PDA

View Full Version : Quick crediting offers

sunshinecindy
04-30-2007, 06:03 PM
If you are looking for two offers that don't cost you anything and credit extremely quickly, try auto.com and automatic Builder. Anyone else done some quick crediting easy offers?

Alice28
04-30-2007, 09:23 PM
good to know, will try them later.

jnorth1007
04-30-2007, 09:38 PM
Momswin and mom execs both credited really quickly for me.

Mom2aPrincess
04-30-2007, 09:50 PM
Thianks. This is a great idea. I have already signed up with one of these and made a note of the others for later! Yea! :party:

pbhall13
04-30-2007, 10:32 PM
thanks for the heads up....I am trying to kick up my earnings to cash out for upcoming WDW trip.

SunshineGirl
04-30-2007, 10:53 PM
It looks like MyTips4Cash is pretty quick, too. Maybe about an hour. And it is a freebie signup.

sunshineanddaisys
04-30-2007, 10:56 PM
thanks for the heads up :)

Joni
05-01-2007, 09:43 AM
Looks like I'll have to try some of these later - thanks!

Mom2aPrincess
05-01-2007, 10:50 AM
I signed up for Automatic Builder and Mom Execs last night and already have credit!!! :party:

I'm going to go look into some of these others now.

Mom2aPrincess
05-01-2007, 11:58 AM
It looks like MyTips4Cash is pretty quick, too. Maybe about an hour. And it is a freebie signup.

WOW!!! The credit was in my account within the hour!! :cooldance: How awesome is that!!!!! You're so great. I love this program!! :love:

Mom2aPrincess
05-01-2007, 12:19 PM
I signed up for Business Matchup about an hour ago and already have a $1 for that one too!!! Today is a great day!!! :cooldance:

Mom2aPrincess
05-01-2007, 02:35 PM
I signed up for PGA Tour Partners Club Magazine this morning too and have already received credit!! ~Kimberly

Joni
05-01-2007, 03:35 PM
I did vacations to go that was pretty quick to credit.

Soccer Princess
05-02-2007, 12:15 PM
Thanks for sharing these! I did all of these and they credited super fast! I love the instant gratification we are getting now! :)

disneynut
05-02-2007, 05:20 PM
What am I doing wrong. In the last 2 days i have done 10 or more offers and only have credit for 3. I have done the ones listed as fast crediting?:confused: :confused: :confused:

SunshineGirl
05-02-2007, 05:25 PM
What am I doing wrong. In the last 2 days i have done 10 or more offers and only have credit for 3. I have done the ones listed as fast crediting?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Pretty much everything that is crediting within the first hour is done based on cookies. So you click on the offer, it puts a cookie on your computer for that offer, and then when you get to the end of the offer, it checks back to see if the cookie is there and then reports the credit.

Some problems might be....

Using AOL or something else that causes you to have the same IP address as other people signing up (maybe doing them at work in a big company?)

Cookies not setting because your security settings are too high.

Cookies being deleted too quickly because of a virus scan that is running.

It's a hard line to walk. You have to clear cookies regularly to get credits. But if you clear them TOO much, then the offers may not credit. :headache:

wilsonfamily4
05-02-2007, 05:31 PM
Pretty much everything that is crediting within the first hour is done based on cookies. So you click on the offer, it puts a cookie on your computer for that offer, and then when you get to the end of the offer, it checks back to see if the cookie is there and then reports the credit.

. :headache:

This might be me. Thanks for the heads up, I as getting so paranoid about cookies being cleared I think I may be clearing too soon afterwards. THANKS

disneynut
05-02-2007, 05:37 PM
Thanks Tricia. I believe I did a whole system cleanup yesterday. :headache: :(
Anything I can do now that I have already signed up for them???

Alice28
05-02-2007, 06:17 PM
interesting about the cookies....hmmm...

most of mine have been crediting really fast- nice!:party:

SunshineGirl
05-02-2007, 06:35 PM
Thanks Tricia. I believe I did a whole system cleanup yesterday. :headache: :(
Anything I can do now that I have already signed up for them???

For any of the freebie-type offers, you are welcome to try again with a different email address. If you have cleared your cookies, you have a chance again at getting the credits.

disneynut
05-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Cool. Thanks I will give it a try.:clap:

zoodoyle
05-02-2007, 07:58 PM

Some problems might be....

Using AOL or something else that causes you to have the same IP address as other people signing up (maybe doing them at work in a big company?)

Cookies not setting because your security settings are too high.

It's a hard line to walk. You have to clear cookies regularly to get credits. But if you clear them TOO much, then the offers may not credit. :headache:

Thanks for those suggestions - I get soo frustrated when things don't credit, but I'm not very computer savvy so I don't quite understand all this cookie talk (except it makes me hungry :D ). Maybe I'm clearing my cookies too often....never thought of that!!

wilsonfamily4
05-02-2007, 08:06 PM
I don't quite understand all this cookie talk (except it makes me hungry :D )

I agree. I would love some of my husbands homemade chocolate chip cookies right now. I am also not that computer savvy. I can get around the interent really well but I don't know how it all works. :)

I am trying the not clear cookies so often and doing the offers more spread out over the day.

disneynut
05-02-2007, 08:08 PM
mmmmm chocolate chip cookies:love:

mom2dea
05-04-2007, 02:31 PM

Can someone tell me about what page this is on or where eles I can find it ?

Thanks
Sarah

Joni
05-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Go under Offers/Contests then Offers by category then Free Stuff

krg1968
05-04-2007, 09:47 PM
thanks for the links!
I just discovered Sunshine Rewards last week and I'm trying to do a little something everyday.
Kelly

krg1968
05-04-2007, 10:45 PM
I did Autos and Mom Execs already!

RayaniFoxmur
05-05-2007, 06:58 PM
I keep getting an error on Mom Execs that tells me my zip code doesn't exist... has anyone else run into this? :(

lilianddomsmom
05-05-2007, 09:39 PM
i love the offers that credit real fast:love:

zoodoyle
05-05-2007, 10:23 PM
I keep getting an error on Mom Execs that tells me my zip code doesn't exist... has anyone else run into this? :(

When I click on this one, a blank screen comes up with a line at the top saying this offer is not available in my area?!

bartleby1
05-06-2007, 08:23 AM
When I click on this one, a blank screen comes up with a line at the top saying this offer is not available in my area?!

I've been getting the same message on many of the offers that I've already completed on cashduck or SR. Maybe those offers are tracked by IP address?

SunshineGirl
05-06-2007, 08:45 AM
I've been getting the same message on many of the offers that I've already completed on cashduck or SR. Maybe those offers are tracked by IP address?

Yep. I completed an offer once to test it. Then I cleared my cookies and put it on the site. When I clicked on it again just to make sure that it was working, I got the error. So I tried another computer in the house and got the same error. So I had DH test it from work and it was just fine. They must be IP logging before you even get to the offer.

3dog2kidmom
05-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Yep. I completed an offer once to test it. Then I cleared my cookies and put it on the site. When I clicked on it again just to make sure that it was working, I got the error. So I tried another computer in the house and got the same error. So I had DH test it from work and it was just fine. They must be IP logging before you even get to the offer.

That makes it easy so you don't have to take the time and not receive credit. With these small ones I have trouble remembering which ones I've done. I don't do too many big offers except on Sunshine or if SR doesn't have them so I don't have trouble confusing them, but the fill out a survey or vote for something or get a free sample ones all look the same after awhile!

SunshineGirl
05-06-2007, 07:53 PM
That makes it easy so you don't have to take the time and not receive credit. With these small ones I have trouble remembering which ones I've done. I don't do too many big offers except on Sunshine or if SR doesn't have them so I don't have trouble confusing them, but the fill out a survey or vote for something or get a free sample ones all look the same after awhile!

With some of the small ones, it is IMPOSSIBLE to know whether you have already done them because they run "contests" or "surveys" with different prizes using the same database. It is always hit or miss on the .40 to .50 credit ones. I try to test them myself before I put them up because I figure if anyone will have already tried them before, it will be me. But even that doesn't always help.

Kycha
05-06-2007, 10:05 PM
Advertiser's Clearing House for .30 credits. Credited for me in less than 30 minutes!!:clap:

ETA: Also, Business Worker for .30 credits. Lightning fast!!

mom2dea
05-07-2007, 04:26 PM
Autos.com Ok I think I figured out why this did not credit for me a few days ago . I put in for a car that was not avaliable . So today I cleared my cookies and tried agian . This time same thing but when given another chance I picked a ford focus and they said they would send me qoutes with in 24 hours . I never got to that screen last time so I am pretty sure that was the problem .

BTW I got the credit for this in less then 20 mins !!!!

Also the new Generous Genie Deal or No Deal for .50 credit with in about 10 mins .

So those that tried Autos.com try it agian if you did not get credit !

Sarah M

Kycha
05-07-2007, 08:14 PM
e-poll for .30 credits was instant.

mom2dea
05-07-2007, 09:22 PM

I will try this next :)

Enfamil .40 that was posted today I did it about 2pm and I am just now online agian and it was credit .

Signature Survey .40 this was credited with in about 30 mins

VacationsTOgo 1.10 this credited very fast maybe 20 mins at the most

Have fun everyone adding up your money !

Sarah

speechteachri
05-07-2007, 09:54 PM
The knowledge stop...very quick

Also business worker

lilianddomsmom
05-08-2007, 04:23 AM
i just did Valued Opinions and it credited almost right away:cooldance:

SunshineGirl
05-08-2007, 05:08 AM
i just did Valued Opinions and it credited almost right away:cooldance:

That's a brand new one!! I have never seen that company before, so I doubt that anyone would have done it on another reward's site. I did it yesterday afternoon and it credited within about an hour. Very easy.

lilianddomsmom
05-08-2007, 10:09 PM
has anyone done the national survery search and get credited for it? it says that it credits fast and i did it yesterday after it was posted and haven't got credit

wilsonfamily4
05-08-2007, 11:33 PM
yes, and I did get credit on 4/21 so awhile ago.

PSL1013
05-09-2007, 08:27 AM
has anyone done the national survery search and get credited for it? it says that it credits fast and i did it yesterday after it was posted and haven't got credit

I've tried this one a few times on the SM site and it never credited for me :confused:

JillyFish
05-09-2007, 08:47 AM

I did this one yesterday and didn't get credit. Disappointing.

lrsellars
05-09-2007, 09:17 AM

I did mine on the 7th or the 8th and got credit for it on the 8th.

m 'n c
05-09-2007, 10:34 AM
I did this one yesterday and didn't get credit. Disappointing.

Me too. I'm hoping it gets pushed through today along with Lightspeed.

Soccer Princess
05-09-2007, 10:49 AM
I did 8 offers right in a row yesterday. 5 of them (Mom Execs, Valued Opinions, Enfamil, Global Survey Group, and Business Worker) credited right away, but I'm still waiting on:

e-Poll (ID:1383)
Business Matchup (ID:1446)
National Survey Search (ID:391)

I'm hoping they come through today! :)

JillyFish
05-09-2007, 11:34 AM
I did 8 offers right in a row yesterday. 5 of them (Mom Execs, Valued Opinions, Enfamil, Global Survey Group, and Business Worker) credited right away, but I'm still waiting on:

e-Poll (ID:1383)
Business Matchup (ID:1446)
National Survey Search (ID:391)

I'm hoping they come through today! :)

I never got credit for ePoll either! :mad:

wilsonfamily4
05-09-2007, 11:44 AM
I never got credit for ePoll either! :mad:

Me either, yet. I am still holding out some hope

kimntrent
05-09-2007, 12:05 PM
I am still waiting on valued opinion. It actually looked like something I would do. I got to where it told me to go on my personal page and now nothing. Uggg

Kim
________
First double penetratio (http://www.****tube.com/video/11426/screaming-on-her-first-double-penetration)

mom2dea
05-09-2007, 12:51 PM
I have not gotten credit for :
National Survey search .80
Automatic builder 1.00
E-poll .30
The Knowledge stop.com 2.75
Picture.com 1.50
Babytobee.50
Advertiser's Clearing house .30
emarketopinions .60
survey4fun mcd's 1.40
Hottest toys for free .60

Some of these were just put up the other day and some people here said were fast posters so I did them . Now I am waiting till these post befor I do any more . I did get credit for a survey I did yesterday so that was exciting :) Oh and National smokers survey I actrully got credit for and I did that 3-4 days ago and it was 1.50 for those interested .

Sarah

SunshineGirl
05-09-2007, 01:32 PM
I have not gotten credit for :
National Survey search .80
Automatic builder 1.00
E-poll .30
The Knowledge stop.com 2.75
Picture.com 1.50
Babytobee.50
Advertiser's Clearing house .30
emarketopinions .60
survey4fun mcd's 1.40
Hottest toys for free .60

Some of these were just put up the other day and some people here said were fast posters so I did them . Now I am waiting till these post befor I do any more . I did get credit for a survey I did yesterday so that was exciting :) Oh and National smokers survey I actrully got credit for and I did that 3-4 days ago and it was 1.50 for those interested .

Sarah

Wow. That's just wrong. I have never seen someone not get credit for so many. Do you do other rewards programs? I ask only because I wonder 1) if they already have your IP address from similar offers, and 2) I wonder if you are having trouble with credits anywhere else. My only other questions would be what browser you are using and whether you are using AOL or some other kind of "connected" computer like a library, school, or company.

SunshineGirl
05-09-2007, 01:33 PM
I am still waiting on valued opinion. It actually looked like something I would do. I got to where it told me to go on my personal page and now nothing. Uggg

Kim

This one took me a couple of hours to get credit for. I don't know how recently you did it. It seems like they batch them so it depends if you complete it at the top of their batch cycle or the bottom.

kimntrent
05-09-2007, 01:58 PM
I did it the first day it was on. It is interesting how some just come and some never do.
________
Mary Jane (http://maryjanes.info/)

Hannahsmom
05-09-2007, 02:26 PM
Hey Tricia, I'm in the same boat as Sarah. I haven't received credit for a bunch of offers either. How long do you have to wait before you can try again?

The ones pending are;

The consumer beat
Automatic builder
Hottesttoys4free
e-consumeradvantage
Global Survey Group
Freegiftcardsnow
Joinwebsurveys

Thanks,
Carrie

SunshineGirl
05-09-2007, 02:38 PM
Hey Tricia, I'm in the same boat as Sarah. I haven't received credit for a bunch of offers either. How long do you have to wait before you can try again?

The ones pending are;

The consumer beat
Automatic builder
Hottesttoys4free
e-consumeradvantage
Global Survey Group
Freegiftcardsnow
Joinwebsurveys

Thanks,
Carrie

Some of these are ones that if you are already in their database, there is just no way to get credit again. Even if it has been a year, they still track them. Ones on that list that come to mind are Consumer Beat and Hottoys4free. They have gone under different names before. FreeGiftCardsNow has not updated since the 5th, so you may still get your credit for that. Joinwebsurveys all just updated about two hours ago.

For the others, I would say give it about 2 weeks. They are crediting about 80% of the time.

mom2dea
05-09-2007, 04:22 PM
Wow. That's just wrong. I have never seen someone not get credit for so many. Do you do other rewards programs? I ask only because I wonder 1) if they already have your IP address from similar offers, and 2) I wonder if you are having trouble with credits anywhere else. My only other questions would be what browser you are using and whether you are using AOL or some other kind of "connected" computer like a library, school, or company.

Hey there !

Thought maybe my list would catch your eye ...LOL Some have only been 1-2 days other 3-4 days so I still have hope for some .

As far as other reward sites nope I only do yours cause well umm I just learned about all this on the Disboard back in Jan . I cashed out for 150 dallors and then got very very ill with being pregnant plus we moved so I just got back in to it this week . I do the paid e-mails for one other program that I signed up threw on your site as well .

Oh and I use a home computer . I cleared all my cookies befor I did everything and that helped a ton I think . If you look at my account (same name here @yahoo.com) I have done a ton of small offers sence just the begining of May and I got credit for 13.45 of them so I am very greatfull .

Like some of these offers were just posted to the site maybe 2-3 days ago and I did them all at once . Maybe thats the problem ?

Sarah M

jnorth1007
05-09-2007, 05:02 PM
I haven't had alot of luck lately either. I only do SR but it seems like they recognize my email address on everything. Didn't someone say with gmail I could enter an alternative to my acutal address and it would still register as my address but not with the offers? Like if I add a period in the middle of the name it would register as different on the offers but the same on gmail? I dont want to do this to get double credit, just to get credit for the ones that for some reason are recognizing me even though I have never done them. TIA!

lilianddomsmom
05-09-2007, 07:13 PM
i'm still waiting on credit for quite a few offers as well mine are
Superb Rewards: $500 Grocery Store Gift Card 0.5
Lightspeed Research 0.5
Publishers Clearing House 0.5
Party with A Star.com!0.5
ECN Research Shopping 0.75
TheKnowledgeStop.com 2.75
Winning Surveys - Eating Out Poll 1.5
eMarketOpinions - 0.6
National Survey Search 0.8
HOTTESTTOYS4FREE - NINTENDO Wii COLOR 0.6
Dove Lotion 0.4
TheConsumerBeat - Pontiac GTO (1.3
Time Life Recipes Plus Free Gifts

SunshineGirl
05-09-2007, 07:33 PM
i'm still waiting on credit for quite a few offers as well mine are
Superb Rewards: $500 Grocery Store Gift Card 0.5
Lightspeed Research 0.5
Publishers Clearing House 0.5
Party with A Star.com!0.5
ECN Research Shopping 0.75
TheKnowledgeStop.com 2.75
Winning Surveys - Eating Out Poll 1.5
eMarketOpinions - 0.6
National Survey Search 0.8
HOTTESTTOYS4FREE - NINTENDO Wii COLOR 0.6
Dove Lotion 0.4
TheConsumerBeat - Pontiac GTO (1.3
Time Life Recipes Plus Free Gifts

Now that is REALLY bad. Are you sure that your computer is set up to accept cookies? At least half of those should have credited within an hour tops.

lilianddomsmom
05-09-2007, 07:49 PM
yeah i'm sure that my computer is set to accept cookies. i've never had problems with the offers before
does anyone know about how long it takes to get credit for the $7 timelife offer

m 'n c
05-10-2007, 12:44 AM
I'm waiting on about half of those offers too lilianddomsmom so I don't think its you. I think its just hit or miss with these offers. I'll probably try them again next week.

lrsellars
05-10-2007, 11:03 AM
I just did the Brand Survey for the Tuna and it credited within 10 minutes for $.50.

wilsonfamily4
05-10-2007, 11:05 AM
Agree on the tuna one. SO fast. Like those. Now I just need .45 more censt today. :)

mom2dea
05-10-2007, 12:00 PM
Agree on the tuna one. SO fast. Like those. Now I just need .45 more censt today. :)

I will ahve to go try this one :)

BTW Advertise ckearing house took 2 days to post credit for me . Only 30 cents but thats good enough for me :)

So whats your daily goal to make on SR ? ONly asking sence you said 45 cents more :)

Sarah M

wilsonfamily4
05-10-2007, 12:17 PM
I will ahve to go try this one :)

BTW Advertise ckearing house took 2 days to post credit for me . Only 30 cents but thats good enough for me

So whats your daily goal to make on SR ? ONly asking sence you said 45 cents more

Sarah M

I try for a dollar a day. Then everything is just extra. :) Not big goals here. Next year when I am saving for disney I will push myself more. This year I am saving for Christmas. :) Though I keep thinking by the time I start saving for Disney these reward sites may be doing less offers. But O, well.

I am still wating for the .60 My Insider Deal offer put out to come in today.
And coke Vs Pepsi took a few days and was just 25 cents but that came in yesterday. So don't give up ya'll they can come in later!

mom2dea
05-10-2007, 01:09 PM
I try for a dollar a day. Then everything is just extra. :) Not big goals here. Next year when I am saving for disney I will push myself more. This year I am saving for Christmas. :) Though I keep thinking by the time I start saving for Disney these reward sites may be doing less offers. But O, well.

I am still wating for the .60 My Insider Deal offer put out to come in today.
And coke Vs Pepsi took a few days and was just 25 cents but that came in yesterday. So don't give up ya'll they can come in later!

I did a daily survey .60 tuna thing .50 (30 mins ago not credit yet ) got voice .80 so we will see if I get credited for any of it ...LOL

Sarah

disneypartyof4
05-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Were do I find the fast crediting list? Is there a list of fast offers? thanks Lisa

mom2dea
05-10-2007, 01:53 PM
Were do I find the fast crediting list? Is there a list of fast offers? thanks Lisa

If you go threw this thread there are several . But some work for some and some do not work . But they are all worth trying .

Sarah M

mom2dea
05-10-2007, 02:18 PM
GOt voice worked for me .80 it took about 1 hour to credit .

Sarah

disneypartyof4
05-10-2007, 02:32 PM
Is there a link on the site? Lisa

jl8595
05-10-2007, 07:37 PM
It's wild how some credit and some don't. I got lightening speed credit for knowledgestop (an easy 2.75!) and Global Survey (.50) and yet I'm waiting on others that folks are saying posted fast.

Ah well...if I get it, I get it. On to bigger and brighter offers! Finally got the daily survey to work for me (figured out I can do it with mozilla/firefox, but not internet explorer...go figure)!

:sunshine:

jl8595
05-10-2007, 07:40 PM
Is there a link on the site? Lisa

There isn't really a link or a specific list. If you read this entire thread and write down the offers that some posters mention, you can give them a try.

Like a previous poster mentioned - some offers post quickly for some folks, and not as quickly for others (or not at all). It appears to be hit or miss.

RayaniFoxmur
05-11-2007, 01:58 PM
Now that is REALLY bad. Are you sure that your computer is set up to accept cookies? At least half of those should have credited within an hour tops.

That's actually a lot what mine looks like too. And I have waited to delete my cookies until they credit.

Does it matter if you've done some on a laptop or not? Because I can turn my laptop on and keep it on and connected if that makes the difference.

zoodoyle
05-12-2007, 08:31 AM
Finally got one to credit quick!! Bestrewardsaround croc shoes!! I haven't been having much luck with the signups so this is very exciting for me - who knew I could get sooo excited over .50?!?!!! :cooldance:

jl8595
05-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Finally got one to credit quick!! Bestrewardsaround croc shoes!! I haven't been having much luck with the signups so this is very exciting for me - who knew I could get sooo excited over .50?!?!!! :cooldance:

LOL! This one credited really fast for me too! Gotta love a quick .50!! :heart:

3dog2kidmom
05-12-2007, 01:13 PM

Ooo I just did this one. Hope it credits for me!

jl8595
05-14-2007, 08:51 AM
Here are some more that credited very quickly for me yesterday (some within ten minutes)...all credited within 12 hours. A couple may be oldies for some of you - I paged back through the old stuff (I'm a newbie). All are freebies:

Big Buck Surveys Wina Hummer H3 or $50K - 1.25 credits
My Insider Deals Which Burger - .60 credits
Remedy Magazine - .30 credits
Vote for your Favorite - Progresso or Campbells - .35 credits
Free Gum - .35

Good luck!

krg1968
05-15-2007, 11:23 PM
I just did the Party with a Star and got credit by the time I was done!
Very nice, thanks!

Mom2aPrincess
05-16-2007, 11:27 AM
My Internet's been down and WOW!! You guys have added a lot since I was here last... :sunshine:

Went and signed up for several....Thanks!! I'm behind now on getting back to SM Status...Hope I have good luck with these.

m 'n c
05-17-2007, 01:48 AM
These credited pretty fast for me today:
GENEROUS GENIE - LG PRADA CELL PHONE [ID: 1494]
African American Voice
Survey Spot
BESTREWARDSAROUND- CROC'S SHOES  

I redid epoll today. I'm still waiting credit. I might try it on my desktop tomorrow.

mom2dea
05-17-2007, 09:15 AM
I just tried some
Win a cruise credit
Free gum
party with a star.com
BESTREWARDSAROUND- CROC'S SHOES

all these credit fast for me today .
Sarah M

mom2dea
05-18-2007, 03:10 PM
Paid Signup: GENEROUS GENIE - LG PRADA CELL PHONE .50 cent just credit super fast for me today .

Sarah

Anna
05-18-2007, 10:51 PM

Just did this one! Thanks!:cooldance:

mom2dea
05-18-2007, 11:15 PM
Paid Signup: Automatic Builder 1.00 Credits I retried this one once I cleared cookies and it worked this time took about 30 mins to credit .

Paid Signup: Publishers Clearing House 0.50 Credits credit in about 15 mins

Also retryed e-poll will post if that ever credits .

Sarah

Anna
05-18-2007, 11:26 PM
Here are just a few of the ones I am still waiting on...and my trip is in 13 days! YIKES! I have several more from the past 2 days or so. I would love to have these before the cashout! I have my computer to accept cookies etc. I am not sure why some credit fine and others do not. :(

The Amazon Diet (ID:1488) 05/15/2007 $15
Lightspeed Research (ID:27) 05/11/2007 .50
MyScentedFabricSofteners - Simple Pleasures (ID:27) 05/13/2007 .40
*Exclusive*Cash Giveaway - Free Plasma - MySurveyPlasma (ID:1410) .80
$1500 What Tickles Your Pickle Sweepstakes (ID: 1416) 05/13/2007 $1
FREECONSUMERGOODS-DOVE BODY WASH (ID:1420) 05/13/2007 .50
BESTREWARDSAROUND - CROC'S SHOES (ID:1419) 05/13/2007 .50
TheNetPanel: Airfare for Two (ID:1438) 05/13/2007 $1
E-CONSUMERADVANTAGE - $500 CIRCUIT CITY GIFT CARD (ID: 1457) 05/13/2007 .60
Today's Health and Wellness Magazine (ID: 1460) 05/13/2007 $1.10
Consumer Expressions: Bahamas (ID: 1480) 05/13/2007 .60
Free Gum (ID: 1484) 05/13/07 .35

mom2dea
05-19-2007, 12:05 AM
viva research .60 credited with in 20 mins .

Off to bed will try more offers in the morning and will post if any go threw for me .

Edit cause its the morning ...
NPD online research 1.00 ( I did this at midnight and it was there this morning by 8:30am )
10K scholarship Guide .75 (agian its there this morning did it about 11:50pm last night )
Ipsos Moms Survey 1.00 (did this about 10pm and it was there this morning )

I did this one this morning cleared cookies , and diffrent e-mail and it finally worked for me ...
BRANDSURVEYPANEL - STARKIST TUNA VS. CHICKEN OF THE SEA 0.50 Credits

Sarah

Mom2aPrincess
05-19-2007, 05:51 PM
I just did

Paid Signup: HSC: Free $500 Sears Shopping Spree

and it was credited (.40) before I was even finished.

mom2dea
05-19-2007, 07:30 PM
Paid Signup: MYSCENTEDFABRICSOFTNERS - SIMPLE PLEASURES 0.40 Credits this one credit quickly today as well maybe 1 hour at the most .

Sarah

mom2dea
05-23-2007, 08:01 AM
Paid Signup: NetRatings - Win 1 in 50 $1,000 Prizes (US ONLY) 1.80 Credits
Paid Signup: Home Business Survey for Moms (US, CA) 0.60

Both of these credited within 1 hour for me .

Sarah

mom2dea
05-23-2007, 02:11 PM
Paid Signup: MySelectGifts: $500 Pharmacy Gift Card .50
Paid Signup: Prize America Sweepstakes 0.60 Credits

Both credited with in 10 mins for me .

Sarah