PDA

View Full Version : When you fill out all of your offers

DisneyVacationScents
07-20-2007, 01:43 AM
is there a certain type of program you have that fills out all of your information so you don't have to keep re-entering it over and over again?
was just wondering what you ladies used?
Thanks for any input :)

m 'n c
07-20-2007, 02:06 AM
I've heard of a program called roboform I think but I haven't used it. I'm not sure how it would work with all the clearing of cookies and files that I do. I think they have a freeware version and then a more advanced pay version.

DisneyVacationScents
07-20-2007, 02:15 AM
just downloaded it and WOW I wish I had found that sooner!
just one click and it's all filled in for you! Awesome!
Thanks so much!

SunshineGirl
07-20-2007, 08:18 AM
Just be careful because some sites will not take your entries if you use roboform because they consider that you do not really want the stuff if you are not actually filling out the form. I don't know that it applies to most of the offers, but I know that a lot of contest sites specifically say in their terms that you will be disqualified if you use it.

Now....I have absolutely no idea how they know the difference. LOL! I just the Google autofill and it works pretty well.

krg1968
07-20-2007, 02:02 PM
I use Google autofill, to. It's a lovely thing!
You need the Google toolbar installed to run it, items that can be autofilled will show up in yellow and you click the icon on the toolbar. Very handy.

Mom2aPrincess
07-21-2007, 10:24 PM
I use google autofill too...I love it and the google pop up blocker.

disneynut
07-21-2007, 10:27 PM
Another Google auto fill user here. Love it. Use it here and for the freebies on the dis.:sunshine:

DooDahDay
07-23-2007, 08:55 PM
I have google autofill right on my toolbar at the top. What a timesaver!!