PDA

View Full Version : History book club question

Anne
07-14-2007, 10:45 PM
Hey all! I am planning on doing the History Book Club offer, but I just want to make sure I am not missing anything in the terms. I order the 4 books and then I get one of their postcards every few weeks with the latest gotta have book, right? I don't have to buy books for a certain amount of months. I know I will order more than the 4 but I don't want to get sucked into a huge long term thing.

TIA! I know they have all of it on the site, but I have a habit of missing important items in the terms.:sunshine2:

Kycha
07-14-2007, 10:59 PM
I think you've got it. Just remember that the postcard will include an "editor's choice" book selection. They will automatically send it to you if you don't reply, either by returning the postcard or on their website.

Debbie Jean
07-15-2007, 10:54 AM
I think you've got it. Just remember that the postcard will include an "editor's choice" book selection. They will automatically send it to you if you don't reply, either by returning the postcard or on their website.

I've been a member of HBC for years and years... decades, in fact! :)

They'll send you the card with the editor's choice in plenty of time for you to respond that you don't want it. Actually, they have a terrific website and I find it much more efficient to respond online... saves time and a stamp :D