PDA

View Full Version : Charge on my CC from Homeplay

LyndaM
07-18-2007, 10:04 AM
Today I noticed a charge on my CC from Homeplay for $16.95. I asked DH to call and see what that was. He called and they said I had signed up for a membership and that they were sending coupons and gas discounts.

Problem is, I have no idea what this is!!! Does this ring a bell with anyone else? I looked back through my account and I cannot remember doing anything like this. I'm worried :computer:

Thanks,

Lynda

LuvMyBoys
07-18-2007, 11:14 AM
Today I noticed a charge on my CC from Homeplay for $16.95. I asked DH to call and see what that was. He called and they said I had signed up for a membership and that they were sending coupons and gas discounts.

Problem is, I have no idea what this is!!! Does this ring a bell with anyone else? I looked back through my account and I cannot remember doing anything like this. I'm worried :computer:

Thanks,

Lynda

Sorry, that you have to go through this. After the mess I went through with hoodia earlier this month, I won't be using my cc anymore for offers :(

Anyway, I was thinking about it and this sounds alot like the paid click/offer from 7/13 for gas discounts. Did you do that offer perhaps?

LyndaM
07-18-2007, 11:37 AM
That's the first thing I thought of - but - I am just sure I didn't give them my cc number! Anyway, I don't know what it is and they would not refund my $16.95, fine, but they did cancel it for the future.

I'll be really interested to see what it is they said they've sent. :computer:

cglaura
07-18-2007, 03:12 PM
They are connected with Value Plus, did you do any offers w/ them?