PDA

View Full Version : Prize America Question

zane_anthony
07-19-2007, 04:20 PM
Has anyone done the prize america offer? I did the first page and entered my cell # and they say they will text you a pin. So they did and then you enter the pin and agree to the terms, so luckily before I click I read the terms and see that they charge your cell $9.95 month and I x'd out right then. About a minute later I get another text message about some prize. Will I be charged and is this something that's going to continue to happen? :confused:

m 'n c
07-19-2007, 04:24 PM
hmm i usually opt out of that page. I've done prize america but it was a while ago so it could have changed. I would try to get on their page and figure out how to cancel the service because I don't see it stopping if they are already sending texts. There has to be a way to cancel it. Maybe text back unsubscribe or Cancel?

zane_anthony
07-19-2007, 04:38 PM
I sent them an email and unsubscribed so hopefully it will fix itself. I guess I need to really be careful :confused: with what information I give out !

jollytammy
07-20-2007, 08:16 AM
be careful, had the same thing happen--thought I had cancelled, then started getting billed by phone company. I was not happy, but phone company fixed. Might want to keep an eye on your phone bill.