PDA

View Full Version : I'll be your fairy godmother..........

The Cheshire Cat
07-11-2007, 09:51 PM
Heading to WDW next month. Would anybody like me to send your child a post card?

m 'n c
07-11-2007, 10:10 PM
Oh that is a good idea. I did this last year for someone. I have to admit I was sad though that the person who was suppose to return the favor didn't.

I just request that you tell mickey and minnie hi for me as I don't have a trip coming up anytime soon. :(

coastalgirl
07-11-2007, 10:18 PM
Could you send my DS a postcard for his birthday??? He would love that!!!
Let me know and I will send you his info!!
Thanks,
Lydia

Magical JenK
07-11-2007, 10:33 PM
That sounds super fun! How very nice of you!

The Cheshire Cat
07-12-2007, 09:40 AM
Oh that is a good idea. I did this last year for someone. I have to admit I was sad though that the person who was suppose to return the favor didn't.

I just request that you tell mickey and minnie hi for me as I don't have a trip coming up anytime soon. :(

I've been pretty lucky with people being nice and returning the favor for my little guy! We probably won't be back for two years (sniff sniff) so it doesn't matter about people sending a card back to us.

I will tell Mickey and Minnie HI from you!

The Cheshire Cat
07-12-2007, 09:40 AM
Could you send my DS a postcard for his birthday??? He would love that!!!
Let me know and I will send you his info!!
Thanks,
Lydia

Hey Lydia,

No problem be happy to. Just pm me with your info!
:hugs:

schachteles
07-16-2007, 12:02 PM
You know I have thought about wanting someone to do this. If you wouldn't mind having one sent to my DDs we would be very appreciative, I would pay you or whatever. My DDs could use a pick me up right now and I think that would be just the thing!

THANKS for the offer.

The Cheshire Cat
07-17-2007, 09:40 PM
You know I have thought about wanting someone to do this. If you wouldn't mind having one sent to my DDs we would be very appreciative, I would pay you or whatever. My DDs could use a pick me up right now and I think that would be just the thing!

THANKS for the offer.

Just pm me your info!:hugs:

schachteles
07-19-2007, 02:03 PM
THANKS SO MUCH, I sent you a PM.

If anyone needs one done in October, we will be there from the 14th to the 20th and I would be happy to help someone out.

:love: Kim

Preciouscn
07-20-2007, 02:14 PM
I will like to have someone send my girls a couple of PC.

I will be at the World 08/26 - 09/03, if anyone is in need of PC let me know.

TIAMOMMA
07-20-2007, 09:20 PM
We are going for the first time ever as a family (husband and I went on our honeymoon). Is there anyway you could be so kind as to send one to my children? This is so kind of you!!! :clap:

SunshineGirl
07-20-2007, 10:52 PM
Sunshine Rewards would be happy to pick up the tab for this if you all would like.

jnorth1007
07-20-2007, 11:03 PM
Perhaps you guys should make a list on the first page of who is sending to who and when and who is available to send and when and who needs one sent and when. It might help to keep things straight. You guys are all so great for helping each other out like this. :hugs:

coastalgirl
07-21-2007, 01:12 AM
Sunshine Rewards would be happy to pick up the tab for this if you all would like.

Tricia that is so sweet!:heart:

Lydia

disneynut
07-21-2007, 07:03 PM
How nice. What a great idea. I have 2 DD's if anyone could send them a PC. I am planning on going in Nov. If anyone needs some then. We will be going around Thanksgiving if all goes as planned. How sweet. What a surprise for the kids to get mail from Disney World. :hugs: :mickey: :minnie:

jacaluho
07-21-2007, 09:15 PM
I will be there Aug 26 - Sept 2 and will be glad to send one if anyone wants. Just let me know. We are surprising our kids so I don't need one for this trip but I would love to do it for someone else! :)

VanniGirl
07-22-2007, 07:05 PM
We'll be there from August 24th thru the 31st. I'd be happy to send a postcard to someone!

:)

Preciouscn
07-22-2007, 07:12 PM
I will be there Aug 26 - Sept 2 and will be glad to send one if anyone wants. Just let me know. We are surprising our kids so I don't need one for this trip but I would love to do it for someone else! :)

We will be there at the same time as you. Where are you staying? We are staying at the old key west

jacaluho
07-22-2007, 08:04 PM
We will be there at the same time as you. Where are you staying? We are staying at the old key west

We are staying at Pop. We are really excited because we're taking my DMIL, DFIL, and DSIL 16 who have never been!

Preciouscn
07-23-2007, 10:06 AM
We are staying at Pop. We are really excited because we're taking my DMIL, DFIL, and DSIL 16 who have never been!

I am all excited cause my girls have never been there. They are 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 and can't wait to get there.

I anyone need a PC let me know. Again I will be at WDW 08/26 - 09/03

Kittykat
07-23-2007, 04:33 PM
How fun!

We're surprising our boys with our September trip but I would definitely be more than happy to send out PC's while we're there! We're going September 21-29, JLMK!

The Cheshire Cat
07-26-2007, 01:37 PM
THANKS SO MUCH, I sent you a PM.

If anyone needs one done in October, we will be there from the 14th to the 20th and I would be happy to help someone out.

:love: Kim

Got it! Will add you to the list!:hugs:

The Cheshire Cat
07-26-2007, 01:38 PM
I will like to have someone send my girls a couple of PC.

I will be at the World 08/26 - 09/03, if anyone is in need of PC let me know.

Be happy to!

Just send me a pm with your info!

The Cheshire Cat
07-26-2007, 01:38 PM
We are going for the first time ever as a family (husband and I went on our honeymoon). Is there anyway you could be so kind as to send one to my children? This is so kind of you!!! :clap:

Be happy to! Just pm me with your info!

The Cheshire Cat
07-26-2007, 01:39 PM

Here is another clear example of just why we love Sunshine so much!

The Cheshire Cat
07-26-2007, 01:43 PM
How nice. What a great idea. I have 2 DD's if anyone could send them a PC. I am planning on going in Nov. If anyone needs some then. We will be going around Thanksgiving if all goes as planned. How sweet. What a surprise for the kids to get mail from Disney World. :hugs: :mickey: :minnie:

Be happy to - just send me a pm!

The Cheshire Cat
07-26-2007, 01:56 PM
Hey All

jacaluho

Is also going down to wdw the end of August and is willing to send some pc's out to your little ones

So feel free to pm either of us!

VanniGirl
07-31-2007, 08:04 AM
We'll be there the end of August - be happy to send some postcards.

Just PM me the info :)

schachteles
08-27-2007, 04:26 PM
We got the card about a week ago, my DD was SO SO SO excited!! Thank you so much for doing that for us. If anyone needs one sent, we are heading to the world in 48 days!! :cooldance:

TtownAnne
08-27-2007, 05:07 PM
Ooooh, I need a postcard for a November trip and will happily pay it forward for anyone going after then!

disneynut
08-27-2007, 05:18 PM
OMG I forgot all about this thread until I got an email today. :confused: I still would like for someone to send a PC to my girls. We are going in Nov. for Thanksgiving and I will be glad to pay it forward. :sunshine:

TIAMOMMA
08-27-2007, 06:24 PM
I forgot too. Is anyone going down between now and early October? I can pay it forward week of October 20th.

Hedy
10-30-2007, 10:59 AM
Couls someone explain how this works to me?

wdwabby
10-30-2007, 11:17 AM
Couls someone explain how this works to me?

well, if you want you can volunteer to send postcards out from WDW from a character. People usually say that they'll do a set number (to keep their own costs down) purchase postcards, write them out and mail them down there to people.

E.G. if someone wanted a postcard to be sent from Mickey to their kids saying that he's real excited to see them soon, they'd PM you their home address & kids names, you'd buy the postcard, get it filled out and send it while you're down there so it'll have the Florida postmark. The kids get it in the mail and think that Mickey sent them a card! Many of the resort front desks have people that are "trained" to do different character signatures if you're not able to get one in the parks :)

I had someone do this for my parents before our trip from Tinkerbell and it was a great surprise for them!

HTH!

Hedy
10-30-2007, 12:56 PM
well, if you want you can volunteer to send postcards out from WDW from a character. People usually say that they'll do a set number (to keep their own costs down) purchase postcards, write them out and mail them down there to people.

E.G. if someone wanted a postcard to be sent from Mickey to their kids saying that he's real excited to see them soon, they'd PM you their home address & kids names, you'd buy the postcard, get it filled out and send it while you're down there so it'll have the Florida postmark. The kids get it in the mail and think that Mickey sent them a card! Many of the resort front desks have people that are "trained" to do different character signatures if you're not able to get one in the parks :)

I had someone do this for my parents before our trip from Tinkerbell and it was a great surprise for them!

HTH!

Thanks, it does!

Lisaj68
10-31-2007, 08:18 PM
OMG I forgot all about this thread until I got an email today. :confused: I still would like for someone to send a PC to my girls. We are going in Nov. for Thanksgiving and I will be glad to pay it forward. :sunshine:

Hey Disneynut - hope you were able to hook up with the people that just got back from WDW !!!

Would you be able to send my DD's a PC over Thanksgiving?? That is right around the time we are going to be giving up the SECRET!!!!!

We will be in WDW over Christmas, so send me a PM if anyone would like us to send a PC while we are down there!! :christmas:

disneynut
10-31-2007, 09:02 PM
Hey Disneynut - hope you were able to hook up with the people that just got back from WDW !!!

Would you be able to send my DD's a PC over Thanksgiving?? That is right around the time we are going to be giving up the SECRET!!!!!

We will be in WDW over Christmas, so send me a PM if anyone would like us to send a PC while we are down there!!

Hi, I wasn't lucky enough to get one for my girls. :( But I would be more than Happy to make your DD's Day with a little Disney Magic. PM me the info you would like to be included.:heart: :mickey: :minnie:

Lisaj68
11-27-2007, 01:23 PM
Thank you Disneynut for the very cool postcard you sent my girls!!!!

They LOVED it !!:love:

We actually got it in the mail the day after we told them we are going!

I was acting very surprised and saying, wow, how did the princesses KNOW we are going to Disney???? The little one said "I think maybe the people that sent us the Disney maps must have told the princesses we are going" !!

:p

Thanks again for putting a smile on our faces!

I will send you one when we are down there for Christmas...."we miss you!"

I will send a couple more if anyone is interested.......

disneynut
11-27-2007, 06:10 PM
Thank you Disneynut for the very cool postcard you sent my girls!!!!

They LOVED it !!:love:

We actually got it in the mail the day after we told them we are going!

I was acting very surprised and saying, wow, how did the princesses KNOW we are going to Disney???? The little one said "I think maybe the people that sent us the Disney maps must have told the princesses we are going" !!

:p

Thanks again for putting a smile on our faces!

I will send you one when we are down there for Christmas...."we miss you!"

I will send a couple more if anyone is interested.......

So glad they liked it. :hugs: How excited you must be, getting ready for your big trip. The coming home is hard. My youngest asked it we could stay for 30, 60 more days. :confused: Hope you have a fantastic time.