PDA

View Full Version : Google Profit Biz

linanglab
07-14-2007, 09:00 PM
I did this offer on the 10th. I have yet to receive the product. But I have also yet to receive credit - even "on hold" credit. Anyone else waiting? Or did something go wrong with this offer for me???

Angela

jollytammy
07-14-2007, 10:18 PM
Did this offer July 2 and didn't get credit--never got any emails from them either:( I hate lost causes:computer:

SunshineGirl
07-14-2007, 10:33 PM
I think that they had so much fraud in the signups that they just cancelled the orders and pulled the offer.

linanglab
07-15-2007, 08:47 AM
Should I just cancel then? I wouldn't want to be charged and not receive anything. I thought it looked a bit interesting.....I did not get an email confirmation, but i did print out my order #.

chrissylou2
07-15-2007, 08:50 AM
Same here never recieved email confirmation or the actual product but i was able to log in to their website.

Chrissy

linanglab
07-15-2007, 08:52 AM
Okay....I am a bit concerned. I never go the confirmation #. Never got the product. I tried to get on the site to see what was going on, and my computer says the site does not exist. I have not checked my CC. Has anyone else been charged????

chrissylou2
07-15-2007, 08:57 AM
I was able to use the site but this was like 2 weeks ago and I was charged.

linanglab
07-15-2007, 10:03 AM
I guess I will have to watch this one closely. I was actually looking at this one seriously. I am a stay at home mom, and would like to find a way to make some extra income. BUT I do not like being charged for something and not receiving it. PLUS having the site disappear.

If you ask me, THAT is fraud....okay....I am off my high horse now. Sorry guys, I lost my composure for a moment....

I still have not checked my CC. Maybe they did not charge me. I am going off to church now, and will check when I return.

Angela

SunshineGirl
07-15-2007, 10:18 AM
Okay....I am a bit concerned. I never go the confirmation #. Never got the product. I tried to get on the site to see what was going on, and my computer says the site does not exist. I have not checked my CC. Has anyone else been charged????

I'd call and cancel and get a confirmation number just to cover yourself. You never know with a site that goes away like that.

linanglab
07-15-2007, 02:40 PM
The thing is, is that there is no phone #. It was all through their website....Does anyone have a #?????

Angela

Hannahsmom
07-15-2007, 02:48 PM
Oh Dear..I almost did that one, but I haven't had great luck lately with offers crediting so I decided to hold off. And boy, am I glad I waited. I hope you are able to get this settled soon.

jollytammy
07-15-2007, 05:58 PM
the website i logged into was business edge network. In my info, this looked like the item you would be charged the membership fee for. I was able to log in and everything. I went to businessedgenetwork.com and was able to cancel thru them going thru customer support or something along those lines. And once I did that I no longer could log into their website. I did print out the confirmation of cancellation incase their were any problems.

Hope this helps! Oh, my username was my email and my password was my last name.

linanglab
07-15-2007, 08:28 PM
I did cancel today. I had to go back through Sunshine to do it. I could not type in their website through my search engine. I bet they will charge my the $29. I could not get in earlier.....:confused: :confused: I am a little disappointed with this one.....

Angela

chrissylou2
07-16-2007, 08:53 AM
Im sorry i was out for the evening, when i cancelled, i actually went through their website and i just tried the link and it still worked, it was through their business edge network site.

Chrissy

linanglab
07-17-2007, 07:35 AM
Tricia - is this one even worth filing a trouble ticket with??? Or should we just chalk it up as lost?

Angela

SunshineGirl
07-17-2007, 08:35 AM
You should at least file a TT. I won't post why because it will cause me a lot of grief. But do file the TT.

linanglab
07-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Well, I filed. Never did that before....I most likely screwed it up with the headers and all....we will see..

Angela