PDA

View Full Version : Helium Offer

Belle
07-17-2007, 12:27 PM
Tricia,
I registered for Helium when it came out in an email in April, but I never submitted an article. If I go through today's email and submit an article, will I still get credit?

TIA
:sunshine:

SunshineGirl
07-17-2007, 01:02 PM
That's a tough one. It looks like you have to submit your first article within 45 days and before you delete your cookie. I would go ahead and try it. Use the same account that you used to sign up with us the first time and submit an article through it. There's a chance that it might credit. And it is really a cool company. I have only submitted a couple of articles and actually make a little bit of money off of them.

schachteles
07-17-2007, 02:53 PM
How long does this one take to credit? Does the amount of money you make depend on how many people read it?

ladyandtramp
07-17-2007, 03:43 PM
Can anyone join?

Belle
07-18-2007, 11:57 AM
I did get credit today. I think anyone can join.

Anna
07-19-2007, 05:15 AM
That's a tough one. It looks like you have to submit your first article within 45 days and before you delete your cookie. I would go ahead and try it. Use the same account that you used to sign up with us the first time and submit an article through it. There's a chance that it might credit. And it is really a cool company. I have only submitted a couple of articles and actually make a little bit of money off of them.

Tricia,
I submitted my article right after joining but never received credit although they accepted my article. Any suggestions?:computer:

SunshineGirl
07-19-2007, 09:06 AM
Tricia,
I submitted my article right after joining but never received credit although they accepted my article. Any suggestions?:computer:

Do you maybe use different computers to sign up for offers and complete them? That's the only thing besides cookie clearing that I can think of that would mess up your credits so much. So like you sign up on one computer but then complete the article later on a different computer?

Anna
07-20-2007, 05:15 AM
No, I did it all while I was at work. I make sure I do not switch computers when I am doing an offer. That is why I was wondering what happened.:confused: I actually signed up and submitted an article at the time I signed up.

MdCaterer
07-22-2007, 11:40 AM
This was an easy offer and it took mine about 36 hours to credit!:rotfl: :sunshine2: