PDA

View Full Version : MySpice question

ligrumpygirl
09-01-2008, 09:20 PM
I ordered the small bags of seasonings (LOVE THEM ALL!) but the plastic bags are heat sealed right under the "ziploc" part. How do you all get them open and still save the packaging?? Do you put them in a new baggie? Other container?? Right now I have the little bags in new bigger bags because I don't want them mixing.

sunshinecindy
09-02-2008, 09:59 AM
They should not be heat sealed under the ziploc part, mine aren't. Why don't you call their customer service and ask them about it.

ligrumpygirl
09-02-2008, 04:05 PM
I thought it was strange...but it was all of mine...I think I bought about 6. I will call tomorrow and report back.

ligrumpygirl
09-03-2008, 06:28 PM
I tried to do a live chat but that didn't work so I "left a message". Here is the answer:

Hi Janet,

I am glad you are enjoying our spices!

Unfortunately, you are right. At this time there is no way to open the 1 oz. bags without breaking the zippers. However, we have a sourced a new 1 oz. bag that is resealable and will be selling those in the near future.

The 4 oz. and 16 oz. bags currently are resealable. The heat seal is the bottom of the bags, so the zipper is not broken when opening them. I apologize for any inconvenience and hope you continue to enjoy our spices!

Sincerely,
Zach Bobker
MySpiceSage President

Guess that means next time, I will buy the bigger bags!!! More fabulous spices and SR credit!

SunshineGirl
09-03-2008, 06:46 PM
I'm impressed that you got an email from the president of the company!

ligrumpygirl
09-03-2008, 07:24 PM
I'm impressed that you got an email from the president of the company!

Me too!! It came in around midnight!