PDA

View Full Version : Football kick off promo

sunshinecindy
09-01-2008, 10:45 AM
This is going to be so much fun. We have some great buys and commissions. There will be two threads to post in.

If you make a purchase from one of the qualifying merchants and your total is over $30.00, then post the merchant name in the Touchdown thread

If you make a purchase from one of the qualifying merchants and your total is under $30.00, then post the merchant name in the Field Thread.

Qualifying merchants:
Football Fanatics, Onlinesports, NutsontheNet,MySpiceSage,Celebrate Express, Davids Cookies, ThePopcornFactory, Shock coffee and MyWinesDirect.

Be sure to check out the coupons or increased credits for these merchants.
You must be a member of SR at the time of purchase to be eligible.

And don't forget your Show Your Spirit Video.

LauraLea
09-01-2008, 11:03 AM
I placed an order 8/26 at Football Fanatics and have not yet gotten credit.

Does it qualify for the promo, or only purchases made from this point on?

Laura

sunshinecindy
09-01-2008, 11:33 AM
I placed an order 8/26 at Football Fanatics and have not yet gotten credit.

Does it qualify for the promo, or only purchases made from this point on?

Laura

The contest is for purchases from today on only.

disney_girl
09-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Just the push I need to make that purchase I've been thinking of. I have been looking at their college shirts and they really have some good prices! Thanks for the contest!!

Soccer Princess
09-01-2008, 02:47 PM
Does the under/over $30 include shipping? Is it the total before or after any discounts? Also, if we purchase from one than one merchant, would we make 2 seperate posts for 2 entries? Thanks!

sunshinecindy
09-01-2008, 03:43 PM
Does the under/over $30 include shipping? Is it the total before or after any discounts? Also, if we purchase from one than one merchant, would we make 2 seperate posts for 2 entries? Thanks!

Total price, everything included.

For every purchase, you get an entry.

missangie
09-11-2008, 10:36 AM
Don't forget that the Football Promotion ends on 9/15/08. You only have 4 days left to take advantage for the coupons and increased payouts. If you haven't made a purchase and are thinking about it, you should get it done so you can get entered into the contests.

We also need some more videos!!! Football Fanatics is offering a great prize for this contest. If we see some participation, we might have a better chance of seeing other merchants follow suit in future promotions. So, get a video made! I know we have football fans out there. Get the kids involved. They will love helping you Show Your Spirit!!

jnorth1007
09-11-2008, 02:22 PM
We get paid tomorrow and I am going to be buying outfits for all three kids. I just have to decide if I want saints or lsu. Maybe both if I can get them cheap enough.