PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Guy.... Need a Referral Banner for MySpace Page

Anna
07-13-2007, 11:58 PM
I would like to be able to add a SR banner to myspace but it does not work the way it is currently written. I have little knowledge of the coding and have no idea what to change to make it work. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :angel:

Candi
07-14-2007, 12:28 AM
I also tried to add one to my page and it didn't work. I think it would be great to have one there. I think we could get lots of referrals.

SunshineGirl
07-14-2007, 09:31 AM
You can add the regular non-earnings one okay, right? Just the regular banners?

Candi
07-14-2007, 11:09 AM
I tried that, Tricia and it doesn't work.

SunshineGuy
07-14-2007, 12:05 PM
I was able to add the non-earnings image and link to the "About Me" section. I was not able to add the images that show earnings. It appears that myspace takes all the images and locally caches them to a myspace server (prevents hotlinking). Which is good, but it prevents an updated earnings image to be shown. :computer:

Try adding one of the non-earnings banners to your "About Me" section. I know that works!

Candi
07-14-2007, 12:18 PM
Ok, I could put it in the about me section. It wouldn't work in the other section I tried to put it in. Thanks!

Anna
07-16-2007, 07:41 PM
I was able to add the non-earnings image and link to the "About Me" section. I was not able to add the images that show earnings. It appears that myspace takes all the images and locally caches them to a myspace server (prevents hotlinking). Which is good, but it prevents an updated earnings image to be shown. :computer:

Try adding one of the non-earnings banners to your "About Me" section. I know that works!

So that explains why I could add the plain banner but not the one with my earnings which would be more enticing. Darn. At least I have the one up. Thanks for checking for me! :cooldance:

Preciouscn
07-16-2007, 08:49 PM
I have try to put the banner on my hotmail but it doesn't work either... :confused: :confused: :confused:

Mom2aPrincess
07-17-2007, 08:58 AM
I am able to add the one with my earnings to facebook, but it just doesn't update. About once a week, I go in and delete it and then put it back - then it updates!