as well as the weekly, monthly, and yearly chores. That's what I need...someone telling me what I need to do every day. I always say I'm going to start when the kids go back to school each year.

But I like the Sunshine Plan....clean 15 minutes, work on offers for 15, clean 15, read the forum for 15, clean 15, arcade 15, clean 15, offers 15........:rotfl:

jnorth1007
07-10-2007, 10:00 PM
Exactly I love flylady but she leaves me no time for my other passions SR and TGM. If I dont read email every 15 minutes or so I have hundreds I kid you not. In her plan you check your email once a day. Yeah right. I get up in the morning and have 500 emails LOL. I love being able to do this for 15, go clean for 15, play with the kids for 15, water the lawn for 15, clean the van for 15. Makes for a very diversified day and lets me enjoy all of the things I love.

3dog2kidmom
07-10-2007, 10:15 PM
Alright Janet... you've inspired me to go clean a bathroom or 3. Back in 15! :rotfl:

wilsonfamily4
07-10-2007, 10:16 PM
OT-----i am going to do the make sure your sink is sparklng clean at the end of the evening tonight and hopefully every night. I think that is from flylady.

I feel for tricia. Airports are not where you want to spend any extra time. But she will get to read the Time Travelers Wife. :)

m 'n c
07-10-2007, 10:22 PM
I just got back from the gym. Poor Tricia. I think I'm going to fold the laundry and wash out my toilet as well. Just two more weeks until Molly and her maids come. :)

coastalgirl
07-10-2007, 10:24 PM
Poor Tricia! I hate that for her!
My bathrooms are both clean and so is the kitchen! I even got some work done that I have been putting off since the holiday!(they will be happy to get their stuff back :rotfl: ) So, now what?!?!?!
Oh well, off to the arcade!:rotfl:

Lydia

3dog2kidmom
07-10-2007, 10:30 PM
OT-----i am going to do the -make sure your sink is sparklng clean at the end of the evening- tonight and hopefully every night. I think that is from flylady.

I fell for tricia. Airports are not where you want to spend any extra time. But she will get to read the Time Travelers Wife. :)

Nevermind bathrooms. DH just got home so I loaded the dishwasher instead and am now watching the All-star game with him (love the laptop!).

I actually love downtime at airports to read... enjoy the book, Tricia, and safe travels to both of you!

SunshineGuy
07-10-2007, 10:40 PM
watching her flight on flightview.com. she is arriving in ATL in about 10 mins and has about 20 mins before her flight home leaves....

m 'n c
07-10-2007, 10:43 PM
watching her flight on flightview.com. she is arriving in ATL in about 10 mins and has about 20 mins before her flight home leaves....

Yay!! I'm glad she'll be on her way home tonight.

3dog2kidmom
07-10-2007, 10:44 PM

Ooo... that's a big airport. Fingers crossed. SunshineGuy... are your girls with her?

faithhope
07-10-2007, 10:45 PM
glad to hear she is on her way home tonight....
Nothing like sleeping in your own bed after a vacation...

JillyFish
07-10-2007, 10:46 PM

Run Tricia, run!!!!!!

SunshineGuy
07-10-2007, 10:49 PM
Ooo... that's a big airport. Fingers crossed. SunshineGuy... are your girls with her?

the girls came back with me on Saturday (can you say Chuck-E-Cheese and chicken nuggets). The girls are spending the night at a friends house since her flight was going to be so late anyway. Didn't want to have to wake them and drive them to the airport.

SunshineGuy
07-10-2007, 10:51 PM
haven't heard from her yet...but she is on the ground in ATL. unfortunately, it looks like she has to change terminals. :mad: this flight is the last of the night from ATL....fingers crossed.

sunshinemckenzie
07-10-2007, 10:56 PM
A note from my hubby(in his words):This was said after a battle over the remote, my house being spotless, and trying to have a conversation with him while he is watching TV(he won the remote battle for this hour)

PLEASE PLEASE HURRY BACK TRICIA! Without offers to do and money to make she is DRIVING ME CRAZY! She keeps running around tidying up. I set a glass on the counter, she is behind me putting it in the sink. I pull my socks off and put my feet up in the recliner, she is picking them up and starting the washer. AND SHE IS TALKING TO ME ALL THE TIME! I want my peaceful quiet nights back.

LOL...he actually said this! And all this time I thought he was encouraging me because I was making money for our upcoming WDW trip. Little did I know he was encouraging me for different reasons!:rotfl: :rotfl:

sunshinemckenzie
07-10-2007, 10:57 PM
haven't heard from her yet...but she is on the ground in ATL. unfortunately, it looks like she has to change terminals. :mad: this flight is the last of the night from ATL....fingers crossed.

Oh that does bite! I was stuck there once over night and it was not a good thing!

LyndaM
07-10-2007, 11:06 PM
Yuck! I've been stuck all night in Atlanta too and it's no fun! We were pretty angry because we watched our flight (last one of the night) pull away as we ran up to the gate and they hadn't held it for us, even though our other flight had just landed!

Not a good memory! I sure hope Tricia has better luck!

coastalgirl
07-10-2007, 11:09 PM
Oh I agree, the ATL airport is not a happy place to be stuck! Glad to know she made it out of FLA. Hopefully she will make it home tonight!!!

Lydia

SunshineGuy
07-10-2007, 11:28 PM
who a gambler?
here is my situation: I haven't heard from her since about 7 tonight. I assume she got on the delayed flight to ATL. That flight landed at ATL with about 20 mins for her to make the connection. That ATL flight has left the gate (but not taken off yet from what i can tell)

so.......who thinks she is on the plane?

m 'n c
07-10-2007, 11:29 PM
if she hasn't called then I think she made it.

wilsonfamily4
07-10-2007, 11:31 PM
I sure hope she made it!!

BUT I have been delayed for a very long time at Atlanta so I am not very optimistic. :(

Though if you haven't heard from her I bet she is on it!!!

coastalgirl
07-10-2007, 11:35 PM
I say she made it!

sunshinemckenzie
07-10-2007, 11:44 PM
She's on it! Come on Tricia...we miss you!!!

SunshineGuy
07-10-2007, 11:47 PM
she did not make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!talking to her now. her flight from FLL sat on the taxi way for 30 mins waiting for a gate. missed it because of that.

faithhope
07-10-2007, 11:49 PM
no news is good news... I say she is on her way home

wilsonfamily4
07-10-2007, 11:50 PM
she did not make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!talking to her now. her flight from FLL sat on the taxi way for 30 mins waiting for a gate. missed it because of that.

o, pooh. Is she crying? I think at this point I would be. Poor Tricia.
Thanks for the update.

m 'n c
07-10-2007, 11:51 PM

oh no that is terrible! Hopefully they can get her on the first flight out in the morning.

faithhope
07-10-2007, 11:59 PM
I hope they put her up at a nice hotel so she can sit in the jacuzzi, a glass of wine and a good night sleep... and then the first flight home tomorrow...

:hugs:

SunshineGuy
07-11-2007, 12:13 AM
currently no flights until 1pm tomorrow

m 'n c
07-11-2007, 12:15 AM
Well hopefully if she's up for it she can play my standby game of just showing up at the gate and getting on the plane. I have been lucky and have always been able to get on full flights by doing it.

Candi
07-11-2007, 12:15 AM
That's not good. Maybe you should get some sleep, sunshine guy.

bartleby1
07-11-2007, 12:16 AM
Oh, how awful! Poor Tricia is probably exhausted at this point!

I do hope she is holding up ok. I know I would be a wreck! I don't like to fly to begin with and then if anything went wrong I'd be a lunatic! I'm sure she's doing fine though. She's a very strong person!

We all miss you Tricia! Get home safely!

SunshineGuy - be sure to let Tricia know that her extended SunshineFamily miss her and are awaiting her safe arrival!

SunshineGuy
07-11-2007, 12:31 AM
now i am on the phone with the airline on the home line and her on the cell

coastalgirl
07-11-2007, 12:51 AM
oh, poor thing! How awful for her and you! I know how hard it is to rest with the other on the road. OK we need to locate a sunshiner in ATL to go get Tricia, take her back to their house so she can get some rest! Hope she is ok, I would be a wreck! I hope you both can get some rest!!

Lydia

bbangel
07-11-2007, 01:07 AM
Sending all the positive vibes I can. :hugs:

SunshineGuy
07-11-2007, 01:09 AM
if anyone is in ATL, go visit her. She is sitting at gate D1. She did get on the morning flight at least (at least that is the current situation)

coastalgirl
07-11-2007, 01:13 AM
Hope she can get the morning flight!! If I was close I would go sit with her! But I am to far away!! I hate that you both have had such a rough evening! Hope you can both get a little rest!

Lydia

SunshineGirl
07-11-2007, 01:37 AM
A very tired SunshineGirl finally reporting in. I've only slept 5 hours in the last 40 and am SOOOO exhausted.

I had a couple mini breakdowns in the Fort Lauderdable airport but managed to pull it together just in time to make the delayed flight to Atlanta. Interestingly, I ended up sitting next to someone that attended the Summit on the plane!! He was saying how he didn't get much out of it. So we chatted the whole flight and I shared a lot of things with him that I learned that I thought might be interesting to him (his business model is much different than might). By the time we got off the flight, I think he was convinced that he needed to try going again and paying more attention. LOL!

I was really optimistic when we landed at 10:45. My flight was not until 11:10. But then when the pilot told us that there was no gate for us because the plane in front of us could not leave because the flight attendant was late, I started to get upset. When they finally got us a gate at 11:20, my only hope was that they held the plane for me like the pilot said he was requesting they do.

I ran as fast as I could from D terminal to C just in time to watch my plane pull away. Later, I found out that they not only knew that I was there and left anyway but then sat out there for about half an hour before taking off.

First customer service guy told me that they couldn't get me on a flight until after 1 tomorrow and that they would not give me a room because they problems were "weather." After I cried for about half an hour and SunshineGuy tried to get me to buy a $250 Delta flight for tomorrow morning, I went to find a supervisor. I tried to be very nice and told him that I really felt it WAS their fault and not weather. He immediately got me on the 9am flight that was just 10 minutes before supposedly overbooked.

I met a nice older woman in line who is here with her teenage daughter and her elderly mother. She said that I was nice and she felt bad for me. So she got be a blanket and gave me one of their $10 food vouchers. .:hugs: So very sweet.

Now I have to decide if I want to spend the next 7 hours working on my laptop or reaind the Time Traveler's Wife that is sitting next to me still unopened. Wanna take bets on what I end up doing? LOL!!!

coastalgirl
07-11-2007, 01:44 AM
Hate to hear you had such awful problems. You could hop a plan into gulfport and we could head over to the HardRock and hangout:rotfl:
You should just read your book and relax. But you will probably work!
take care of yourself!! Try not to stress out to much and be thankful you don't have your babies with you!

Lydia

ItsmeSunnyV
07-11-2007, 01:49 AM
I bet your gonna WORK!! lol.... If it were any of us, I think we'd read. LOL Hmmm...Im on at 10:48pm west coast time, I think I guessed right, because it should be pretty late where your at.

ItsmeSunnyV
07-11-2007, 01:51 AM
and be thankful you don't have your babies with you!

So very true!! Thank goodness!

bbangel
07-11-2007, 02:02 AM
If you are as tired as I think you are you wouldn't remember anything you read anyway. I hope you get at least some rest.
I hate airlines and the run around they give customers. If they push away from the gate at the right time they are considered on time even if they sit on the runway for forever. They need to change how they track an airlines on time percentage. And remember they are there to provide a service!

coastalgirl
07-11-2007, 02:13 AM
Tricia,
Did Cindy make home ok??She posted that she had a wait also.

Lydia

SunshineGirl
07-11-2007, 02:22 AM
The bright side is that I have 6 hours of uninterrupted work time ahead of me. LOL!

These poor people around me. There weren't even enough blankets to go around and the ticket agents all disappeared. It's probably about 65 degrees in this end of the terminal and people are huddling up in corners because they are so cold and don't have blankets. And there's no food to be found anywhere until tomorrow morning. I don't even see bottled water or anything.

SunshineGirl
07-11-2007, 02:23 AM
Tricia,
Did Cindy make home ok??She posted that she had a wait also.

Lydia

She did make it home at about midnight. She's probably exhausted. And she has two weeks left at her "real job", so she has to be at work at 7 tomorrow morning. Er....today....

coastalgirl
07-11-2007, 03:09 AM
Well, that whole situation stinks! Just like them to disappear and not take care of everyone! Glad to hear Cindy made it home ok, hate that she has to go to work in a.m. .

lydia

SunshineGirl
07-11-2007, 05:50 AM
Me here. Still sitting here in the airport. Made some friends overnight. Especially a teenager who wanted to use my laptop to check his MySpace email. LOL!

Looks like they changed my gate overnight so I've been sitting in the wrong terminal. <sigh> But hey, some of you are probably seeing some credits this morning that were not there before you went to bed. :rotfl:

svwkirby
07-11-2007, 06:26 AM
I definitely need to get back on a "plan". I've done FlyLady and Motivated Moms before. My problem is I don't have enough discipline to stay with it. I like Motivated Moms....it's just basically a list of things to do every day so that you keep up with the daily things as well as the weekly, monthly, and yearly chores. That's what I need...someone telling me what I need to do every day. I always say I'm going to start when the kids go back to school each year.

But I like the Sunshine Plan....clean 15 minutes, work on offers for 15, clean 15, read the forum for 15, clean 15, arcade 15, clean 15, offers 15........:rotfl:

OMG...this is how I've been cleaning and getting things done for years now:rotfl: Well, it hasn't always been Sunshine, but whatever forum has my attention, clean, work, game, etc...and most of the time things are presentable.

docsmom
07-11-2007, 07:12 AM
Good Morning Tricia and Sunshine family!

I wish I had been on the forum last night... :( I am only about 70 miles north of the Atlanta airport. I would have rescued you from the terminal, made you hot cocoa (or a stiff drink) and tucked you into a nice cozy bed!!
Oh, but then my fellow Sunshiners would not be seeing all of those lovely credits this morning! :p

I certainly hope that the remainder of your trip is uneventful! Get some rest when you get home!:sunshine:

TIAMOMMA
07-11-2007, 08:48 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about you're horrible night at the airport Tricia! You sound like you're doing your best to make the most of it. Whereas I would be the raving lunatic in the corner freaking out on any airport personnel that I could find. :rotfl: (I would also be like Janet in using words not appropriate for children's ears!) :rotfl:

Another poster had a good point, the fortunate thing was that you daughters were home. I hope you get some good rest real soon.

JillyFish
07-11-2007, 08:49 AM
Good morning!

So sorry you had such a rough night Tricia! I hope that everything goes smoothly this AM and you get home soon and get some good rest!

On the bright side....all your toilets should be sparkly when you get home!! :rotfl:

disneynut
07-11-2007, 09:09 AM
Sorry to hear about the delay for you and Cindy. Hope all is well. yes i did notice a couple of credits this morning. That is always a good thing. :love:
Thanks for all your hard work and efforts.:hugs: :sunshine:

Me here. Still sitting here in the airport. Made some friends overnight. Especially a teenager who wanted to use my laptop to check his MySpace email. LOL!

Looks like they changed my gate overnight so I've been sitting in the wrong terminal. <sigh> But hey, some of you are probably seeing some credits this morning that were not there before you went to bed. :rotfl:

jnorth1007
07-11-2007, 09:24 AM
Good morning Tricia!!!! Hopefully you are home now or at least close to being home. Maybe you even got to sleep on the plane on the way home. Get some rest and we will all catch up with you this evening :heart: :hugs: :sunshine2:

linanglab
07-11-2007, 09:43 AM
Well, I just got on this morning. I missed all of the events...people constantly using their refresh buttons, others frantically cleaning (which you guys have inspired me to do - and start up again with flylady), poor Tricia being stuck in an airport, sunshine guy generously giving us updates, and Tricia WORKING and NOT sleeping....

So, is Tricia on her way??? I hope you go home and take a LONG nap. I have said it before - sometimes there is nothing better than a nap....

Well, I am going to clean for 15 minutes. I will be back!

Angela

m 'n c
07-11-2007, 09:59 AM
Oh Tricia please get some rest. I have to admit I was thrilled this morning to see credits coming through (I'm #3 right now) but please get some rest this afternoon and tonight. I'm so glad you were able to get on an early flight. I hate when airlines claim flights are full because they never are which is why I always try to get on an early flight using standby. My last flight was "full" but 12 people on the standby list were able to get on!!! Absolutely riduculous.

BTW: my toilets and bathroom sink is sparkling, my bedroom is clean (minus bf's shirt "drawer/suitcase") and the kitchen sink is clean. A very productive night.

linanglab
07-11-2007, 10:30 AM
I just cleaned 1 of my bathrooms and did a load of laundry. The dishes are out of the dishwasher and dishwasher is reloaded. Now I think I will get the vaccuum out.

Angela

jnorth1007
07-11-2007, 10:33 AM
I just cleaned 1 of my bathrooms and did a load of laundry. The dishes are out of the dishwasher and dishwasher is reloaded. Now I think I will get the vaccuum out.

Angela

Hey join us on the new thread in the Just for Fun section where we are all going to keep posting our 15 minutes and keep each other on track to clean, happy and healthy lives with lots of extra time for SR!!!! :sunshine2: :cooldance:

linanglab
07-11-2007, 12:15 PM
Thanks Janet!!! I think I will. i need some motivation!

Angela

SunshineGuy
07-11-2007, 01:32 PM
SunshineGirl has safely made it home now.:cooldance: She is taking a nap for a couple hours since she didn't sleep at all last night. Be sure to get all your cleaning around your house done today as I am sure there will be a lot for her to talk about later this afternoon/tonight.

sunshinecindy
07-11-2007, 01:37 PM
Glad she is home. I wondered but I haven't been able to call her all day. Have been at work (the other job) and now on a break. What a weekend we have had. I am sure that you are all still waiting for the new offers. I can tell you that we picked up some excellent new and unique merchants and will have some great exclusive offers for you. You will have so much fun shopping, and I know I will too after seeing some of the merchandise. Stay tuned, its coming.

wilsonfamily4
07-11-2007, 01:41 PM
SunshineGirl has safely made it home now.:cooldance: She is taking a nap for a couple hours since she didn't sleep at all last night. Be sure to get all your cleaning around your house done today as I am sure there will be a lot for her to talk about later this afternoon/tonight.

YIPPEE

I am off to clean. Really clean. That way when I ignore my husband tonight he won't be saying why do I have no clean clothes, why is there no dinner, why is there a toy in the toilet. :) He will have nothing to complain about. :) haha. So I am off to clean while Tricia sleeps. Then the fun can begin!!

zoodoyle
07-11-2007, 01:42 PM
So glad to hear you both made it home, eventually!! We've missed you! Can't wait to hear all the exciting news :cooldance:

coastalgirl
07-11-2007, 01:56 PM
glad to hear everyone is home safe and sound!! Thanks SunshineGuy for keeping us all posted!!

Lydia

JillyFish
07-11-2007, 02:06 PM
Welcome home Tricia and Cindy!!! Glad you are finally home safely. We missed you! :) (In case you couldn't tell)

Janet has been keeping us all in line while you were gone....our homes are cleaner, the kids have been fed, and our DH's are happy once again!! We're ready to start earning again!!! :sunshine2:

Mom2aPrincess
07-11-2007, 03:41 PM
We're so glad to see you back...can't wait for you to get rested and back with us. :)

Candi
07-11-2007, 03:45 PM
I am afraid there will be no cleaning here. I have been stuck on the couch for days with ds2 who has tonsilitis. He actually let me come eat lunch and check in right now. I think the advil finally kicked in.

coastalgirl
07-11-2007, 03:46 PM
I am afraid there will be no cleaning here. I have been stuck on the couch for days with ds2 who has tonsilitis. He actually let me come eat lunch and check in right now. I think the advil finally kicked in.

That poor baby! My ds8 fought that the whole time he was little. I know how rough that is! :hugs:
Hope he starts to feel better soon!!!
Lydia

jl8595
07-11-2007, 04:11 PM

Ohhhh...poor little guy!! I hope he feels better soon. :hugs:

LyndaM
07-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Welcome Home, Tricia!

m 'n c
07-11-2007, 05:08 PM
Glad you are back Tricia but did you get any rest??

SunshineGirl
07-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Glad you are back Tricia but did you get any rest??

I took a nap for about an hour or so this afternoon. My voice is gone and I can't put my contacts in. So I'm definitely feeling the effects this afternoon. LOL! I will be SOOOO glad when it is bedtime tonight.

m 'n c
07-11-2007, 05:29 PM
I took a nap for about an hour or so this afternoon. My voice is gone and I can't put my contacts in. So I'm definitely feeling the effects this afternoon. LOL! I will be SOOOO glad when it is bedtime tonight.

I keep coming back to SR and seeing my account balance go up so I know you aren't sleeping. I hope you get some good sleep tonight.

Have you tried any hot tea with honey for your voice? My bf swears by it but I can't stand tea. He had a friend get run down 2 weeks ago at a bachlor party and was barely able to give a toast at the reception. It was definetly due to the lack of sleep. Their excuse for not sleeping was the worst. He sounded like a 3rd grader. "Well if I went to sleep they would do something mean to me" :rotfl:

Hedy
07-11-2007, 05:36 PM
I keep coming back to SR and seeing my account balance go up so I know you aren't sleeping. I hope you get some good sleep tonight.

Have you tried any hot tea with honey for your voice? My bf swears by it but I can't stand tea. He had a friend get run down 2 weeks ago at a bachlor party and was barely able to give a toast at the reception. It was definetly due to the lack of sleep. Their excuse for not sleeping was the worst. He sounded like a 3rd grader. "Well if I went to sleep they would do something mean to me" :rotfl:

Seconds the tea with Honey suggestion.

linanglab
07-11-2007, 09:05 PM
Welcome back!!!! Relax and try to enjoy your family for awhile! Get rested!

Angela