PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Sunshine Rewards Football Kickoff Promotion

SunshineGirl
09-01-2008, 11:40 AM
A new videoblog has been posted!

Sunshine Rewards Football Kickoff Promotion--Click here to read the full article... (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2008/09/01/sunshine-rewards-football-kickoff-promotion/)

PartiesByCatharine
09-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Tricia-

When does the video contest end? I may be missing this, but I can't seem to find that answer!

Thanks,
Catharine

sunshinecindy
09-01-2008, 05:29 PM
Tricia-

When does the video contest end? I may be missing this, but I can't seem to find that answer!

Thanks,
Catharine

It runs till the 15th

PartiesByCatharine
09-01-2008, 09:51 PM
Great! Thanks :)

SunshineGirl
09-01-2008, 10:15 PM
And remember that there are lots of ways to show your spirit. I know some dogs (who shall remain nameless *cough* Cindy *cough*) that get dressed up for games and would be great subjects of a video. Or your kids. Or the way you set a buffet table.

Just tossing out ideas. :)

sunshinecindy
09-02-2008, 07:29 AM
And remember that there are lots of ways to show your spirit. I know some dogs (who shall remain nameless *cough* Cindy *cough*) that get dressed up for games and would be great subjects of a video. Or your kids. Or the way you set a buffet table.

Hey, thanks for the reminder. I need a new one for Thor. Since Kaiser isn't with us anymore, I am retiring his and Zeus matching shirts, so will get new ones for Thor and Zeus. And the cats...well, they just wear the bandanas for the games.

askomsky
09-02-2008, 12:55 PM

Now this does NOT surprise me! lol :rotfl: My kids would love it, I'm just formulating what I want to do!