PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!!!!!

ItsmeSunnyV
07-17-2007, 04:48 PM
I cant wait till 8p.m eastern!!!! Im SO EXCITED!!!! lol My goal is to win some type of SR prize by Christmas!!! LOL

disneypartyof4
07-17-2007, 04:54 PM
ME TOO...ME TOO!!!!!!!!:sunshine:

TXMouseChaser
07-17-2007, 05:01 PM
Ok.. what did I miss.. what is at 8 pm????

kimntrent
07-17-2007, 05:01 PM
I missed something too.
________
MOISTURE CONDENSER IOLITE (http://vaporizer.org)

ItsmeSunnyV
07-17-2007, 05:08 PM
the new SR email went out...

disneypartyof4
07-17-2007, 05:08 PM
Check Your email !!!!!!!!!!!!

sammielynn
07-17-2007, 05:10 PM
I have Scouts until 8:30 so don't do to much without me!

llgray16
07-17-2007, 05:10 PM
Guess I won't be getting anything around the house done tonight :rotfl:

kimntrent
07-17-2007, 05:12 PM
I never got an email. =( Guess I can't do whatever you are gonna do.

Kim
________
FERRARI 195 S HISTORY (http://www.ferrari-wiki.com/wiki/Ferrari_195_S)

bbangel
07-17-2007, 05:14 PM
I never got an email. =( Guess I can't do whatever you are gonna do.

Kim

You'll probably get it soon.
She just announced that there is going to be increased amounts on some offers starting at 8 EST. If you come and post what credited for you, you can win prizes (like a game subscription)

ItsmeSunnyV
07-17-2007, 05:14 PM
PASTED FROM THE EMAIL

Are you ready for some increased credits? Join us starting at 8pm Eastern this evening for everyone's favorite member special--the increased credits! We don't have any kind of fancy name for it, but if you have participated in it, you know how much fun it is.

Starting at 8pm Eastern, we will be increasing the payouts on some of your favorite offers. At the same time, we will be loading new offers at special introductory rates. Whether you are saving for regular gift cards or the big Disney Card special cashout next week, you will find some great credit opportunities!

To add to the fun, a thread will be started in the forum with the title "Increased Credits Worked for Me!". Each time that you get a credit for any of the special increased credit offers and post that you got the credit, you will be entered into a drawing. Multiple prizes will be awarded, including a $25 Gift Certificates.com Gift Card, a Premium Membership to the games arcade, and more!

Don't miss out on the fun at Sunshine Rewards starting at 8pm Eastern tonight and ending at 8pm Eastern Wednesday, July 18!

m 'n c
07-17-2007, 05:19 PM
Thanks for copying the email I haven't gotten it yet. I'm ready for some additional earning. I don't think I'll have enough to get more than the gc I'm aiming for but this should help me not feel so down after I cash out because I only have a few pennies in my account :)

Preciouscn
07-17-2007, 05:27 PM
I just got the email. :cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance: Can't wait into tonight!!!! Got to get the girls in bed early....

zane_anthony
07-17-2007, 05:31 PM
I am new and have never done this before but I read this email and got really excited !! I have only been doing this a little over a week but I would like to cash out for a Disney Gift card during the special cash out! Can you cash out for $25.00 or does it have to be $50.00+ ?

Hedy
07-17-2007, 05:37 PM
Dumb question-can we post that the win a free xyz offer credited if someone else already posted it? Does that count?

TIAMOMMA
07-17-2007, 06:37 PM
I am new and have never done this before but I read this email and got really excited !! I have only been doing this a little over a week but I would like to cash out for a Disney Gift card during the special cash out! Can you cash out for $25.00 or does it have to be $50.00+ ?

Last Disney Cash out I believe you could. I think it was $24.00 for a $25.00 gc, $48.00 for a $50.00 gc and $95.00 for a $100.00 gc if I'm not mistaken.
Good luck!

icartjetta
07-17-2007, 06:47 PM
Thanks for posting the email, I still have not gotten mine.:(

3dog2kidmom
07-17-2007, 06:48 PM
You are going to have to play without me tonight I'm afraid :(

I am taking DS to football camp and then have to shop & get ready for an out-of-town friend who is coming Thursday. She's staying with me one night and then we're off to Chicago to meet a few other friends for a girls' weekend!

SunshineGirl
07-17-2007, 06:53 PM
Thanks for posting the email, I still have not gotten mine.:(

Do you usually get your Sunshine Rewards daily emails?? (about 4 a week)

wisconsinmom
07-17-2007, 06:57 PM
Hi Tricia,
I normally get my SR emails but I haven't gotten the one about tonight yet. I'm so glad I checked in on the forum, I'm ready to earn:cooldance:

penn19
07-17-2007, 07:00 PM
I was so excited when I read the email! Bring on the higher credits.....:cooldance:

bartleby1
07-17-2007, 07:08 PM
I didn't get the email either. Glad I checked in!

disneynut
07-17-2007, 07:14 PM
I didnt get it either, I was beginning to take it personally. LOL Glad Im not the only one. :hugs:

arob414
07-17-2007, 07:16 PM
I was so excited when I read the email! Bring on the higher credits.....:cooldance:

Me, too. Girls are at VBS until 8:30 (Central) so I can play for at least an hour then get back on after I pick them up. AND, my neice is here and way cooler than me, so they won't even want me when we get home. I'll be able to get back on until bedtime. :party:

linanglab
07-17-2007, 07:18 PM
Okay...I am bummed. I will be out of town for my son's basketball tournament. I always miss out on the fun at Sunshine. Tricia - could you consult with me before you schedule such a fun event next time???? :) :)

Have fun making $$$ guys!!!!

Angela

linanglab
07-17-2007, 07:21 PM
Wait...it is tonight???? I will be here!!!! We are leaving tomorrow morning. I must have read it wrong. I thought it started tomorrow evening. YIPPEE!!! I guess I will let you off the hook about the consultation thing, Tricia.....:)

Angela

jl8595
07-17-2007, 07:28 PM
Count me in!! I'm sooooo excited that this is starting at night - thanks Tricia!! Unfortunately, my job pays me a weeee bit more than the free offers do, so I'm kinda obligated to work during the day...work always seems to interfere with my personal life...sigh...:p

pattip03
07-17-2007, 07:33 PM
Whew...........
Internet went out this afternoon for almost 3 hours!
(TimeWarnerCable) But it's back on and I'm ready! :cooldance: :cooldance: :cooldance:

icartjetta
07-17-2007, 07:47 PM
No Tricia, I probably get about 1 a week, I get all the ones from the forum when someone post on the same thread, but only about 1 a week from you(Sunshine).:sunshine: :sunshine:

wilsonfamily4
07-17-2007, 07:51 PM
Way fun!!!

I can't wait. The bummer thing is that 8:00 on the west coast is 5:00 dinner time. But I will be here.

O, yea my husbnd called and is going to take the kids out to dinner so I can be here by myself!!! I just said I wante some time away from the kids and he said okay!! Now I can be here!!

Thanks Tricia for keeping us together for sunshine family time. haha

SunshineGirl
07-17-2007, 07:52 PM
No Tricia, I probably get about 1 a week, I get all the ones from the forum when someone post on the same thread, but only about 1 a week from you(Sunshine).:sunshine: :sunshine:

Oh, that's not good. I would try changing to a different email address. Whatever you are using must be blocking them (hotmail, yahoo, or an employer maybe??). Remember that you can use a "real" email address and not have to worry about spam because you only get a few emails from us a week and do not have to use the same email address that you use with us that you use on the offers.

Ya'll may want to spread the word. Sounds like yahoo users didn't get the email yet today for sure.

icartjetta
07-17-2007, 07:54 PM
Thanks for letting me know that, I will change it to my personal email. Great, I hate to miss anything.:sunshine: :sunshine:

chocovrdmicears
07-17-2007, 07:57 PM
yup...i'm a "yahooer" and i didn't get the email. :(

minigirl
07-17-2007, 08:09 PM
yup...i'm a "yahooer" and i didn't get the email. :(

Yep. I'm a Yahoo, too :rotfl: and didn't get the e-mail.

Hedy
07-17-2007, 08:20 PM
Oh, that's not good. I would try changing to a different email address. Whatever you are using must be blocking them (hotmail, yahoo, or an employer maybe??). Remember that you can use a "real" email address and not have to worry about spam because you only get a few emails from us a week and do not have to use the same email address that you use with us that you use on the offers.

Ya'll may want to spread the word. Sounds like yahoo users didn't get the email yet today for sure.

I'm a yahooer who got the e-mail.

SunshineGirl
07-17-2007, 08:24 PM
That's very strange that some people go them through yahoo and others didn't. We had a lot of them "queued up" by yahoo today. It seems that any time we send them during the day, we get a lot queued up.