PDA

View Full Version : Ringtones

SunshineGirl
07-13-2007, 10:36 AM
Is anyone into the whole ringtone thing? I've been thinking about adding some ringtone offers to SR. They seem to run about $10 a month for the service.

Mom2aPrincess
07-13-2007, 12:19 PM
I'd be interested, but find that most of them will not work with my provider - Cellular One! :( If they would though, I'd LOVE it!!

Alice28
07-13-2007, 12:55 PM
That is one I doubt I would do- I usually stick with the freebies that come with the phone, lol!

linanglab
07-13-2007, 01:32 PM
I like my Disney ringtones. If something with Disney ringtones was offered, I might have to spend the $$$. Right now I have "Kiss the Girl" (the original, Sebastion, singing it.) It makes me happy everytime my phone rings. I am also thinking about buying the POC theme from the movie. So depending what the ringtone places have to offer, I would definitely consider it!

Angela

coastalgirl
07-13-2007, 02:07 PM
I would for my DS. He is into that kind of thing.

jl8595
07-13-2007, 02:08 PM
Okay...(putting on my stupid hat)...what are ringtones? Is this a service that gives you new ring sounds for your cell phone? (that's my best guess :angel: ) If so, then I might be interested. Although...not sure I can justify $10/month...$120/yr. At that price, I think I'll be happy with my cheesy Fleur De Lys!! :rotfl:

icartjetta
07-13-2007, 02:30 PM
Not me, I'm too cheap I'll stick with the ones that come with the phone.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
07-13-2007, 02:39 PM
I'm looking right now to see if there is something besides the subscription service.

The subscription services are usually $10 a month but then you get so many "credits" that you can use to download different things--songs, pictures, games, etc.

Mom2aPrincess
07-13-2007, 02:49 PM
Yea...I wouldn't subscribe for long at $10 a month, but if it was one of those where you spent like .99 a song or such, I'd do that a couple times a month....

minigirl
07-14-2007, 01:06 PM
Yea...I wouldn't subscribe for long at $10 a month, but if it was one of those where you spent like .99 a song or such, I'd do that a couple times a month....

This is my thought. I couldn't imagine spending that much each month for ringtones. I haven't ever downloaded one because I have a hard time paying $1.50 for it, so I'm fine with one of the preloaded ringtones. My best friend does though. She loves picking out ringtones for each person that calls her. Mine is "Brick House." :p

Mom2aPrincess
07-14-2007, 01:16 PM
I do the same thing...I set up different ring tones for different people....So I'd buy individual songs for sure.

arob414
07-14-2007, 01:22 PM
I might do a 99 cent download, but I am too cheap, also.

My girls spent the week with my aunt & uncle, last month. First big trip, away. While they were gone we burned up the cell phone texting one another. Once, I sent an audio of me singing "their" lullabye. DD12 turned it in to my ringtone. :blush: She sent me an audio of her saying "I love you", and I turned it into her ringtone. People kind of look at me weird when I start pulling my phone out while it is saying "I love you", over and over.:rotfl: