PDA

View Full Version : Cafe Vivo

DooDahDay
07-18-2007, 09:12 AM
I spend a lot of money on coffee and wouldn't mind trying this. Has anyone done this offer? Is it something you need to cancel or a one time deal? TIA

jollytammy
07-18-2007, 10:35 AM
yes, has anyone done this?

SunshineGirl
07-18-2007, 10:39 AM
I think Shelly has, but I am not sure if she is going to be posting today because she had a friend coming into town.

jollytammy
07-18-2007, 11:26 AM
well, I took the plunge and signed up for the coffee. It can always be used as christmas gifts:)
They did do something different, when I signed up, I had to give them my phone number, wait for their call (it did come quickly), get the PIN number, and type it on the order and then it went thru. Seems to be the way some companies are going to stop all the fraud!

Anyways, hopes it credits soon!!!!:love:

DooDahDay
07-18-2007, 11:57 AM
Can you just purchase once or will they continue sending coffee until you cancel? Was the S&H high?

kimntrent
07-18-2007, 12:01 PM
I have. And they actually send you coffee after you cancel. There is no communication there.

Kim
________
Easy Vape 2011 Review (http://vaporizer.org)

DooDahDay
07-18-2007, 12:31 PM
Yikes. I was afraid of that.

kimntrent
07-18-2007, 12:32 PM
They never charged me for it though.
________
Paxil settlement (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/paxil/)

jollytammy
07-18-2007, 01:18 PM
got my credit:love: Puts me in SM status, if all the credit holds credit:p

3dog2kidmom
07-19-2007, 08:02 AM
Yes, I did do this one (great memory, Tricia... do you read everything!?). I love the coffee, but I don't know if I'll keep it much longer. I just received my 2nd shipment in fact. The gift is nice, too... it's a larger sized thermos in a zippered back with 2 stainless mugs. My only gripe is that the mugs are NOT the nice travel mugs with the lids pictured, though. But if your read the fine print you will see that they have the right to substitute the free gift so I can't complain. Either way, the thermos is nice and the coffee is still delicious :)

jollytammy
09-18-2007, 03:44 PM
Ok, I did this offer, I got my SR credit, I paid for 2 shipments of coffee, and still no free gift.:confused: I'm glad you got your gift. The coffee and shipping seemed a little high.
Next time I'm gonna try Boca Java. I'm waiting until next quarter, hopefully it will still be around!

3dog2kidmom
09-18-2007, 07:49 PM
Ok, I did this offer, I got my SR credit, I paid for 2 shipments of coffee, and still no free gift.:confused: I'm glad you got your gift. The coffee and shipping seemed a little high.
Next time I'm gonna try Boca Java. I'm waiting until next quarter, hopefully it will still be around!

Tammy, my gift came WAY later than the 2 shipments of coffee -- maybe even after I canceled.

But, I do prefer Boca Java :)

jollytammy
09-19-2007, 02:12 PM
THANKS! Maybe it will show up one day, and it will be a nice surprise:sunshine2: