PDA

View Full Version : Smart M: Panel

SunshineGirl
07-13-2007, 07:55 PM
Has anyone looked into Smart M: Panel (http://media303.com/z/3278/CD6141/)? It seems kind of interesting.

jnorth1007
07-13-2007, 07:55 PM
Don't you need a smart phone?

Anna
07-14-2007, 01:01 AM
Has anyone looked into Smart M: Panel (http://media303.com/z/3278/CD6141/)? It seems kind of interesting.

I thought it looked pretty cool. I filled out the information and submitted it. My confirmation said:

Thank you. M:Metrics will contact you by email when we are recruiting panelists with your device.
If you have questions or concerns please contact us at support@mobilepanel.com.

So, I am assuming that I did not get it. :confused: Does that mean I don't get credit either? I am confused.

mom2ian
08-30-2007, 03:02 AM
I signed up for this tonight and was accepted. It took a while for them to verify that the software was installed, but it finally worked. The only thing I'm worried about is when they verified the software it turned on my internet access on the phone, but it didn't turn off. Luckily I had been checking it. I don't have a data package because we don't use it enough. I'll have to watch my usage to see if this is adding a lot to my bill.

lilianddomsmom
08-30-2007, 04:18 AM
I thought it looked pretty cool. I filled out the information and submitted it. My confirmation said:

Thank you. M:Metrics will contact you by email when we are recruiting panelists with your device.
If you have questions or concerns please contact us at support@mobilepanel.com.

So, I am assuming that I did not get it. :confused: Does that mean I don't get credit either? I am confused.

i got the same message

Anna
09-01-2007, 03:38 AM
:(
i got the same message

Stinks doesn't it? Looks cool. Oh well. Guess they didn't like my phone.

dcanoli1
09-01-2007, 08:05 AM
I have the same issues. I wanted to do it, but we don't have text messaging, internet access on our phones, and I didn't want to pay for it.....would defeat the whole purpose of the trying the offer....

If you try it and you don't get charged, let us know!