PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of another ticket link in the future?

sunshinemckenzie
07-11-2007, 07:28 PM
ok...I need to place a order for tickets and not having much luck. I'm needing tickets for the following places for our September vacation.

Arabian knights
Titanic exhibit
Wonderworks
Ripleys Believe It or Not
Blizzard Beach
Universal Studios
Sea World

Ok here is the deal....
If I order everything( the above) through ticketmomma my total bill will be $648.37. But I hate the fact that I'm not going to be earning $$$ on SR with such a huge order.

If I use the DW tickets link and order the rest through ticketmomma my total bill will be $710.40 and I will get $7.00 back on the 1% offered through the SR LINK.

Ok I know it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out...Ticketmommia is the only way to go

Just curious is there might be another company added in the near future for us to get tickets. Something comparable to ticketmomma's prices.

Thanks Tricia...I appreciate you looking into this:)

m 'n c
07-11-2007, 07:55 PM
aren't some of those in the that pass for Orlando? I can't remember the name of the shopping link but you could check it for the non disney/seaworld/universal things on your list.

sunshinemckenzie
07-11-2007, 08:09 PM
aren't some of those in the that pass for Orlando? I can't remember the name of the shopping link but you could check it for the non disney/seaworld/universal things on your list.

you mean the GoCardUSA? I did but it only covered the Titanic exhibit, wonderworks and Ripley and it was cheaper to buy the tickets at the door than the price of a one day GoCardUSA.

m 'n c
07-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Oh ok. That's the one I was thinking of. hmm. when we went to arabian nights we picked up a coupon in either a tourist book or at the hotel to get a buy one get one 50% or something similar. I'm sure the ticket place you are looking at is a better deal.

If you don't mind me asking is there a particular reason you are wanting to do the arabian nights dinner show vs. some of the other ones there? We went a few years ago and the food was bad and the workers were very rude to us. I did Dolly's Dixie Stampede in Pidgeon Forge, TN and it was really nice. Not sure how the Orlando branch is.

sunshinecindy
07-11-2007, 08:49 PM
I will hopefully have the Universal Tickets on here soon. I will contact them again to see if they have progressed any. Stay tuned.

sunshinemckenzie
07-11-2007, 08:58 PM
I have a 6 year old who lives, breathes, eats, and sleeps horses. If it walks on four legs, whinnies, and has a tail, she is totally flipping out over it.

While I was checking out the dinner show sites, she seen the black stallion and fell madly in love. I know it is a dumb reason to go...but we are letting the children pick out what they want to do while we are there.

My son's choices(he's 14) Titanic Exhibit, Ripley's, Hooters, Hard Rock Cafe and Universal.

Our daughter (the animal nut), it was Wonderworks, Sea World, Arabian Knights, and the ocean to see sea turtles, find a crab, and watch the dolphins(so she hopes)

Mom's Choice-WDW(is there any other reason to go??)

and Dh says just tell him what time to be in the car and he will be there. He's easy going like that...lol

I'm just trying to utilize our money as much as possible and hoping to earn a lil using a SR Link.

m 'n c
07-11-2007, 09:07 PM
ok well that makes sense. She should enjoy the horses. That was my favorite part of the whole experience. We went during christmas time so they had a special christmas show.

The only thing that really bugged us was that the people working there kinda made a big deal about those of us who used coupons for the show instead of taking the "free upgrade". I think the upgrade included a backstage tour to see a horse but i"m not too sure on that one.

bartleby1
07-11-2007, 11:24 PM
ok...I need to place a order for tickets and not having much luck. I'm needing tickets for the following places for our September vacation.

Arabian knights
Titanic exhibit
Wonderworks
Ripleys Believe It or Not
Blizzard Beach
Universal Studios
Sea World

Ok here is the deal....
If I order everything( the above) through ticketmomma my total bill will be $648.37. But I hate the fact that I'm not going to be earning $$$ on SR with such a huge order.

If I use the DW tickets link and order the rest through ticketmomma my total bill will be $710.40 and I will get $7.00 back on the 1% offered through the SR LINK.

Ok I know it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out...Ticketmommia is the only way to go

Just curious is there might be another company added in the near future for us to get tickets. Something comparable to ticketmomma's prices.

Thanks Tricia...I appreciate you looking into this:)

Seaworld gives a 20% discount when you buy your tickets at the gate if you show a Southwest Rapid Rewards card. It is free to join at their website and you can print the card when you sign up. You can get 4 discounts per card. If you need more than 4 tickets, you could have your DH sign up also.

If you really want to prepurchase your tickets, seaworld is currently offering the adult tickets for a childs price if you buy on their site. The 20% off I mentioned above is a better deal, especially if you need childrens tickets also because the discount would apply to their tickets as well. But, if you really want to buy them ahead of time...

Or, you can also use the code "LOWES" at the seaworld site for 20% off. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be just for lowes employees or whether it is a friends and family type thing though.

sunshinemckenzie
07-12-2007, 12:31 AM
thanks everyone...I'm going to start searching a lil more and see if it would even be better to buy them seperately than all at once from one site. I just know that I want them bought and paid for before we leave in September:)

SunshineGirl
07-12-2007, 10:05 AM
What I have learned is that the markup on the disney tickets is so low that sites either 1) participate with incentive sites and give a little kickback, or 2) just discount the prices outright. None of them are doing both because there isn't enough margin.