PDA

View Full Version : increased offers

marcymajor
07-18-2007, 06:45 PM
i have signed up for 3 increased credit offers today (7/18) - publishers clearing house, final payoff and rewards castle and for some reason i have not gotten credit for any of these. is there anyone else out there who has signed up for offers and not received credit?

jnorth1007
07-18-2007, 06:47 PM
There will always be offers that you cant get credit for. Some of them track by email so you may need to try using a different email address. Some track using ISP so you wouldn't be able to get credit for these again. Some track by cookies so if you have a cookie on your computer that is from them or their database already then you wont get credit. You best bet is to use a different address, clear your cookies and history and only do one or two offers at a time.

faithhope
07-18-2007, 07:11 PM
I can't remember each of these offers, since I did them a while ago... but some offers require you to confirm that you got the email...

I never get the email from the rewards castle...which seems to be why I don't get credit for it...

Faith

m 'n c
07-18-2007, 07:45 PM
I can't remember each of these offers, since I did them a while ago... but some offers require you to confirm that you got the email...

I never get the email from the rewards castle...which seems to be why I don't get credit for it...

Faith

I get the rewards castle email and confirm and no credit. I think tricia posted yesterday that they are the same advertiser as generous genie and might track by ip or use the same database.

fanofree
07-20-2007, 06:11 PM
I got confirmation e-mails for both Subway/Rewards Castle and Fastweb without credit. Fastweb really made me mad as I had not done that one before; or anything like it, and it was a pretty good payout. Oh, well.

LuvMyBoys
07-20-2007, 06:18 PM
I did rewards castle and didn't confirm but got credit. Fastweb I have done twice and confirmed, did everything, and never received credit. I :computer: that offer.