PDA

View Full Version : Febreeze Offer??

m 'n c
07-18-2007, 04:21 PM
I was clicking along in this offer like normal with that company and then all the sudden I was taken to a page to enter in all my info (no option to skip) and then it brings me to a confirm page asking me to confirm my info and then a bunch of tiny print that was asking me to switch my long distance to some random company for $15/month. Did anyone else get this?? I wanted to give a heads up since it was looking harmless until I got to that page. There was no backing out of it and I didn't get brought to the normal end of the offer page.

SunshineGirl
07-18-2007, 04:31 PM
I don't think I got that far. LOL!

m 'n c
07-18-2007, 04:51 PM
well I got credit for it so I guess I won't be trying it again.

Dove
07-18-2007, 06:01 PM
Guess what ! I got to that page too and went to hit the backspace key and hit the darn enter key. :eek: Thank's for the head's up on that one because I didn't even get a chance to see what all it had said, guess I'll call Bright House in the morning, and see what I need to do or if I need to any thing at all.

sally16b
07-19-2007, 04:56 PM
I entered my address on page one and then it starts to pull up page two but it's mostly blank. It will not allow you to click on anything or enter to advance.