PDA

View Full Version : Calling Mrs. Prindables experts!

ligrumpygirl
08-27-2008, 08:53 PM
Lisa...where are you?!!

I may finally give in an order...now do I order the pack of four apples - different flavors or just try to decide on one??? I hate these decisions!

linanglab
08-27-2008, 09:00 PM
Get the pack of 4.....They are SOOOO good! I did not order any for me....even with the special percentage....I may have to order. Anniversary is Sept 5. Good gift for me!

SunshineGirl
08-27-2008, 09:21 PM
Definitely a four pack so that you can try different kinds. My favorite is the triple chocolate, which they include in all of the 4 packs. You can then go with one that has the rest dark chocolate or the rest milk chocolate.

mia214jia
08-27-2008, 09:30 PM
Oh,,, I may just give in too. I have really debating it. But with the increase its hard to resist.
I was thinking the 4 pack but I realllllyyyyy want to try to one with all the caramel, nuts and chocolate.;)

Sunni
08-27-2008, 09:41 PM
I have tried a bite or two of different ones and I can't make my mind up on a favorite one. They are all so delicious. Good Luck!

SunshineGirl
08-27-2008, 09:42 PM
Oh,,, I may just give in too. I have really debating it. But with the increase its hard to resist.
I was thinking the 4 pack but I realllllyyyyy want to try to one with all the caramel, nuts and chocolate.;)

Isn't there a four pack that has triple chocolate plus the milk chocolate and nuts?

pbhall13
08-27-2008, 09:53 PM

just ordered this one the other day for a birthday present.......and had a very little nibble today.........OMG soooo good

Pamela

Blessing and Miracle
08-28-2008, 01:06 AM
LOL. I've only ordered the regular size apples. The first was the red delcious but they aren't nearly as good as the granny smith. And I only buy the Walnut or Pecan. I haven't tried the others as I'm in love with the Milk Chocolate Walnut Pecan!

I sent one to my secret pal and to my youngest sister and now she understands my addiction. I definitely need to order myself a few more before the special is over.

WARNING- They are extremely addictive!!! Once you have one the second will soon follow. :rotfl: Enjoy!

ligrumpygirl
08-28-2008, 07:48 AM
LOL. I've only ordered the regular size apples. The first was the red delcious but they aren't nearly as good as the granny smith. And I only buy the Walnut or Pecan. I haven't tried the others as I'm in love with the Milk Chocolate Walnut Pecan!

I sent one to my secret pal and to my youngest sister and now she understands my addiction. I definitely need to order myself a few more before the special is over.

WARNING- They are extremely addictive!!! Once you have one the second will soon follow. :rotfl: Enjoy!

Where do you get to chose the type of apple? I usually love red delicious...oh this is getting so hard to chose!!

linanglab
08-28-2008, 07:50 AM
I thought in the pack of 4, you cannot choose which apple type you want. Can you? I prefer the non dark chocolate, but I like them all. If you can choose for your packs, could you tell me where?