PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Sunshine Rewards Interviews Nuts On The Net at Affiliate Summit

SunshineGirl
08-27-2008, 10:20 PM
A new videoblog has been posted!

Sunshine Rewards Interviews Nuts On The Net at Affiliate Summit--Click here to read the full article... (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2008/08/27/sunshine-rewards-interviews-nuts-on-the-net-at-affiliate-summit/)

askomsky
08-28-2008, 12:15 AM
Soooo does Tricia need some nuts soon? Special increase coming???? lol
Please.....!!!!!!

disneyforever
08-28-2008, 12:46 AM
Have to say, I love Nuts on the Net. So does DH!!!

mia214jia
08-28-2008, 07:33 AM
Soooo does Tricia need some nuts soon? Special increase coming???? lol
Please.....!!!!!!

Yep, it's there and FREE 2-day shipping on every order. Now I am in a pickle.
Do I get Nuts or Prindables?

pbhall13
08-28-2008, 10:57 AM
okay am I the only one who can't get thru watching this video??? When Cindy starts out to introduce them and says something to the effect of.......Okay here are the Nuts on the Net guys and they are going to tell you about their Nuts!

I keep laughing like a 12 year old and have yet to watch the video....even check out the guy on the rights facial expression as Cindy says it and then has to talk ....it is priceless in my juvenile mind!!

pamela

sunshinecindy
08-28-2008, 11:13 AM
okay am I the only one who can't get thru watching this video??? When Cindy starts out to introduce them and says something to the effect of.......Okay here are the Nuts on the Net guys and they are going to tell you about their Nuts!

I keep laughing like a 12 year old and have yet to watch the video....even check out the guy on the rights facial expression as Cindy says it and then has to talk ....it is priceless in my juvenile mind!!

pamela

Oh, so you caught that huh. :angel:

Sunni
08-28-2008, 11:24 AM

pamela

I caught that too. :rotfl: Glad I was not the only one.:angel:

pbhall13
08-28-2008, 11:27 AM

Now that I know you a little better Cindy I do believe you had that line planned out before the camera ever started to role!! :D

You Sassy little thing!

Hedy
08-28-2008, 11:27 AM
I caught that too. :rotfl: Glad I was not the only one.:angel:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

PSL1013
08-28-2008, 11:28 AM

Oh yes...I caught it and LMAO too...I could believe that all of you kept a straight face after it was said, I sure couldn't have!! :rotfl:

missangie
08-28-2008, 11:34 AM
Okay, imagine me trying to film the whole thing while holding the camera steady and not laughing in front of our merchant.

sunshinecindy
08-28-2008, 12:40 PM
Okay, imagine me trying to film the whole thing while holding the camera steady and not laughing in front of our merchant.

Ya, well at least you didn't have to stand between two guys and ask them about their nuts. :o

Hedy
08-28-2008, 01:18 PM
Ya, well at least you didn't have to stand between two guys and ask them about their nuts. :o

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

missangie
08-28-2008, 01:26 PM

Okay--you win!

mia214jia
08-28-2008, 01:47 PM
OK ITS OFFICIAL I AM PROCLAIMING THIS WEEK "SR MINDS IN THE GUTTER WEEK"
no I didnt catch it this morning I was too stopped up and hacking from my allergies acting up. Otherwise I probably would have joined in on the 'joke.

pbhall13
08-28-2008, 02:11 PM
okay I finally was able to watch it to the end......and it gets even funnier.....I love when you say something about their nuts are even better....this one really cracks me up (can you tell I am a little slap happy....very overtired and this is the laugh I needed)

pamela

ps...and by the way I do plan on placing an order for the Best Nuts out there...can't wait to have some great Nuts in my life!!:angel:

askomsky
08-28-2008, 11:27 PM

Somehow I think you enjoyed it... :p
I watched it last night and got a big kick out of it thinking, man Cindy is enjoying that way to much.

Angie your a saint for not laughing bc I think I would have!

sunshinecindy
08-29-2008, 06:07 AM
Somehow I think you enjoyed it... :p
I watched it last night and got a big kick out of it thinking, man Cindy is enjoying that way to much.

Angie your a saint for not laughing bc I think I would have!

Whats so funny is these guys really wanted to do this video. I had told them a couple days before about the plans to do it and they kept tracking me down to get it done. I think they enjoyed it just as much....but then again, what guys wouldn't want their nuts bragged on. :D

Sunni
08-29-2008, 07:13 AM
Whats so funny is these guys really wanted to do this video. I had told them a couple days before about the plans to do it and they kept tracking me down to get it done. I think they enjoyed it just as much....but then again, what guys wouldn't want their nuts bragged on. :D

:rotfl::rotfl:

PSL1013
08-29-2008, 09:21 AM

I don't mind bragging about their nuts, they have great nuts!! :rotfl: I actually have 3 bags that I just ordered that I'm saving to take on our cruise to Bermuda in a few weeks, even our friends like their nuts! :D