PDA

View Full Version : Greenfield double credit

howdyfrtx
08-27-2008, 02:27 PM
I took a GF survey yesterday (regarding hospitals). It was a long one but at the end of the survey I never received the SR congrats page. I thought for sure I would NOT get credit for that survey. So, I did another GR survey and got the SR congrats page....thinking all is good. Well, today I received two credits from yesterday and I'm not a dishonest person and don't want to get band for doing two surveys in one day. So, what do I do?

SunshineGirl
08-27-2008, 02:29 PM
I took a GF survey yesterday (regarding hospitals). It was a long one but at the end of the survey I never received the SR congrats page. I thought for sure I would NOT get credit for that survey. So, I did another GR survey and got the SR congrats page....thinking all is good. Well, today I received two credits from yesterday and I'm not a dishonest person and don't want to get band for doing two surveys in one day. So, what do I do?

At this point, there really isn't anything that we can do. Just be careful and the future and remember that even though you don't get returned to the SR page, you might get credit. :)

howdyfrtx
08-27-2008, 02:34 PM
Will do....thank you Tricia!