PDA

View Full Version : Zooba is back!!

SunshineGirl
07-12-2007, 02:21 PM
For those of you who missed it last time, one of our best offers ever is back. I love, love my Zooba. It reminds me that I need to read more. I don't know how long we will have it, but it is up now.

m 'n c
07-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Tricia - is this one of those clubs that sends you a book each month or is it a you buy them as you want them club? I looked at so many this afternoon I can't keep them straight in my head. Also was there a minimum amount you had to purchase in a 1 or 2 year period?

TIAMOMMA
07-12-2007, 02:37 PM
I LOVE this club! It works where they will send a book of YOUR choice each month (you just need to set up your choices) once a month. I believe you can quit after 3 months, but I joined nearly 6 months ago and I'm not planning on quitting.

Tricia - any chance you can set up anything with YourMusic.com? I'm already a member but this works the same way as Zooba, but only $6.99 a cd with free shipping.

m 'n c
07-12-2007, 02:42 PM
Thanks Tiamomma. I think I will try this one out as the price isn't really any different than the good cooks club once you figure in shipping and required purchases. Plus I think there are some chick lit books that are out that I want to read.

SunshineGirl
07-12-2007, 02:47 PM
I've been able to get great books through Zooba and you only have to get one at a time.

Interesting you ask about YourMusic. I actually signed up with them through a network to make sure that I would get credit through them before I posted the link, and I have not gotten credit yet. I'm trying to figure out if it was something that I did on my end or a really long delay on their end.

Alice28
07-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Zooba is great! I have been doing it at least 4 months now, and plan to keep it til I run out of books I want to order!

m 'n c
07-12-2007, 03:06 PM
Thanks yall. I just ordered my first book "Everyone Worth Knowing". I hope its good :)

Magical JenK
07-12-2007, 03:14 PM
I love Zooba! It's a great book club & I'll probably keep it for a very long time! $9.95 including shipping?! GREAT DEAL!!

m 'n c
07-12-2007, 03:56 PM
I already have my credit pending!! That was really quick.

wilsonfamily4
07-12-2007, 04:21 PM
I too love them. I keep thinking I will cancel and then i see how may books I want and I keep going. :) And it is nice to be able to get just released books for a great price. Widh I could find more clubs like this. Can never have too many books.

nurseminnie76
07-12-2007, 07:39 PM
Just wanted to add that I signed up the last time this was offered and I love it. I figure I'm going to buy at least one book a month anyway (I read a lot). You can't beat $9.95 and free shipping for a hard back book. Right now I'm collecting a new Paula Deen cookbook each month. :)

MamaO
07-12-2007, 11:50 PM
I joined the last time this was offered. Does anyone have recommendations for any really good books that they got from Zooba?

ligrumpygirl
07-13-2007, 07:25 AM
I've started to put books on my list for Christmas shopping! I figure I have at least 3 more shipments before Christmas...great gift EXCELLENT price!

m 'n c
07-13-2007, 09:21 AM
has anyone gotten their welcome email from Zooba? I got the initial one and then nothing. I want to start adding to my list.

LyndaM
07-13-2007, 07:17 PM
has anyone gotten their welcome email from Zooba? I got the initial one and then nothing. I want to start adding to my list.

Nope, same for me - got the welcome email and still waiting for the login email so I can start my list. Said it could take up to 5 days, though, and for me it's just been one or two...

zane_anthony
07-13-2007, 08:13 PM
Thanks a lot ! I found this after I signed up for the mystery guild earlier but I couldn't pass this one up. Much better selection and a much better price for the books and as much as I like to read I am sure neither will go to waste. I can't wait to get my email to set up my list!!

Debbie Jean
07-13-2007, 08:51 PM

I signed up yesterday and got the welcome email immediately.
This morning I received a second email with the instructions on how to log on and set up my reading list which I've already begun doing. Can't wait to get my first book! :cooldance:

Great offer! :sunshine:

msu_spartan_jen
07-14-2007, 02:56 AM
My mom told me about this offer awhile ago when I told her I signed up for the Quality Books offer and when I went to find it it was no longer on...glad to hear it is back up! I can't wait to try it!!! :o):cooldance:

m 'n c
07-14-2007, 11:32 AM
I just checked my email this morning and I have a log in email!!! Off to build a list!

LyndaM
07-16-2007, 01:27 PM
I got my welcome email Thursday and still no login info - I'm still waiting patiently :confused:

zane_anthony
07-16-2007, 04:06 PM
I signed up Friday and got my registration email today. Be careful because it was in my bulk mail folder because it came from a different address then the one they stated to add to your address book so I almost deleted. I had just been watching for it so I was paying attention to my bulk mail as well.

Mandi
07-19-2007, 10:54 AM
Is Zooba gone? I went to sign up for it today since I've completed the requirements for QPB and couldn't find it. :( I was really looking forward to using them (and getting credit here too, of course).

m 'n c
07-19-2007, 11:22 AM
I just checked for them and I don't see them. Man was that a fast offer. It seems to be one that kind of comes and goes. Hopefully it will be back soon.

SunshineGirl
07-19-2007, 11:31 AM
Yep. It disappeared again. But I bet that we see it back soon.

schachteles
07-20-2007, 11:41 AM
DAMN I missed it, I was going to do it today...hopefully it will be back soon!

pbhall13
07-20-2007, 11:55 AM
I hope it is up soon as well............I was contemplating doing this one and now that I decided to do it, gone!! UGHHHH

coastalgirl
07-20-2007, 12:22 PM
I know I wanted to do that one too! I found some books for ds I wanted to get him for Christmas on there! I hope it comes back soon also!!!

dmarino
07-20-2007, 12:24 PM
Well that's what I get for procrastinating. I wanted to do it too. Bummer:(

SunshineGirl
07-20-2007, 03:16 PM
Zooba is back again!!

Mandi
07-20-2007, 03:17 PM
Yay!! Thanks, Tricia. I'm jumping on this one right now before it's gone again. :rotfl:

disney_girl
07-20-2007, 04:10 PM
Yay! I just signed up for Zooba! My 3 year old son LOVES books and they have some great Disney books that I'm excited to get for him! I'm sure I will find some great stuff for myself as well!!

dmarino
07-20-2007, 04:28 PM
Cool! I signed up immediately, although I'm dissapointed I have to wait 5 days to set up my list. I'm dying to order my books!