PDA

View Full Version : Key Club Save

Alice28
07-12-2007, 05:13 PM
I just tried it- anyone else? I'm interested to see exactly what the discounts are. And I liked the $11 credit too! Hope it pends soon~~~ I have a goal of $150 by July 15th. Right now with my pendings (and this one) I am at about $140. I will have to scan the offers page again to find some more!

coastalgirl
07-12-2007, 05:15 PM
I have not seen this one yet! I am going to go look for it!!
I found, I will have to think on that one for a while!!
Lydia

m 'n c
07-12-2007, 05:29 PM
remember you won't actually get credit until Aug 15th for this one. I read it over but I saw it involved 2 programs so I wanted to wait and hear what others thought first.

SunshineGirl
07-12-2007, 06:10 PM
And it is a manual credit right now (until we can get it through another advertiser). So don't worry if you do not see it post for a day or so. :)

Alice28
07-12-2007, 06:40 PM
And it is a manual credit right now (until we can get it through another advertiser). So don't worry if you do not see it post for a day or so. :)

Okee- Dokee. :sunshine:

mommommouse
07-12-2007, 07:20 PM
i'm going to try this one right now.

Alice28
07-12-2007, 07:21 PM
remember you won't actually get credit until Aug 15th for this one. I read it over but I saw it involved 2 programs so I wanted to wait and hear what others thought first.

Yeah, I know. I just make little 'goals' like that for myself to keep motivated. That, and looking at WDW's menu prices on allears is a big motivator to keep on Sunshining! It isn't easy feeding a family of 5 at WDW! :p

linanglab
07-12-2007, 08:57 PM
What is this? I cannot find it????

Angela

ItsmeSunnyV
07-12-2007, 09:02 PM
What is this? I cannot find it????

Angela

me either. :confused:

kimntrent
07-13-2007, 12:13 PM
Anyone done this? Can you tell me if Babies R Us or Toys R Us is on there?
________
Body science (http://bodyscience.ws/)

Mom2aPrincess
07-13-2007, 12:14 PM
I'd love more details too when someone gets their information.....I'm definitly interested if the right stores are involved.

linanglab
07-13-2007, 01:03 PM
There is no Toys R us that I can see. There is a KB Toys. Save $5.00 off of $50.00. I am not seeing as many stores as I would like. There is 10 percent off Target which is nice if you have a Target near you. I was hoping for some better restaraunts too....there are some pizza places though, which we tend to eat alot of.

Angela

Alice28
07-13-2007, 01:15 PM
Angela- when did you get your confirmation email? I haven't seen one come thru yet. Hm.
can you post the website so I can try and log in?

linanglab
07-13-2007, 01:29 PM
I only got the confirmation from the Key Voip. I just googled to look for the site because I was anxious to see what they had to offer. I think I looked under keydiscountsavings.com. There wasn't much offered in the area where I live. Hope there is more for you where you live!

Angela

Alice28
07-13-2007, 08:56 PM
I only got the confirmation from the Key Voip. I just googled to look for the site because I was anxious to see what they had to offer. I think I looked under keydiscountsavings.com. There wasn't much offered in the area where I live. Hope there is more for you where you live!

Angela

And by any chance is yours pending yet? I know Tricia said it would take a few days, but now I'm getting antsy with no confirmation.

mommommouse
07-13-2007, 09:18 PM
I've only got one e-mail also. The other never came through. Only the one thing took money out of my account too. I hope that doesn't mess up my credit.
debbie

linanglab
07-13-2007, 09:22 PM
On my account it has $11.00 "credit on hold". I have not checked my CC to see what was charged. I signed up today, so I assume that by Monday I will have gotten the other confirmation. I did not want the Voip part, but the shopping savings part....

Angela

mommommouse
07-13-2007, 09:25 PM
me too.....

Alice28
07-13-2007, 09:39 PM
oh great....I think I was one of the first to try it, and I don't have credit yet. :confused:

SunshineGirl
07-13-2007, 09:44 PM
Did you use a regular credit card or a prepaid card?

3dog2kidmom
07-13-2007, 10:03 PM
I just did this one... we'll see!

ETA: Credit is on hold already!

Alice28
07-14-2007, 12:43 AM
regular credit card- my Disney one, and the charge isn't on there as of this afternoon. But no confirmation emails. Can I try it again if nothing happens?

Anna
07-14-2007, 12:52 AM
I just did this one... we'll see!

ETA: Credit is on hold already!

Where does the Credit on hold show up? Are you looking at your current earnings page?:confused: I did the offer a little bit ago but never got my confirmation email. Hmmm....

SunshineGirl
07-14-2007, 09:32 AM
I think that if you get no confirmation email and it doesn't show up on your card, there is no reason that you cannot try it again because your signup didn't go through for some reason.

3dog2kidmom
07-14-2007, 10:37 AM
Where does the Credit on hold show up? Are you looking at your current earnings page?:confused: I did the offer a little bit ago but never got my confirmation email. Hmmm....

Anna, look in your account history. It will show there, with a notation of Credit Hold next to it. The amount is listed, but it's not added into your totals.

Alice28
07-14-2007, 11:38 AM
I think that if you get no confirmation email and it doesn't show up on your card, there is no reason that you cannot try it again because your signup didn't go through for some reason.

OK, I tried it again just now. It let me sign up again, so hopefully it will work this time.

mommommouse
07-14-2007, 07:58 PM
My pending credit shows up and I got e-mail from one of the but not the other. Only one took money out of my account. What address can we use to see if we're sign in?

linanglab
07-14-2007, 09:10 PM
It seems like all of us only got 1 email for the phone one. Any one get a confirmation email from the shopping one????

Angela

Alice28
07-14-2007, 10:12 PM
still no confirmation for me from either. I guess this one isn't meant to be for me. Oh well~

linanglab
07-17-2007, 06:56 PM
Okay....this is an odd offer. I called to find out why I did not recieve a confirmation on the shopping one. They said I am not on file ANYWHERE in the computer. Not my name (by the way, I had to spell SMITH 5 times. Doesn't everyone know how to spell Smith???) not my phone #, nothing...He wanted me to give him my CC # which I refused. I said I will check my CC to see if I was charged.

Is everyone still waiting for there shopping confirmation email??? I guess this means no credit for this one.....I still would like to try the shopping one, but the places in my town does not have that great of offerings....we will see....

Angela

linanglab
07-17-2007, 07:14 PM
just checked. They did NOT charge my card. Should I do this offer again??? Of course, now I am rethinking it since the deals on the shopping end are not as good as I was hoping...hmmm....decisions, decisions....

Angela

Alice28
07-18-2007, 08:31 PM
Okay....this is an odd offer. I called to find out why I did not recieve a confirmation on the shopping one. They said I am not on file ANYWHERE in the computer. Not my name (by the way, I had to spell SMITH 5 times. Doesn't everyone know how to spell Smith???) not my phone #, nothing...He wanted me to give him my CC # which I refused. I said I will check my CC to see if I was charged.

Is everyone still waiting for there shopping confirmation email??? I guess this means no credit for this one.....I still would like to try the shopping one, but the places in my town does not have that great of offerings....we will see....

Angela

I just got the credit (hold) on SR; but NO confirmation email?????????? I am now going to check my credit card. I am going to be PEEVED if they charged me the $19.95 for not canceling in the trial period when I didn't even know I was part of the club.

Hannahsmom
07-19-2007, 05:03 PM
Boy this is a strange offer!! I joined last Sat (14th), only got a confirmation email from Key Voip LD. I called to cancel with Key Club today and I am nowhere in there system either. I still have to check my CC, but the lady I spoke with says I don't exist in their computers.:confused: The funny thing is I have a credit hold for this, yet according to them I don't exist? Very strange.

beccabee
07-19-2007, 05:51 PM
Here's my story with this offer...
I did this offer on 7/13/07. No confirmation e-mail's from them, no SR credit and nothing was charged to my CC so I figure it did not go through and I'd try it again next week.
So this afternoon I get welcome e-mails from both of them: Key club save and Key voip. I checked my CC online and as of today there are two pending charges for $1.04 each. I'm thinking that my free trial must begin today since it was just processed but just to be sure I call the company. The rep told me my free 7-day trial started on 7/13. So now if I don't want to be charged I have to cancel without having any time to try the product. I would have liked to extend the free trial to try it out but could not.
What bothers me is what if I did not get the e-mails until tomorrow? I could have been charged the monthly fee without having any trial period?
Frustrating...

llgray16
07-19-2007, 08:06 PM
I'm confused as to why everyone is having to make 2 calls? The same number was listed as the contact number for both.

Am I missing something here :confused:

losassok
07-19-2007, 10:41 PM
I got the 2 emails today also. I do not have a credit hold for this so I just filed a trouble ticket. I will fight with them also if I've been charged the full amount when I had no idea if I was a member or not until tonight.

Alice28
07-20-2007, 12:11 AM
Here's my story with this offer...
I did this offer on 7/13/07. No confirmation e-mail's from them, no SR credit and nothing was charged to my CC so I figure it did not go through and I'd try it again next week.
So this afternoon I get welcome e-mails from both of them: Key club save and Key voip. I checked my CC online and as of today there are two pending charges for $1.04 each. I'm thinking that my free trial must begin today since it was just processed but just to be sure I call the company. The rep told me my free 7-day trial started on 7/13. So now if I don't want to be charged I have to cancel without having any time to try the product. I would have liked to extend the free trial to try it out but could not.
What bothers me is what if I did not get the e-mails until tomorrow? I could have been charged the monthly fee without having any trial period?
Frustrating...

I am really afraid of this happening to me! I am watching my credit card like a HAWK right now. I have the credit hold here, but NO confirmation email and NO charge on my card. I do have several pending charges on my card right now, but I can mentally only account for about $240 of the $279- I will not be happy if some of those charges I am blanking on is this company.

tommygirl79
07-20-2007, 08:29 AM
Warning to everyone - I did this offer a week ago as well. Never got any credit on SR or a confirmation email so I assumed it didn't go through for some reason. Well, last night (after business hours) I finally get the confirmation emails from them. I assumed as well that since they just processed my account that my trial started right then. WRONG!

I checked my cc account and they had already put the $1.04 for each thing on as well as the $19.82 for the first month on each even though I didn't have my login information on either one yet. I'm more than ticked off...

I think I'm now done with these types of offers - it happens too much to make it worth it now...

To make it worse, I was let go of my Independent Contractor job last night as well that we count on. I work online for telemarketing and this place just let a bunch of people go without reason or notice so we are going to be tight for awhile already without these excessive charges from these companies...

I'm very "down in the dumps" right now and on top of all that my MIL is in town. :computer:

SunshineGirl
07-20-2007, 08:46 AM
We actually just got some credits on these. It looks like they waited until they charged the credits cards.

For those of you who don't want it and got charged the full price before you got your welcome materials, I would definitely dispute it.

tommygirl79
07-20-2007, 09:07 AM
We actually just got some credits on these. It looks like they waited until they charged the credits cards.

For those of you who don't want it and got charged the full price before you got your welcome materials, I would definitely dispute it.

That's my next call - thanks so much for EVERYTHING! :sunshine2:

Hannahsmom
07-20-2007, 09:27 AM

Well, that's a little shady, unless I misread the offer. I thought the offer was an incentive to try the Key Club, not sign up for the whole shebang. What I don't understand is how I can not be anywhere in there computer system one day, but have signed up for the month-month service the next? Especially when it seems that it is coincidentally taking 7+ days for your information to materialize in their computer system.

I don't mean to rant, I guess I have had too much coffee this morning.......

Alice28
07-20-2007, 10:32 PM
can someone confirm this number I wrote down? I called today to see if I was in their system and it was a number to make a collect phone call???

866-491-9845

losassok
07-20-2007, 10:59 PM
That is the same number I received in my confirmation emails. Uh-oh.....

jfyreka
07-20-2007, 11:19 PM
I also signed up for this offer (through another site) on 7/13...never rec'd an email confirmation and no charge to my Simon card...so I figured it didn't go through. Well, lo and behold, late last night, I rec'd email confirmations for both memberships and my Simon Card was charged $1.04 for each offer. First thing this morning, I called the toll free number (866-491-9845) to cancel and I get a recording saying I'm an "unauthorized user" and it disconnects me. So I logged onto their website and found another phone number to call, but the gal told me that they don't handle the memberships, just the products offered :confused: . She quickly referred me to the toll free number I had already tried and I explained what happened. She put me on hold and supposedly talked to a sales rep at Key Club who was going to investigate why the toll free number wasn't working. Anyway, she took my member number, name, phone #, etc and was going to forward that to them to cancel. Well, I can still access the account and haven't rec'd any emails or phone calls. :( so I'm guessing the account didn't get cancelled. I tried replying to the email confirmation and that just bounced back. I can't find any other way to contact them :mad: Oh, and it gets better, when I checked my Simon card this morning at 7am, they had already charged $19.82for the Key Discount Club...fortunately, the other membership (Key Voip?) didn't charge as there wasn't enough $ on my Simon Card.

I'm pretty well convinced that this offer was a scam. I hope people think twice before signing up...

beccabee
07-21-2007, 12:59 AM
First thing this morning, I called the toll free number (866-491-9845) to cancel and I get a recording saying I'm an "unauthorized user" and it disconnects me.

I too signed up on 7/13 but I recieved my emails early yesterday and was able to call yesterday. The # 866-491-9845 recognizes the number you are calling from because when I called it the recording I got was something like, 'we recognize your telephone number as one in our system. If you are calling to cancel press 1, if you would like to speak to a rep please hold'. It sounds like when you call them you must call from the same phone # you gave them when signing up. I actually spoke to a rep who told me that my membership did indeed start on the 13th even though my cc wasn't charged until the 19th. I was able to call them before the trial was over but I'll be watching my cc like a hawk to make sure they don't charge me more.
On a good note...my credit hold came through today. Hope it sticks.

Alice28
07-21-2007, 11:53 AM
OK, I called a different number- I saw the $1.04 charge on my credit card, and it had a different toll free number next to it. I called it and it recognized my home number and that I was a user and asked if I wanted to cancel. I know we are not supposed to talk about canceling on here, but Tricia, I honestly think this offer is BOGUS and SHADY and should be pulled. Yes, I have my $11 on credit hold, and I would love to get it, but I would rather have it taken off than deal with $40 of charges on my credit card, you know?

The $19.82 charge had NOT shown up on my card yet, however the $1.04 charge was dated 7/18 and I had not rec'd any sort of confirmation from these people.

However, I did receive FOUR phone calls this morning from a company I am guessing was in India- these were at 6:45-7:30 in the AM. I can't help but wonder if it's the same company- they wanted to know what sort of degree I was interested in????? I finally said, "TAKE ME OFF YOUR CALL LIST- you have called FOUR TIMES this morning and it isn't even 8 o'clock where I live!!!"

linanglab
07-21-2007, 09:06 PM
On the 19th I finally got my confirmation email for the key club shopping one. According to the email, I have 7 days from the sent email to cancel if I so choose. Anyone else have the same thing happen???

Angela

beccabee
07-22-2007, 01:00 AM
On the 19th I finally got my confirmation email for the key club shopping one. According to the email, I have 7 days from the sent email to cancel if I so choose. Anyone else have the same thing happen???

Angela

My e-mail just said I had 7 days to try the program but it did not say when the 7 days started. That's why I called and spoke to a rep who said my 7 day trial started on 7/13, the day I signed up even though the e-mail did not come until 7/19. I would assume that your 7 day trial started the day you signed up just like it did for the others who have posted.

linanglab
07-22-2007, 07:33 AM
Tricia - are the credits still coming in?

When I called last week about not recieving the email, they said I did not sign up. But I finally got the email, which means I DID sign up. Now I will have to check my CC #. He said if I am charged I should call back and he would take care of it since I never received anything. We will see what happens.

Angela

tommygirl79
07-23-2007, 05:03 PM
Did anyone get anywhere by disputing the charges on these?

I called in and explained the whole situation. The agent on the phone REALLY tried to give me the brush off and the run around and tried to pin it on me but I pushed HARD. Much harder than usual. I told her it seemed like a pretty shady deal to get notification of my membership information the same day they put the actual charge in on my account for the full monthly membership. With enough pushing she told me she would "request" a refund for both $19.82 charges and I could called her back and check in a few days to see if they were approved by someone. Who wants to place bets on whether I'll get the refund or not?

She finally gave me both her first and last name (supposedly) so I can call her back directly.

Alice28
07-23-2007, 07:24 PM
sure enough, this company charged my card $19.82 TWICE, the day AFTER they charged the $1.04 trial fee. I was livid. I called the customer service and they PROMISED to reverse the charges, but the whole thing felt incredibly shady and yucky. I also alerted my credit card company to the charge and that I want it reversed.

DON'T DO THIS ONE!

icartjetta
07-23-2007, 07:26 PM
This is why I never do the CC charges, I'm so scared of something like this happening. I'll stick with shopping and the surveys.

Alice28
07-23-2007, 09:24 PM
This is why I never do the CC charges, I'm so scared of something like this happening. I'll stick with shopping and the surveys.

i have to say, that I have done a LOT of the credit card offers over the last 15 months. This is the FIRST shady one I've done. Most of them are fine- I don't want people to be scared off by one bad apple.