PDA

View Full Version : Reward Port

SunshineGirl
07-16-2007, 10:47 PM
Has anyone clicked on an offer and gotten directed to Reward Port? For some reason, I am getting credits for this advertisement, but I am not running it anywhere!!

jnorth1007
07-16-2007, 10:49 PM
Ummmmm me? :angel: :rotfl: Yeah thats it those would be my credits.

Kidding - Kidding :rotfl:

sunshinecindy
07-16-2007, 10:50 PM
C'mon janet, play it like we rehearsed.
Uh Tricia, all those credits are mine and janets.

(Janet shhhhh, she'll believe us)

jnorth1007
07-16-2007, 10:51 PM
Seriously, I think maybe the rewards castle one might have gone there. Have you had credits from them?

jnorth1007
07-16-2007, 10:52 PM
C'mon janet, play it like we rehearsed.
Uh Tricia, all those credits are mine and janets.

(Janet shhhhh, she'll believe us)

Yeah thats it. Cindy did half of them and I did half of them and we did them multiple times because we didnt think they went through and because we were doing them for friends. :angel: :rotfl:

The shhh really made me laugh like you knew that when I was trying to lie I giggle like crazy and cant stop which is why I dont ever do it because I am horrible at it.

SunshineGirl
07-16-2007, 10:56 PM
You two are trouble with a capital "T"!!

Wrong advertiser for Rewards Castle. I just emailed the advertiser and gave him what for. I mean...hello? Does he think I want my members redirected to a competing site? I mean, I don't really consider the site competition because they aren't nearly as friendly as we are. But I don't anyone getting any crazy ideas either.

jnorth1007
07-16-2007, 11:00 PM
Wait lemme go check my email. I think I did that one today. Ok I checked and I had emails from them starting on 7/10 and continuing until today. Don't know which offer it was that signed me up though.

TIAMOMMA
07-16-2007, 11:04 PM
I REALLY need to go to bed and I can't with all of these funny posts of Janet's that I keep finding all over the place (I also enjoyed yours SunshineCindy!). Can you people please stop amusing me so I can go get some sleep?!?!?

SunshineGirl
07-16-2007, 11:12 PM
Wait lemme go check my email. I think I did that one today. Ok I checked and I had emails from them starting on 7/10 and continuing until today. Don't know which offer it was that signed me up though.

Don't you be getting any ideas about shopping through them or I will put a big "X" through your Super Member bracelet!!!

jnorth1007
07-16-2007, 11:16 PM
PLEASE!!!! I had to do a search of my junkmail email address in the spam folder trash bin to find these email :rotfl: You have no worries. Im much too silly to try more than one site. I have trouble keeping up with 3 kids much less 2 rewards sites. Besides, until you said something, I didn't even realize it was a rewards site :rotfl: :rotfl:

ETA: Dont even look at my bracelet. I earned that bling and I do so love to gaze at it when Im bored. Ill behave I promise.

SunshineGirl
07-16-2007, 11:18 PM
Dang big mouth of mine!!

Just found the problem. National Survey Search. If any of you thought that you were signing up for something on the site and signed up for Reward Port between the 10th and today, file an Account Question trouble ticket with any email from them and I will give you a dollar. Janet, you might get 2 for solving this whole thing. Or I might deduct 3 just because of your sassiness.

jnorth1007
07-16-2007, 11:20 PM
:sorry: :angel: :love:

kimntrent
07-16-2007, 11:25 PM
Oh I remember that one. I actually signed up wanting to see what it was and got nada. I wondered about that. It looked really cool.

Kim
________
Big asses (http://www.****tube.com/video/4067/a-tag-team-of-two-black-chicks-with-big-asses)

m 'n c
07-17-2007, 12:10 AM
I'm not sure where it was coming from but I do know I was seeing that in my spam box. I did National Survey Search a Looooong Time ago though.

jnorth1007
07-17-2007, 12:12 AM
If you use gmail you can do a search for reward port and after it returns no results hit expand search to include spam and trash and it will find anything you deleted that came from them. See if they started around the 10th or right after.

m 'n c
07-17-2007, 12:19 AM
If you use gmail you can do a search for reward port and after it returns no results hit expand search to include spam and trash and it will find anything you deleted that came from them. See if they started around the 10th or right after.

Oh if only I wasn't so dilligent about clearing out my spam so I could catch all the confirms I needed to click on. Its no biggie.

jnorth1007
07-17-2007, 12:20 AM
I clear out my spam box to and delete them all but doing the search will pull them back out of the trash if you deleted them.

JillyFish
07-17-2007, 12:04 PM
I'm a little confused :confused: (doesn't take much!) and I'm not sure if I'm involved in this or not.

I signed up for National Survey Search (on the SM page) on 5/8. I checked in my email trash and I received...and responded to....an activation email from Reward Port on 5/14.

Could it have been going on for this long? Or is this just a coincidence? I never did get credit for Nat'l Survey Search.

SunshineGirl
07-17-2007, 12:09 PM
It looks like the last date that we got any National Survey Search credits from them was June 16. The first Reward Port ones show up on July 5.

JillyFish
07-17-2007, 12:13 PM
Okay...so I just plain ol' didn't get the credit from National Survey Search. :(

I wonder where I'm getting the Reward Port emails from though. Hmmm....

ETA: Never mind! I DID get credit. I must have tried it twice accidentally. (OOPS!) I have it crossed off as credited on one page of my notebook and not crossed off on another about a month later.